Now, you're probably wondering who the hell I am hehe. Ok ok, yes we kind of disappeared for a while. Clearly not my fault !!!!!
Noah xx
ps. hopefully D will help us post and more importantly visit your blogs more often !
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
8:53 PM
24 comments:
Welcome bark.
We thought you had dropped off the bottom of the world! Nice to see you back.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
We're just glad everybody is okay. And it looks like somebody is needing a belly rub!
We just love that picture of you with yougurt all over your face, Noah!
We're glad you're back :-)
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Glad to see you are back! Thanks for visiting us. Maybe Lucy will get in the next post...
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica
Good to see "most" of you, you owe a post to Lucy:) We have missed you and hope you will be able to post more often.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Khrikey it is!
Welkhome bakhk and all that tasty jazz!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Looks like you have been having a good time lately.. Maybe we will see Miss Lucy next time...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Welcome back! Missed your little bearded faces.
Slobbers,
mango
Glad to know everything is ok!
I really missed you all!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Well, it looks like you have been well fed and that is most important!
You get to sit on the sofa and eat dairy products from a fancy bowl....I have to share this information with my mom!
Wyatt
Noah
I am sooo happy..I was a little wowwied and missed all fouw of you vewy much..of couwse I knew you would be eating nummies and being beyond adowable, but seeing is what I weally needed..Thank you..pleez don't stay away so long again and next time , we want Lucy too!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Welcome back you guys! Good to know all's well with you. We've been missing for ages too.
Oh so happy to hear from you again!! I was missing you and wondering where you were. Don't keep us in suspsense like that anymore......please ;)
Love, Rudy
Good to see you back in blogland Noah! Mind you we've not blogged in ages either ....
Is that a new sofa?
Nibbles
Nelly xx
We were just barking about you yesterday ... in fact ... we THOUGHT Moma had left you a message to the same. Anyhows ... we're glad to see ya here 'cause we missed you! We like your lifestyle. Resting. Snoozing. Snacking. Resting some more. ('Specially on the couch!) You get the idea.
Happy wags you're back! Even if just for a moment (we totally understand the issues!)
Jake and Fergi
xxoo
We were just wondering the other day what had happened to you guys. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Good move to reclaim the couch.
cheers,
Ruby and Gracie
Yes, by crikey, you have been gone like forever...
Like the entire fall...and it's getting cold and I've had no one...not one to basket up with...
Well, that might be a big fat lie, but honestly, Noah, we've missed you most awfully...
I'm riding my broom over tonight...have a super fast one now cuz we crashed the old one into Asta's window the other night...I swear she said she left the SECOND window open...OOPS.
But, I will be there by midnight...boyz are comin' too...get the poker set up...
Kisses, Your Lacie
And no I don't have a ground plug on my blender...bringin' a bucket of water...
welcome back, we missed you!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Sheesh...we were thinkin' ya were all swallowed up by a dingo, mates....glad ta see yer back......stick around, will ya? we missed ya...
Dewey Dewster here....
We've missed you! Welcome back!!!
Woofs and Kisses!
THe Fiesty Three
Glad you're back!
I missed you all!
Thor
Glad you guys are back!
--JB
Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. We love seeing these cute photos of you. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
World of Animals
Post a Comment