Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We've just been hit by a blog snowball


~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~
It's the start of.....
Snow Ball Fight 2007!!
& 2008!!
One rule to this game....
You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!
Now...
go out there and get as many people as you can,
before they get you!
I got you first! and you can't get me back! Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!

8 comments:

Duke said...

Here's one comin' at ya, Noah! And another for Willow and Tess and Lucy too! We creamed all of you! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. That's alot of snowball to be throwing around.. hee

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, please don't hit me, I beg you! But I want to hit YOU! But there's no snow here in Malaysia... Maybe I'll just make it out of cotton wool.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kirby said...

Hi Noah, Hi Willow, Hi Tess and of course, Hi Lucy,

Lots of snow is whirling around blog land. I got hit several times on my snout. At least my nose is gonna be really, really cold!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and girls!!!!heehee me finks me got ganged up on...got free snowball hits at on time, heehee and one of em was nameded snowball...u doggies, cats and hamsterriers iz to fast fur me...i b jus a tad bit slowww hittin wiff the snow...me likies to play in it anyways...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hey this is a fun game, but I cannot find anyone who has not already been hit,,,,,, if that makes sense!

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends.
Sure this is a fun game! Even if I don't know the snow... and I think I never will!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Finni said...

G'day Noah, Willow, Lucy and Tess. Here's a pile of snowballs:

.....O.....
...OOO...
.OOOOO
.

Finni x

Guest Book

Followers