G'day maties,
Well ever since Friday night D's been one sick pinky. We planned to catch up on all your blogs but D hasn't felt up to helping us so hopefully we'll be playing catch up during the week (paws crossed!).
Since we haven't really done anything of great excitment this weekend, except for keeping an eye on D while she sleeps, I leave you with a video from a couple of weeks ago.
Hope you had a better weekend than us!
Next weekend is going to be much better. We have some super special guests coming to stay on Saturday night.
Can you guess who they are?
No
Ok I'll tell you. It's Brooke, Greg & Jeannie. That's right my friends. Opy, Charlie & Marvin's pinkies are coming to spend the night with the Leuradales.
Bet you can't wait for that post!! You're excited, I can tell!
tailwags
Noah x

48 comments:
I hope D is feeling much much better soon.
Oh yeah ... the pics from Saturday night should be good! :-)
Cheers
Charlie
Poor D....I hope everything will be better next week-end !
Kisses, Faya
When the moms are sick it is just awful isn't it!??
I hope D is better in no time.
Mom says B is super brave to walk all you guys at once!
Paws khrossed your mum feels better soon!
OH MY! I khan't wait to hear about your pawesome time next weekend...of khourse, that is if Marvin's mum isn't kikhked out of the khountry by then fur being TOOOOO wild and khrazy!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oh D...
Get some rest. It looks like you need it to walk all 4 dales. We look forward to the fun had with the visitors.
Norwood
Now Noah...I'm on my way...grab one of those chickens...I'll make a hooge pot of soup for D...and you have the spare blender right??
I'll need some bubble bath for AM care...um plenty of laundry soap for fresh sheets....and of course my basket aired and freshened...
Be there in a jiffy!!!
Love ya lots,
Laciegirlie
Hi Noah-- a big weekend is ahead of you. Rest up too for all that wirey good times! Can't wait for the pics.
kisses,
tula
We hope your D-pinky feels better very soon, Noah! You have a VERY exciting weekend coming up! We can't wait to hear all about it!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
My Mom is sick too, it stinks :( We sure do wish we could be part of all the meeting and greeting that is going on down there!!
Gosh! You guys are tangling up your poor Daddy! We hope that your pinky gets better soon. My Mommy hasn't been feeling good too. Must be the bad weather.
Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
It will be a big DWB reunion. What fun!
Get well wishes to D.
The video was great. You guys were using B as a maypole.
We've been reading about the visit -- it sounds like a lot of fun!!!
Hope your pinky feels better soon.!!
Jake and Just Harry
Hi, Noah...
I hope D feels better soon...
Oh My...You do have some VERY Special Guests coming...
Show them a really good time...
Abby xxxooo
Hey mate,
I know that all the humans are very excited about this impending visit - it is all they talk about !
Too bad we can't come as well :(
Hope your pinkie mum feels better soon - poor thing, we feel awful for her :(
love
opy
Hehe, now Mum doesn't feel so bad about Nelly and me tangling her up in our leads. She says she needs 3 hands!
Hope D is feeling better soon! Don't go waking her, will you. Sleep is the best healer (that's what Mum says anyway)
Can't wait for next weekends' post.
Headrubs
Finni xx
PeeEss: Nelly has started her own ...erm ...'Blob'. When D feels better maybe you'll have a chance to check it out. There was a lot of howling!
how cool that you get to have your doggie pals moms over for a day. that is totally awesome. can not wait to read all about it.
Hi, Noah!
I hope pinky D feels better soon!
You all must be very excited about your wonderful visitors!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Noah!
I hope D feels better very soon!
Take a good rest, you all! You are going to have a pawsome time next weekend. How exciting!
Love,
Thor
Hey Noah! Arr pinkie was sick, too. We hope yurs feelz bettur soon! It iz no fun wen da pinkiez arr sick--it meens no walkies fur us!
We arr sorree dat we have not been to yur bloggie fur a while. We have liked catching up, though. Noah, yur coat iz beewootiful! And Willow, dat patch is barely notissable on yur side.
Have fun wif yur gests!
Wuv,
Gus and Waldo
We can't wait to read that post! Love A+A
Hi Noah,
Our first time in here. You look so cute :)
Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella
Hey Noah,
That's great to be having houseguests.
I hope you and your sisters have a great time with the pinkies.
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Hope your mom feels better soon...
Ohhh.. it'd be soooooo very exciting when Opy's parents and Marvin's mom come over! Don't forget to take more pics!
Hi Noah
We hope D feels better soon. Do you think she is feeling over excited about your visitors coming next weekend?
Looking forward to seeing loads of photos.
Molly and Taffy x
Get well soon D.
Simba and Jazzi xx
Hmm...well the soup was a total disaster...why do you fetch the coolest chickens...this was was a complete fashionista with the latest gossip on what's new in feathers...I just couldn't plop her in the pot...so I hope D. doesn't mind she got some canned broth instead...um...yes, I forgot to heat it; we were havin' so much fun Noah, I completely forgot to put the fire under it...speakin' of fires...oh never mind...your peeps have the best insurance ever...I just couldn't believe that that chicken overheated the blender again...and they say lightening never strikes twice in the same kitchen...thankfully Willow and Tess grabbed the hosie and gave the kitchen a marvelous hosedown...the water damage is minimal, don't ya think? Well...not 'xactly minimal, but...
D. was gigglin' so hard she gave herself another tummyache...what a sense of humor that one has...those charades were the best...
Best go and stew some bovine for her...I just can't see myself cookin' a chicken for a while...Beef tea sounds better, anyway...very healin'....
Love ya lots,
Laciegirlie
Do you think D. saw us sharin' that basket Noah? Well, the chicken had to sleep somewhere and my basket did the trick........
I hope D feels better in time for next weekend! What fun you will have!
--JB
Pop loads of Vit C. D and get well soonest!
Licks and wags
Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack
What a great vidoe; you guys sure do have fun on your walks!
My weekend was boring to the max. At least it's Monday!
oh what a tangled web we weave.... noah!!! you guys are whirling dervishes ;o]]] you track back on yourselves so much you really don't need to walk to fAr...
sorry to hear about your poor pinkie mom...hope she is back to 100% so she can get everything ready for your visitors...
we'll be back to read the "report" after the visit..
oh -- on the busterica comment<----- i figure they actually named boston after me.. they just messed up the spelling a bit.. busterigo vespucci aka theBUSTER...
You all are really good at walking Dad. Dad's need their exercise too..
We can't wait to see pictures of you all with the famous Brook and Greg..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Oooh I am, I am!!! bet you are too!! Hope d is much better by then,
Wiry wags, Eric xxxx
OMD!! How jammy are you?? We visited J&B's Aussie blog earlier and it made us think of you and whether they were too far away to visit, then we came here and read this, SO COOL! Hey, tell them we said Hi will you mate?
Hope D is feeling well again soon, sucks being sick :o(
Slobbers xx
Hope D is feeling better soon! You sure are going to have an exciting weekend ahead!
Now Noah...I'm a tad worried bout D...she didn't scream with her usual zest when I burned down ur kitchen...again.
I hope my treatments are working for her...
Let me know if you think we should go to plan b...
Lovin' barks...Laciegirlie
Guests! Very exciting! Hope your mom feels better soon.
We so hope D is feeling better soon. Next weekend is going to be such a blast, gotta be feeling better by then for sure.
What a great video, you really know how to spin Dad around.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Howdy Noah & Girls! Sorry to hear D is under the weather.Looks like Laciegirl is doing her best to get her well now. The video was fabulous. Seems you all are getting ready for the 1st of May and running round the Maypole. B sure is good at playing the Maypole!!
How cool that you get to meet Brooke,Greg & Jeannie.Brooke and Greg are like our Australian Idols!DWB Royalty. Who is this mysterious Jeanie?? We must see lots of pictures.Please. Okay, better go now.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog & Hootie
Oh Dear...I um mixed a lot of beans for that one high protein smoothie...I guess well...perhaps she should crawl around in the Knee Chest position...good for scrubbin' floors and alleviatin' tummy discomfort...also a nice hot water bottle...or snugglin' with one of you Dales oughta do it...stickin' a pin in her is a bit cruel....hot bout a warm tubbie???
Goodness...have you tried some Hoki Broth, Noah? I sorta tried to forget about it, but it is a comfort. Tastes lousy, but it works!
Your girliefriend isn't comin' anytime soon is she Noah?? I don't wanna cuz any friction...(Lacie giggles thoughtfully, but decides wisely not to say more....) Just wonderin' if I'd have to vacate your ooops, I mean my basket...
Barkies sweet Boy...
Maybe we could go for a walk down by the stream tonight?? Under the moon?
Love and kisses...Laciegirlie
Noah, tell your mum I hope she soon feels much better.
You all are going to have a blast! Take lots of photos!
hugs,
Sitka
Hi guys
Do not faint, Mom is letting us catch up with all the blogs..It has been a long time. Aunt Denise we hope you are feeling better. Looking forwrd to the post regarding your vistors.
Love
Ezzy and Jagger
Sickly humans are the worst! They are no good to us! I mean - I thought they were put on this earth to play with us ALL the time. Ugh, I guess it's okay if they get sick once in a while, I guess we all need a break!
Hehehehe, I loved the video! All of your happy panting and leash grabbing totally made me cock my head to the side, then I ran in a circle and ran outside! You totally gave me my second wind for the day!!!
Hope Pinky D is feeling better soon! It's good to be back and chatting with you again!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Noah,
Have a great time with your special guests this weekend.
Lix
J&D
Hey Puppers!
I'm sending goob smooches for your mama! Hope she's feeling much much better!
Can't wait to see your JeannieGreg&Brooke post! I'm sure you will ALL have a blast!
Please tell B that we LOVE his striped socks. What a GOOB.
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Pee S
You four are ALMOST as bad as Stella & I when we go on walks together.
Ohh I hope your Mom's better now, I've missed you!
Rudy
Hope the pinkies are feeling better. Still waiting to hear about the visit!!
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hope all are feeling better!
I am running a "contest"
Visit-http://www.poochieheaven.com/articleseries.php?article_id=24 for more details.
Jenny & Duke
Post a Comment