I think thats just fine, I get carried to bed each night! but I am a bit smaller. See Yea George xxx PS silly me I've just cottoned on that its you on FuzzBook!
Lucy, looks like you give some pawsome hugs. These Wordless Wednesday photos are just so adorable. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend. World of Animals
I'm an Airedale Terrier with 3 younger dale sisters. I live in the Blue Mountains town of Leura, Australia.
My sisters are Willow and Tess and our Airedale/Irish cross sister is Lucy.
We live with our humans Denise & Bryan who run a B&B here in Leura.
The Blue Mountains are very close to Sydney and lots of tourists come up to see the sights but the best sight to see is our pinky Bryan walking the 4 of us up to the village of Leura everyday.
Birthday List:
Noah - 15th November 2000
Willow - 21st May 2004
Tess - 7th December 2002
We don't know when Lucy's is so we celebrate her gotcha day on November 6.
We hope you enjoy our blog.
22 comments:
How did you get your pinkie to carry you around like a baby, Lucy? We think that might be fun! Please let us know, okay?
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Awwww, looks like Lucy is Daddy's girl:)
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
looks like a great hug
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Super Cute! Gotta Love being carried and loved at the same time.
Your pinkie is really strong! You are not a small pocket dog!
Wyatt
That is pawesome, Lucy!
It shows us how much he loves you!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I make Mom do that fur me from time to time as well -
It looks like Lucy enjoyed it!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins
Lucky Lucy. No. Not Lucky. Why? 'Cause you deserve it. Laudable Lucy. There. That's better.
BTW. We see lots of little aire-dogs on those shelves ... makes us feel like we'd be right at home if we could only come and visit. Sigh.
xxoo
Jake and Fergi
AWWWWWWWWW!
Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
WHat a cutie you are in your daddy's arms!
Cute pics!!!What a nice Daddy to carry you Lucy. He must love you lots.
Wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica
What a big baby!!!
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
yeah give us break.. we know who the favorite is now!:)
tula
That is just too adorable!
--JB
I think thats just fine, I get carried to bed each night! but I am a bit smaller.
See Yea George xxx
PS silly me I've just cottoned on that its you on FuzzBook!
Lucy
The way you hug youw Dad, I'm not suwpwised he cawwies you bootiful Giwl
smoochie kisses to all of you
ASTA
Lucy what a greta hug!
We finks you have got him well trained girl!
Big Nose POkes
The Thugletsx
What a happy little princess.
Slobbers,
mango
Precious photo! That's a BIG HUG!
Thor xxxx
Hey Lucy......can ya see everythin' from up there? Gives ya a new vantage point and new insight inta what the pickies see all the time.....
Dewey Dewster here....
You look skeered!
We're having a Halloween Parade at PetBlogsUnited.com if you want to check out a bunch of other pet bloggers in costumes!
Happy Halloweenie,
Oskar
Lucy, looks like you give some pawsome hugs. These Wordless Wednesday photos are just so adorable. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
World of Animals
Post a Comment