Sunday, September 6, 2009

A special gift from the Burgh

Well I had the most pleasant surprise during the week. I got a letter addressed to me and you wouldn't believe what was inside.......Fur by Lacie and the most precious card ever. Crikey....that girl is just full of surprises.

Look, here is a close up. Isn't Lacie the sweetest little Lakie. She even packaged some of Babystan's & Scruffy's fur for my sissies. Naturally they were thrilled to bits.
Thank you Lacie, you're beaut !!!!!!

Yesterday B took Tess to the vet because it was time for the stitches to come out. The vet thought her ear would have stood up a little higher but we think it looks really good. You can hardly notice that it's had a small chunk taken out.


I hope all my maties are having a good weekend.
tailwags to you all
Noah xx

34 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WHAT?

No blender???

Seriously, that LacieBeastie usually means well!

The ear is looking good!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Did the baggie look wide?

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Your ear looks just wunderful!

I would have just fainted away and who knows what else, if I had to have stitches in my ear!

Oh, you're so brave!

Luv,
Star.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We can't even tell she had a piece removed. She is as beautiful as ever.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Sure it was a great surprise from Lacie!
I can't see a difference in Tess ear!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Did Khrya really just ask if the bag that held my rare Lakie fur look WIDE. Honestly, she lives just across the state...I may need to go over and *&^(&_*&^% ^%$ &^%$# &^%@...(at this point Lacie's speech grows a little hard to understand and that's a good thing..)

Funny to think of our furs all the way down in Oz!!!!! Mumsie wants to know if the other object arrived yet?

We think Tess's ear looks totally fabbers!!!!!

Oh, and Noah...I'm so glad we're snugglin' together in ur basket!!!

Love and kisses...

Laciegirlie

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We've been gone so long, but we're finally back. We've missed y'all. Hope that ear is doin well!
Ahem, btw, Stanny Baby is MY boyfriend girls. I don't blame you for looking at his
hotness, but no touching! ;)
Hope you visit us soon!!! We are catching up fast as we can.
Hugs
Sunny
hayhay ok anok it's me Scooter dude! so i did wantz tu saa howdee tu all ov yall! ok anok godda go. mom does haf a cooookee fur mee!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

You can't tell anything is wrong with her ear. If you want to see some misshaped ears, just look at me.
Mommy says my ears make me pretty. So, your sissy's ear looks absolute perfect. Please tell her, she looks great.
Sally Ann

TwoSpecialWires said...

We're finally beginning to catch up with you halfway around the globe! It's a drag to fall behind, isn't it!
We are sooo glad to see that Tess's ear is healing up so well and that she can show her pretty face without the adornment of her fancy collar. It looks like Willow has been a good nurse. AND it appears that D had a great time with her friends! Those little rendezvous are good for the people. And, as for that card and fur from Lacie... well, she never ceases to amaze us!

Hope the rest of your weekend is great! Curl up in the bed and rest, dear Noah.

Jake and Fergi xxoo (who will try to not be so delinquent for a bit)

Thor and Jack said...

What a big surprise you had!:)
Tess´s ear looks pawfect!

xoxo
Thor

JD and Max said...

Hi Noah! Aw, Lacie is a cutie! And Tess' ear looks good as new - she's a brave (and pretty!) girl! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Faya said...

Oh Tess you are still "la plus belle"...and Lacie est vraiment très très mignone !
Kisses, Faya

Duke said...

Your ear looks perfect to us, Tess! We can't even tell you had surgery!
That Lacie is a piece of work! hehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Wow what an excellent job the VET did, you would never know TEss had even had an operation.

Lacie's gift ws brilliant!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Dexter said...

Beware of gifts from the little beast. I am warning you.

The ear looks divine.

Slobbers,
Mango

tula monstah said...

Hey Tess- lookin good! but is that smile on lacie's fuzzy face, kinduv toothy if you know what i mean?!!

happy weekend,
tula

Mack said...

We are so glad Tess' little ear is healing so well!

Astrid Keel said...

Tess' ear looks as good as new! I wasn't able to tell that anything had happened to it. :)

Hero said...

Tess looks gorgeous! The vet is obviously very talented as I can't see anything different with her ear. Lacie's card made my mom and I laugh.

i said...

Glad to hear the stitches are out. Your ear looks as good as new, Tess.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Noah,
Thanks for stopping by our blog
Its been a while since we've been over. Mum is right in the middle of packing and we are a little confused as to what is going on. We are moving about 8kms away from here across the river and just out of Tokyo to a house with a garden. We are so excited that we will have our our little dog run just like you guys. Well not as big but pretty decent size for Japan. When we get settled we will be sure to blog about it. Good to see that Tess' ear is better and you are right you don't really notice. Hope you are all well.
J&D

Deefor said...

Poor Tess. I'm glad her ear healed up. I always thought Lacie was adorable. (Stan is so lucky to have her for a sister) How nice of them to send some fur.

Marvin said...

oh the ear is looking amazing!

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah,
Tell Tess her ear looks great! That Lacie is such a cutie pie! I love the face she is making on the card!
Love,
janie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a wonderful present.. You are some lucky pups.
Tess's ear looks just fine.. It gives you character Tess..
The sun has been rising around 6:30 lately.. Of course we have mom up by 5:30 so we don't miss it...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Chef said...

Tess, your ear looks as beautiful as ever. Wow, you got fur in the mail from Lacie?? Are you ever lucky. I never got fur from anyone and I sure can use it.

xox
Chef

Duffy said...

Don't know what happened to Tess's ear, but it looks fine to me. At least its going in the right direction! Mine, not so much. hehehe
Duffy

Inky and Molly said...

The ear is in great shape, no harm done. We are glad it all turned out ok in the end...

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Noah...I've been thinkin' about you all weekend, dear boy....perhaps we need to take a trip somewhere...we could try snorkeling...I know you have really cool reefs and stuff...i wonder how I'd look in a snorkel and mask....(Lacie seems a bit more self-focused than usual today...)

The package for D's barkday...(more like for her next barkday, Mumsie is sooooooooooooooo late) SHOULD be there late this week...if all the stars are aligned corectly...darn, you guys are so far away....

Kisses to you sweet boy!!!

Your Laciegirlie XXOOXXOO

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Noah..... you guys got fur in the mail???? must have been for tess's ear...her ear looks good!!

Hope you had a nice holiday-oops...only us US doggies that got an extra day with our hoomans!!!

Woof

Velcro

Unknown said...

Hi Dales
Mom thanks you for the birthday wishes. Oh.. and that card from Lacey is the best. I love it. Tess you have never looked better.
norwood

Bae Bae said...

What pawsome gift from Lacie

~ Bae

parlance said...

I think that ear looks wonderful. And, importantly - it looks healthy.

Asta said...

Honestly Noah
I can't even tell anything happened to Tess eaw..it looks faboolous!
I'm so glad it healed so well.

Now we all got to sniff those holytewwiews..cool
smoochie kisses
ASTA

BarneyandStormsDaleTails said...

Wow, your ear looks great Tess. You would never know you had surgery on it. Anyway, with such a pretty face, no one will be looking at your ears :)).

Woofs & Wags,

Bareny & Storm

Guest Book

Followers