Hi hi everyone, it's me Tess.
Well the good news is I don't have a life threatening illness. I have dog leprosy.
Lucy: eeeeooooo leper!
Tess: LUCY do you mind, I'm trying to explain......geez.
I would like to thank you all for the lovely messages you sent. D was very worried about what they would find so today she is extremely happy and can relax. I have to say I'm pretty thrilled too.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week.
tailwags
TessyWess xx

54 comments:
Oh Tess, we're SOOO pleased! Wooo-hoooo! We still think you'd be beautiful under any circumstances mind you - why, you even look glamerous in that Elizabethan collar, we don't think we've ever seen it worn so well! - but we understand that a girl probably wants her gorgeous ears to be as in-tact as possible! This is great news - but can we still call you Tessy Van Gogh as we really like the name....?!! He he he! Big, healing schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
You're already looking better, Tess. So glad it's not something life-threatening! Boo to e-collars!
OMDog - GREAT News!!!!
Do you have to wear the e-collar for
4-6 MONTHES???? Girl you need to get busy BEDAZZLING if you do!!
Did you get any ICE CREAM???
XXoooXXooXOoo
Your ear looks just fine to me. I hope your snooter doesn't fall off though. Sorry about the collar. Perhaps you can add a dash of color to it to make it more lady-like.
Slobbers,
Mango
Oh, that's wonderful news.
That's great news Tess! We think your ear looks fantastic. Hmm, if I could go visit I'd show you how to slip out of that collar no problem. I'm a pro at that.
Glad you're feeling better!
Bolo
Oh that is wonderful news! Mom saw these fabric E-collars one time at a dog show - I wonder if you would like those??
Sugars,
Mack
Oh Tess,
We're so happy for you and you are still just as beautiful as ever!
Look at it this way, you sure won't get sun burned and all wrinkly with your new face protector.
Star is having a birthday party so woudn't it be fun if we all decorated with confetti and stuff? Yeah!
See you there!
Luv,
Riley and Star.
OMD! Tess, we're so glad that you'll be ok! Please tell me you don't have to wear the collar of torture for 4-6 months while the ugly illness goes away...!
Hooray! I'm so happy that it's not anything too serious. They did a great job on your ear. You are still beautiful.
Tailwags,
Domi
Wonderful news Tess!
You are still as pretty as a picture.
Pats & pets
Blue
Wonderful news Tess!
You are still as pretty as a picture.
Pats & pets
Blue
We're so happy to hear the good news -- although we're not sure what the disease actually is.
We've seen in catalogues collars that are more flexible -- we're not sure if they're available close to you -- but perhaps on the internet.
Anyway, with the collar you have, you do look just like Elizabethan royalty!!!
Woofs of happiness!!
Jake and Just Harry
That is great that you're okay, Tess! Hope that E-collar will be off real soon...=) And I agree with everyone here, you still look pretty as ever! *grins*
Scottie
WHOOOHOOO!!! Alright Tess! So glad to hear things will get better. Your ear still is cute & you are still pretty. Hope you don't have to wear that collar for the whole 4-6 months.
Wags&wiggles
Ernie & Sasha
You poor thing! At least you won't be, like, cast out of the community or anything. Hope you are all better and outta that collar soon!
You look truly fantastic with that plastic ring around your neck....
I am SOOOO pleased it is nothing serious and it will clear up on its own...Halloween is coming up and you could make a pawtastic costume out of your collar....
Deetzy
I'm so glad that you will be getting all better. I think you are one of the very few doggies who looks pretty in the cone of shame.
Deefor
You might set a new trend with that fashionable Elizabethan collar, Tess. You make it look good. We're so glad that your ear is going to heal nicely and that bacteria is now all gone.
Happy Tails,
William Tell
w00fs, wow am i behind on u pups bloggie...sooo sorry Ms Tess has to wear that collar thingymyjig..and happy to hear it wasnt to serious..but when any of us iz sick out pawents do the worring thing...ahhh u gots to play in snow...we didnt even hardly see any last year...mayb this one we gits lucky..
b safe,
~rocky~
Tess
I'm dancing and jumping up and down wif happiness.This is excellent news!!!
I can't even see the scaw and of couwse you awe extwememly bootiful!!!! even the collaw suits you. It bwings attention to youw gowgeous face
smoochie happy kisses
ASTA
Hi Tess,
We're so glad you're on the mend!
Nibbles
Nelly xx
Great news Tess, hope you don't have to wear the lampshade for too long!
Molly, Taffy and Monty
We are soooooo glad it isn't something contagious or something to really worry about! Your ears don't look all that much different and yes, you are still beautiful! Take care and we hope you don't have to wear the e-collar for too long!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
What great news, Tess and you're looking beautiful as ever! Now to get rid of that dreaded lampshade! YUK!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Tess, your ear came out looking just fine, thank goodness. The collar is probably a pain to wear, but for the sake of your already traumatised ear, probably for the best.
cheers,
Ruby
It so good to hear you are going to be ok. I hope you don't have to wear that "party hat," that's what my vet calls the e-collars, for a 5 or 6 months. You ears look great, so you don't need to worry about having funny ears.
Sally Ann
Tess! What good news! It makes us really happy!
What's the chance you'll draw your humines attention to those beautiful (begging) eyes and get some extra scritchies and treats for the next few weeks? You certainly deserve it!
We are soooo happy everything is going to be okay.
Luv,
Jake and Fergi xxoo
Hi, Tess...
I am sooo happy that everything turned out OK...
I hope you get rid of that cone thingy soon...They are awful...
Abby xxxooo
We think it sounds like good news and we think you are still as beautiful as ever. Hope you can shed the lampshade soon.
Hugs, the OP Pack
Your ear looks good Tess! Hope you won't need the collar for long :)
Hi, Tess!
Yes, those are great news!
But I hope you don't have to wear that cone for a long time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Bless your heart. Of course you're still beautiful! Never saw a prettier Aire-gal! Sending love and Aire-hugs from Texas!
What wonderful news! You look beautiful as ever, Tess! Hope you do not need to wear the cone for long!
xoxo
Thor
Tess, you still make me all tingly...
Sorry about the collar, hopefully soon that will go away!
Love,
Bogart
We are glad that you are OK and think the cone is quite becoming.
We are really glad to hear it is something that is not contagious and not life threatening. We are sorry about the collar tho.
Great news Tess, really pleased for you, even if you do have to wear that strange fashion item.
Pippa
Tess I happen to love the new look. It's a great crumb collector and you can get much sympathy from others. It's really fun too plowing into siblings.
norwood
Tess,
That is fabulous news! You are just as beautiful as ever! Maybe you should rule for a while... you do look a lot like Queen Eliza-Tess! hehe
Love,
Janie
Oh Tess we are so glad to hear good news.. You hang in there. That collar will be off in no time..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
We are so glad to hear you are going to be ok! However, that cone of humility makes it extremely difficult to retrieve crumbies under dining chairs...and hide behind the sofa. I hope you can do the sad face needs a snackie thingy really good to make up for the all the crumb-hoovering you are gonna miss.
sniffies all around,
Bonnie n Puffers
Phew Tess what a relief. I'm so happy you are all better and looking as beautiful as usual. Don't forget your regal collar is a great weapon to use on mean mothed sissys...
Wiry love and kisses Eric xxx
Ciao bella Tessy!!!
Awwww, dolce ragazza, I think you look as pretty as ever!!! I, Lucia, am verrrrry late in dropping by to tell you that I was so sorry to hear of your orecchio difficulties, but I am soooooooo happy to know that you are going to be fine! Your mama must be hooogely relieved!
Smoochies to you, Willow, Lucy and Noah!!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
PeeEss: Are the Jenolan Caves anywhere near you???
Well this is turning out as it should - and I'm thrilled that it has. But boy do I hate the sight of those collars!
Hi, Tess -
You look beauuuuuuuutiful - with or without the collar. I (Hershey) hope that I don't ever have to wear that "lampshade." It doesn't look very comfortable!
Love -
Hershey
Hi, Tess -
Glad you are feeling better - we love you.
Kaci
oh Ms.TESS!!! you are royalty in that collar...it just frames your lovely face...as for that pesky DEEEZZZZZ you showed IT.. HAH!!!.. can't keep a good aussie-girl down. that doc did a great job and i'm sure your pinkies are most relieved -- we are so happy to hear you are feeling more chipper. come on gurlee gotta get out there and DIG DIG DIG... we're almost ready. we (US) are coming to see you and make you laugh in your hour of need......sooooooon. at least.
theBUSTER, MS.PERSEPHONE & Ms.Blue
We are so glad you are ok! I hope you don't have to wear the cone for long.
--JB
OH you poor thing Tess, we have never heard of dog leprosy. So pleased to hear you are on the mend. At least it hasn't affected your good looks. You are still as pretty as ever.
Woofs & Wags,
Barney & Storm
Good heavens, Tess...I have never seen a girl look so good in a collar before...I may hafta go and get one...is it the latest rage in Oz???? Um...well...dog leprosy, huh...that's a new one...I'm gonna hafta go mix up a smoothie and read up on it in my nursing bookie....sheeshch...why couldn't ya have just gotten a nice case of fleas or somethin'....
Tell ur mom that her barkday pressie...very belated is on it's way all the way around the world...
Give hooge kisses to my sweetest Noah...
Hope u feel betterest soon, sweet Girl!!!
Love and kisses...
Lacie
Tess, I've just heard about this. So glad you're ok!
Tess...mom and i are so happy to hear you have no horrible yucky threatening illness!!! We are very relieved!!
Mom and I think you are beautiful!
We're so happy for you and for your mommy and daddy too-because mom knows they were very worried!!
Woof
Velcro
Hello Tess,
You're in a collar just like ol' Joe. We're glad to see that your ear's healing nicely ... :) We think you look great ... even if your ear had some work done.
LIcks and wags
TUffy and the Dog WOods Pack
Sorry, I've disappeared for a while. But I am glad to learn that you're going to be alright, Tess.
Woof,
Keeley
Post a Comment