Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tess' obbsession with food

G'day maties,
Previcox is my new best friend. I take one every morning with breakfast and it keeps me pain free. How good's that!!! Anyway enough about me.

This post is about Tess. I have proof that she's food obbsessed. Every morning when B prepares our breakfast Tess is there at the ready. She watches B like a hawk and if he takes too long preparing it she starts crying and moving around the kitchen from one spot to another. The girl has no patience. She's also become very skilled at counter jumping. Watch this video for tips on how to counter jump.





It's been pretty cold here lately. Last weekend was so cold we had a few flurries of snow and sleet. Yes my friends, it's true. Now when you see the photos you're going to think yep, the Leuradales have lost the plot. Yes I know, it looks sunny. Believe me, there were flurries. D raced inside to get the camera but it kinda stopped by the time she took the photos. Ok ok it's not American snow or Canadian or even British snow....it's Blue Mountain's flurries and it doesn't last long at all. This is proof that you can have flurries and blue sky with the odd cloud.





This is Noah signing off.

Ps.. Please don't forget to go over to our matie Jackson's blog and wish him well. He needs lots of support at the moment. We're howling over to England every night so Jax knows we're thinking of him and the Js.

31 comments:

Duke said...

It's snowing and you have trees blooming, Noah? That will never happen here!
Mom wouldn't let us watch the countersurfing video! She said she didn't want us getting any fancy ideas!
This previcox sounds like good stuff, Noah! We're so glad it's helping you out!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kyanite said...

Glad the meds are working for you Noah & thanks for your concern re me, I'm fine today.

Pats & pets
Blue

River said...

You're lucky you all are so tall. I can't get anything off the counter unless I jump up a hundred times and try to snatch at it. Glad to hear that some medicine is helping you. We could use some snow here--it's waaaay too hot!

love & wags,
River

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...those pictures are so cool! I never knew that snow, sunshine and clouds go together! I'm going to learn a thing or two from Tess after watching it a few more times...*wink*

Scottie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Noah, glad to hear your medication is working. I learned some useful tips from Tess, but I think I need to grow longer legs! Thanks for your good wishes, we've been really touched by all the positive comments we've received. J x

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh what we would do for a few snow flurries here. Will you pick us up at the airport?? Mom says it would be a very long ride..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Thor and Jack said...

Noah
Glad to hear that medicine is helping you!
I am learning some things with Tess! Don´t let Mom know about it.

woof
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Glad to hear that the med is working for you!
I do the same as Tess, without the countersurfing of course!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Noah - I believe it snowed. Sometimes here it snows with the sun shining.

That Tess is kind of a piggy.

Slobbers,
Mango

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Snow flurries? It must be cold there! Tess must be like my sister Misty, who is a food hog. hee hee
--JB

Anonymous said...

Hi Noah
We aare so glad your medicine is working. you must be so much happier now.
Molly and Taffy

Eric said...

Tess, I'm impressed with your counter surfing you are a natural.. and oh I loves your white feet!

I's so wagging pleased the meds are working for you Noah, but stay warm inside ok? And I heard you all howling and barking clear as clear last night, in tune with each other too! Way to go pals.

Wags, ERic xx

Lacy said...

w00f's Noah and Girls, hmm mama woodnt lemme watch the video either, she says me iz bad enuff already..me iz happy to hear ur meds iz helping u..we shure hopes dat Jackson gits better soon too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Charlie Daniels said...

Brrrrrr .. yep it's been very cold up my way too ... I haven't seen snow yet, but it was cold enough to have some.

Cheers

Charlie

Mack said...

Those snow flurries look fantastic!
It is about 100 degrees where we live right now!

Tess reminds me of sissy Lilly. She gets so excited when she sees mom fix breakies!

Chef said...

I had to close my eyes when I saw the word snow.... it's hot as blazes here in Canada but we refuse to complain after the tons and tons of snow we had this past winter. Do you know that just last week, they finally got rid of the last of it at the snow dump?? In July!! But yes, we know all too well it can snow when the sun shining.

Noah, I'm glad to know you're feeling better. By the way,Tess has the sweetest little feet. And she works them very well in the kitchen.

Have a good week everybody.

xox
Chef

Dewey Dewster said...

Noah...

So happy ta hear yer medicine is workin'...wow yer havin' winter 'n we're havin' summer...thank goodness it isn't too hot here right now....cause we hate ta have the house all closed up with the air on....then it feels like winter cause yer stuck inside....we heard ya here howlin' fer Jackson...with everyone wishin' him well...it has ta work...

Dewey Dewster here....

Southbaygirl said...

SNOW? WOW how cool-in the summer...oh wait it's winter where you guys are....silly me!!!

Noah, I'm so glad you are feeling better and not so sore! That makes me smile!!

As for Tess and her food-food is good! I love waiting for food. maybe it's a girl thing

Velcro

Ben & Darling said...

Well Noah, I think Tess is kinda normal coz we all did that during our meal time...hahahha. The hooman need to move fast!!

and Noah, do you think a can of cola + my extra slurpy licks will make Pinky feel better??


extra slurpy licks,
BenBen

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hey Noah, we are glad the Previcox is working for you.
I think Bazzy must be related to Tess, as he cries too if mum takes to long with our food. Greedy little piggies ey? Not like us mature Dales.

Love ya
Miss Ellie xxxx

Asta said...

Noah
I'm soooo happy youw medication is wowking!!!! YEAH!!!!!
Tess is a cutie and gives gweat countew hopping tips, but I feaw I'm too showt to evew do as well.
Youw gawden looks bootiful..it must be amazing to have fluwwies wif sunshine..what a gowgeous pawt of the wowld you live in.

Yes, Noah, my fuws got sopping wte as you'll see in latew posts..but I didn't cawe at all..it was fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Petra said...

Oh, how I would love a few snow flurries to cool me off today!

I hope the meds keep making you feel better every day!

Princess Patches said...

You have snow at the same time the trees are blooming? What's up with that? Tess acts just like Penny & Patches. They both get very indignant if their meals aren't served as fast as they think they should be! Glad the Previcox is working for you, Noah! It did wonders for Poppy.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Sophie Brador said...

Woah! There are a ridiculous number of Airedales in your house? How did you ever talk your peeps into getting you all those sisters. I wonder if I need a sister? Or maybe a brother? Should I talk mom into three Airedales? Will I have to share my food?

xo
SB

Joe Stains said...

Look at those CUTE paws!! I can barely wait for my dinner either, so we have a lot in common!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are definitely guard dogs. We really scared the cable man today.. He wanted to know if there were anymore dogs in the backyard!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

George the Pup said...

Mommy says that's her kind of snow (she has thin blood being from California)!

Kirby said...

Noah,

I'm so happy that the Previcox is working for you. It must be so nice to feel good again! If you want to send some of that cold here, I'll send some of our heat down there. Then we will all be comforatable!

I totally act like Tess when it's food time. I get all worried that Mom and Dad will give my food to someone else, and I'm an only dog! At least she isn't aggressive, that's the worst!

Your pal,
Kirby

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Noah, happy to hear that the medicine is working my friend :)

Love the countersurfing video!!!

Love,
Bogart

Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up on. Hope everyone is fit and well.

Simba x

Putter said...

Noah!

Please tell TESS that I am food obsessed too and it has gotten ME into a heap of trouble! I had the corn cob situation which led to much pain and tonight I ATE Mom's left over din din off the counter! Well, my counters are now ELECTRIC and it really is no good! Tell Tess she needs to counter surf on the sly okayest ever!

Love,

Putter ...

Guest Book

Followers