G'day maties,
I sure hope you all had a great Easter. I was given an airecut over Easter. Nope...I didn't go to the groomer. D decided she would do it herself. It's a worry when she gets the clippers out.....she's not that good at it.......here's the proof.
Awww, I'm still a handsome boy right......
Noah xx

39 comments:
Yes, Noah, handsome as ever.
Slobbers,
Mango
Ah Noah, you look like a shorn lamb. Still handsome...but your head does look just a bit large!
With Autumn here you don't want too much hair off - it might even be getting a bit cool up there in the mountains about now.
cheers,
Ruby and Grace
Cuddly, that's what mom says!! And handsome, of course.
We do know the feeling when the clippers come out -- but that's usually after beong lured onto a lap with sweet talk, the furminator business, and serious jacket and face plucking, followed by a bit of scissoring.
Sheesh!!!
Jake and Just Harry
You are always handsome love, you are an airedale! Mwah! Kisses from Mama Griffindale!
We think mom did an EXCELLENT job!
And of course you are as handsome as ever!
You sure are still handsome! But I am glad I don't ever have to have an airecut!
--JB
You certainly look professionally groomed to us, Noah! Your mom is great with the clippers!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Noah, D did a great job - you are as strikingly handsome as ever.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Know it's horrible but much better to have the family do it rather than strangers. In France the groomers go by the name of ' toilettage ' - that tells you everything you need to know.
one word
HANDSOME!
Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii
Hi, Noah...
Yup...Still handsome as ever...
Abby xxxooo
Ah Noah, you'll always look beautiful to us, no matter what they do to you.
Judging by the tonsure do we understand that now it's official you are one of the holy people!
Handsome as always -
Stay cool - thats the important part of the cut....
XXOOXooxoxoxoxoxXXooXXoOXOox
Handsome!
Paws down!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
you are very handsome
Hi, Noah!
Yes! Hair or not... you are soooo handsome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey mate!! Wot'd she DO? You're fortunate to be naturally handsome with perfectly shaped skull bones, so that nothing anyone does to you can make much difference. I, on the other hand, don't need haircuts at all....which is rather fortunate...can you imagine MY mum with anything sharper than a butter knife in her hands?! Kisses to the girls...love from Colin Harries xx
I'll tell you what my parents always told me - it will grow out in a couple of weeks! :)
Noah, you're as gorgeous as ever! Mum's threatening to get the clippers out too ... aaarrgghh!
Nibbles
Nelly xx
Our Mom doesn't "clip" the dogs, she "mows" us. I know the feeling, buddy, but you're still a handsome dude.
Happy Tails,
William Tell
Great job from mom, Noah. You look handsome!
Thor
You are still totally handsome buddy!!
You look super handsome Noah... Good job mom...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Noah, I think you are very handsome!!!
I hope you had a nice easter and have had a nice week! Mom has been busy working-but when she stops working, I'll come by and visit more!!!
Woof
Velcro
Hi Noah,
In our eyes, you are ALWAYS handsome!! Love your new look :)
Noah, you still look handsome. Don't fret.
I've found out there's a company down here in Melbourne that teaches owners how to groom their own dogs, so maybe one of these days Penny will also be posting some pics of herself looking as nice as you do.
Noah-
So nice to meet you and your sisters! I love the way you all get so comfy in your dog beds!
Wyatt
oh Noah, you look so distinguished, yes, we think your Mum could go far with the clippers. he he he, not too far though! My Jeannie says the fringe is always the risky bit when cutting......
lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxxx
w00fs, u iz always handsome Noah...
b safe,
~rocky~
HOT HOT HOT HOT....
Yeppers...oh Noah...
you make my little Lakie heart go
PITTY PAT!!!
You do sorta look like a shorn lamb...
So sweet and gentle....
Is it getting cold there yet?
Is there a need for you to snuggle with a warm Lakie by the fire???
Kisses,
Laciegirlie XXOO
your mum did a better job then the groomer last time!...you was a nekked boy. now you have pretty cinnamon hairs to keep you warm -- you look mahvelous...
Ms.Persephone & Ms.Blue and
theBUSTER sez u look fine, it's a haircut....
Hi Noah
I go thru the same thing. Mom scissors me up all the time. I think D did a great job. You look stunningly handsome. I have holes.
norwood
Don't feel bad Mom. Last year Mom and Dad tried the hanging tomatoes and they got one. Lots of blooms but no fruit..
Dad did a raised bed this year with sheep poop so hopefully we will get some yummy stuff this year...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Cheer up, friend; it'll grow back amazingly fast. Our mom is always complaining about how fast we grow haire.
Alanis & Miro
Noah!!! No worries...... you look great and handsome as always!! You don't look happy in the pic but D tried and completed the task!! Ours paws up! :) :)
Hugs
Momo & Pinot
Can we cuddle close to you? We'd like to. And Moma wants to wrap her arms right around you. You look like one handsome teddy bear of a dog. Want a hug?
(We think your moma did an wonderful job. And just think of all the pets and pats and strokes and touches. Can you tell we sorta like for Moma to groom us?)
Love
Jake and Fergs
Well, Noah, we think you are still very handsome. We think any haircut takes about 2 weeks to start looking right anyhow.
Teagan is lucky because she doesn't require haircuts. Keeley went to the groomer last month and she did a lousy job. So we complained and she said she'd fix him up but it's still a lousy haircut. At least a haircut by your mom doesn't cost $50!
Woof,
Keeley & Teagan
No matter what they do to you, Noah, you will never be anything other than handsome!! Why or why do we have to live so far apart...
Love,
janie
Awwww! You look so sad in the last picture but don't be because you look absolutely handsome! Your mom may be new at grooming but I think she did a great job! Besides, you couldn't look bad even if you tried!
By the way, I am a new follower now! I hope you will visit me because I am a professional pet sitter in the USA who has lots of pets for you to meet.
I found out about you through MY DOG PENNY from Australia!
XOXO-April, Daisy, Henry, Buster
Post a Comment