Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun at Colin Harries' place

G'day blogging maties

Every Monday night we go to our Auntie Marylin & Uncle John's place for dinner. While the pinkies catch up my sisters and I hang out with our best buddy Colin Harries. The boy is a live wire. He ever tires Lucy out and that is unheard of.

D took this video on Monday night. We had a great time. We always sleep really well on Monday nights hehe.

Come May, our buddy Colin and his pinkies are going on a very very long road trip in their caravan. They're going to travel all over Australia but the good part is they'll make sure they come back to the Blue Mountains every Christmas to catch up with family and friends. We're sure going to miss them when they go. In the mean time we'll have to play hard so we get as much fun in before they go as possible.

tailwags,

Noah

32 comments:

Dexter said...

Noah! I love your blackened beard look. You seem to have become the traffic cop trying to keep all those less dignified terriers in line.

Slobbers,
Mango

Suzuki said...

You make sure they promise to send you pee-mail and bring you back lots of presents!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Dughallmor Beagles said...

BOL! What a great video....that Colin Harries bloke seems like a riot! Love the panting soundtrack....and Noah trying to keep everyone under control, hehe!
Hope you got all the mud out of your splendid beard :D
And we wish your buddy Colin and his folks a safe and enjoyable trip, Mother is green with envy!
Slobbers xx

Abby said...

Hi, Noah...

I need to go take a nap after watching that video...

Looks like you had a great time...

Abby xxxooo

Lucia said...

Ciao, Noah and girls!

What a fun visit you had with Colin Harries! Noah, when I heard you bark on the video clippie, I barked back a big "CIAO NOAH!" Could you hear me, mio amico? I sure hope so!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Allison Walton said...

Haroo Noah! Dat black beerd iz like da feersum pirate! Arr woo trying to be feersum?

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Thor and Jack said...

Great video, Noah! Colin sure is a very active doggie! What a pawsome time you had! I wish I can be with you! =)
I wish your friend Collin a great, fun and safe trip!

Love,
Thor

Nibbles Treats said...

Wonderful video. You have some great friends.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Wow, Noah...have no idea how ya managed to talk our vettie into lettin' ya stay with Lacie...and they even gave ya ur own basket so you could snuggle next to her and hold her paw...showin' ur toofers at him probably did the trick...you rock, Noah! It was amazin' how much that Hoki fish soup you simmered stunk up the whole vet's office...powerful stuff, Noah...

Lacie is back in there for the day for more fluids...sure is quiet here...but...it does smell better when she's not around.

She was still barfin' and poopin' last night...Mumsie looks like a sleepwalker...night five that was...

We're off to take a nappers...call us if you or Lac need anything...

Pawslaps...Scruffy

Moco said...

It is hard to believe that Collin can tire the lot of you out. Nothing like a good buddy to chase with.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

We love to watch you all romp together! Hootie keeps me busy. Can't imagine having 3 siblings and Colin too! Must be like a visit to the dog park every day! Noah you look mah-vah-lous with a mudpack face. So handsome! Glad it's cooling off there. It's warming up here in Phoenix,Arizona and Mom says she is "ready to blow this pop stand", so I guess we'll be heading for farrr N.Idaho in a few months. Yippee! Sweet freedom! Gotta go. love ya, BabyRocketDog & Hootie too

Anonymous said...

oh I loved the video too!

How I wish I could smuggle myself into Jeannie's suitcase and come visit you and have a good run around!

Colin looks a real live wire!

lotsalicks, Marvin xxxxxx

Duke said...

You guys had us racing into mom's computer room to see what all the fuss was about! Colin sure has a lot of energy! You all look worn out! hehehe
What a fun adventure he's going to have traveling all over Australia! Lucky him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Noah

Life certanly looks hectic on Monday evenings at your house. You certainly will miss Colin coming to see you.

Molly and Taffy.

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

looks like lots of fun!

DogsDeserveFreedom

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Thanks fur sharing that!

What fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Colin sure does have a lot of energy, doesn't he? How did woo get such a muddy face, Noah? Hope your furiend has fun on his trip and that woo don't miss your Monday escapade too much.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Finni said...

Hey Noah, sounds like you're in charge. That Colin Harris certainly is a fast one. Nice muddy beard!!!
Headrubs
Finni xx

Mason Dixie said...

Your monday's look like a lot of fun. =)

Joe Stains said...

Sheesh Noah, I have heard that Mud is good for your face but you really went all out didn't you! Looks like a great way to spend a Monday!

Asta said...

Noah
I wish I could hang out wif all of you..Colin inclooded
I think I wouldn't need to eat my diet food..you'd help me lose the weith wif sheew fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Did you have a good time in the mud??
Watching the video I can understand why you all were tired at night!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Colin Harries said...

My mum turned on the 'puter before I could get to it and I heard you all and ran out to the back yard to find you! How did I know it was only a video...but I sure did look like I was having a good run! Are you guys all tired on Monday nights when you get home - I'm so pooped I have to be carried back inside after we've said goodbye to you...I really am gonna miss our plays when we go on the road in the caravan..luvya..Colin Harries

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow, I can see what you mean by Colin making you tired...you all are having so much fun together! Hope you got to play loads with Colin before he goes on his trip...*grins*

Scottie

Unknown said...

Ha! that looks fun with Colin. What a wirey food time.. chase the lil guy.

Norwood

Simba and Jazzi said...

NSFF Daddy would love to go on that trip. Looks like you were having fun in the video.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Bae Bae said...

What alot of fun you doggies had. :)

~ Bae

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello fellas, yeah a tired dog is a good dog, just watching you play is enough excercise for me, hehe!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Wow that COlin is a bundle of energy!! I went dizzy watching you guys in action.. :)

Mack said...

Looks like you guys (and gals) had a wonderful play date!

Mr. Puggle® said...

glad you remembered it was St. Patrick's Day! it is a big deal where i live. south side chicago!

you dogs are beautiful!

Persephone and Buster said...

geesh noah... all that heavy breathing..that was quite a video. i think your buddy colin harries is a cute little dynamo -- keeps everyone on their toes eh? so where did you take the mud bath? or were you digging a hole to come visit us??
heehee..
theBUSTER, MS. PERSEPHONE & MS. BLUE

Guest Book

Followers