Saturday, January 23, 2010

Grubs Up


Our main meal of the day is in the morning.
It's usually a very orderly affair.
B prepares the food and we watch.
For today's menu we have brown rice, barf patties, spinach, lentils, tomatoes and our vitamin supplements.
Hmmmm vitamin supplements drool drool

Here is the end result.
Masterchef, eat your heart out!!!!




See what good dales we are.
We sit patiently and wait for B to give the ok.
Then we get stuck in.
This is our favourite part of the day.
Sometimes we have a bowl of fruit salad and yoghurt afterwards.




As you can see from the videos there has been very little fur growth since our visit to the groomer.
Today is going to be a scorcher. D is so happy with our airecuts. She says we don't bring in as much dirt from the garden and we don't drip as much water around the place either. We are also much much cooler. I also over heard her say how much more active I am since being shaved..What is that supposed to mean....strewth!

D: It's true, Noah is like a different dog. He is playful and happy. I'm seriously thinking of keeping him this short all the time. He has a super thick coat and at times even smells like a sheep (no joke). He would often dig a hole in the dirt just to keep cool and you can imagine what he looked like when he came out hee hee. Now he is happy to hang out with the girls inside. Yep, this was a good idea!!

Errr excuse me...I'm blogging here!!!
Yes well as I was saying, it's going to be a hotty today but the good news is next week our new air conditioner is being installed. So the Leuradales will be even cooler!!

Well you all have a good weekend.
Noah xx


29 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That looked furry yummy!

I'd khome fur some but I'll have to wait until woo get your Husky Khool Air Machine!

Have a DandyDale weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Duke said...

Your breakie looks delicious! We are both drooling here!
We agree, shorter hAirecuts are the best! We both love them too!
We don't have Aire-conditioning though, you guys are sure lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think we need to move down under - look at that food - yummers!!!

We like your airecuts too - very clean and neat!

Happy Friday, Phantom and Thunder

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! What a meal!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Yummy, that food looks so good. What a good meal.
Sally Ann

Unknown said...

So you're still sore over that little haircut, huh? Even though it makes you happy and playful? Think about it. As for the meal...It's almost dinner time. You're killing me, slurp.
Twink!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Fur growth?? Nope, none seen...I do love to run my paw the wrong way on your furs, Noah...Lacie giggles...Stan loves bein' that short in the summer...he just gets SOOOOOO HOT and digs like you in the mud and freaks Mumsie out.

The chef preparin' your meals looks fabulous...can we borrow him? The portions looks quite sufficient also...member when he "accidently" slapped me across my face with that hoki fillet? Honestly, it was just a small fire in the old car you had...

Can't believe how well you wait till given permission to dig in...doesn't happen here...we eventually sit, but we do happy dances to the food bowl lands on the floor...sheesch...

Kisses, Laciegirlie...

Tell D. that I adore those summer sheets that she's place in our basket...the thread count is amazing and they totally smell like lavender...beats my bed at home...stinks like Scruffy...

Mack said...

Mom is AMAZED at how well behaved you are when you see your dad preparing breakkies! We go nuts!

And mom likes to keep Paris' hair super short too. She (mom) says she thinks paris' allergies bother her less when she has a shorter 'do.

Dexter said...

Ha! Momma says Grandpa Angus used to get kind of a moldy smell when he got too fuzzy for too long. Of course she just tells me, "Mango! You stink!"

Slobbers,
Mango

Dewey Dewster said...

Dear Baldies.....

Ya all look cool but pretty scalped... fer sure....but if the scalp job works fer ya then it's a great idea...

Now that is one big breakfast ya get there....I mean that's more food than we get at night.....'n it looks really good too....I can see that ya are very well trained not ta GO SCARF IT ALL UP as soon as B puts down the dishes...unlike us of course who can't wait til the dish is on the floor....

Stay cool guys....
Dewey Dewster here....

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Mmmmm, we are drooling just looking at your doggie bowls!! You all eat like kings!!

Glad you are keeping your cool!!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
http://fiestythree.blogspot.com

Joe Stains said...

Glad the aire cuts are working out for you. I sure wish I could get a meal like that!

Finni said...

The 'short back and sides' Airedo is a great idea in Summer. Mum has noticed that I'm much more lively when my hair is short - like there's a weight of my shoulders.

Your breakfast looks tremendous! We have our BARF mix in the evening.

Here's droolin'
Finni xx

Eric said...

Noah. Well I never. Didn't know you got our cooking shows in your topsy turvy world.I liked that showing of Come Dine With Me. I'll give the Chef 10 out of 10 on account of the menu, content and overall entertainment. And recommend D and B go onto the finals of Celebrity Masterchef or too.

Wiry love Eric xxxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
I need to tell my mom about your breakfast! It looks delicious! Here I have only boring kibble for breakfast!
And you all are sooooo good wainting for the ok to start!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Wowo are you lucky to get such yummers food. We rarely get anything that delish looking.
Daddy makes me(BRD) sit and stay before release to eat. Hootie does it sometimes, but usually Mommy lets her little spoiled boy just go for his food.
Keep cool kiddos!
Smooches,
BabyRocketDog

tula monstah said...

mmmm.. i'll be right over. wait for me! your pinkies sure know how to feed a dale!

keep cool & smellie good!
tula

Agatha and Archie said...

As Faya would say MIAM MIAM MIAM!! And we think you all look FABULOUS nekked Love A+A

JD and Max said...

Oooh, yummy! We nosed this post over to female human and enquired as to WHY we only get dry kibble. She made some ridiculous comment about JD having a sensitve stomach, blah blah blah....!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You all sure get some awesome food.. Such polite doggies too. Mom makes us down and stay..
Sure glad you aircuts are working out so well..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Persephone and Buster said...

OK..we're all ready to join you and the gurls for lunch...and dinner..... and breakfast and lunch and dinner... and ...b...l...d...again and again. does he throw a slab of meat in there for deesert??
any how.. "bone" appetite
theBUSTER, MS.Sephie & Ms.Blue too

Kari in Alaska said...

yum yum yum can we come over for dinner?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, you guys have your own personal chef? So cool!
And sorry we laughed at your naked and glad your fur is growing back.
--JB

Eric said...

Noah. D has good taste! Mom watches them all too! But never seen any Aussie ones, though she has a Bill Grainger and a Donna Hay Book. Yeah ,she's nuts about cookery books too. Not that it makes any difference to my dishes of the day. Hope D saw Gordon make his own Halloumi- was on here a few weeks ago!

Wiry loves Eric xxx

Sunshade said...

You're such a gentleman Noah, letting the ladies budge towards the food while you sat and waited. You sure know how to treat a gurrrrl, I would love to have you as housemate!

Did you get your own private dining room Noah?? I didn't see you eating!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Hollie and Janie said...

I want to come to your house for breakfast? Got room for one more 'dale?? I think your airecuts are lovely and makes your more "aire"odynamic!
Love,
Janie

parlance said...

Do you eat many tomatoes? I've never fed Penny tomatoes.

parlance said...

Thanks for coming across to my blog with the info about tomatoes.

erin said...

Wow! I bet your pinkies have to wash your beards after a meal like that!
Woof,
Keeley

Guest Book

Followers