Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mango Minster Prize

G'day maties,
I had a huge surprise today when a package arrived for me. It came all the way from Mango in Master-chew-sits.
I was the winner in Mango's choice for working boy in the Mango Minster.
Thanks Mango mate. D & B can't believe how much work your mama put in to this. The medal is unreal and I also got a magnet. B asked D if they were going to meet the slobbering dog when they visit the USA in May. D laughed and said yes but Mango isn't the same dog as in the movie Turner & Hooch, which is what B was thinking. Dunderhead !!!
Anyhoo, thanks again Mango and Mango Mama. I love my prize.
tailwags
Noah xx
ps. did ya notice my fur is growing!!



16 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Wow ! What a great gift ! Congrats ;)

Dexter said...

Oh that Turner and Hooch doggie was a mini mastiff. I am a much more large and handsome chap.

You look great in your medal. I bet the girls are totally jelly.

Slobbers,
mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your award - the medal suits you well. And we know how hard you work.

The fur is growing and you look even more handsome.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Kapitein Haakje said...

cute!
enjoy your price

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

Hollie and Janie said...

Noah!
It was a well deserved win! That medal is fabulous!! I just got my locks lopped off and your's are growing back!!
Love,
Janie

The Black and Tans. said...

Fabulous. What a wonderful prize.

Unknown said...

Congratulations once more :) I agree, I can't believe how much work Mngo and the mama put in this super production! Yeah, sure, your hair...dreadlocks soon.
Twink!

Duke said...

You look great modeling your award, Noah! We did notice that your furs are growing. You are a most handsome boy!
How neat that you'll get to meet Mango and Dexter!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

You show that medal off to perfection Noah. One handsome dude. Lacie will be chasing you again.

Wiry love Eric xxx

Kari in Alaska said...

congrats on the award!

Cassie said...

Oooooo Noah...I'm swooning...you look so handsome in your MM medal!!

Are your pinkies only going to the East coast in May, or are they going to travel to the West coast also?? We'll be in Idaho by then, but might be able to travel a bit to meet up with 'em!! Let us know.

Smooches, BabyRocketDog and Hootie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Don't believe the Mango Momma -

Mango RH does it all himself!

Khongrats Noah on your pawesome finish and prizes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Lorenza said...

Congratulations!
Your medal is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JD and Max said...

Well done on your award - great prizes, we love that medal! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

violett said...

Congratulations, What a wounderful prize
Mischka

Inky and Molly said...

Well done on your medal. You deserve it!!

Guest Book

Followers