G'day blogging pals,
Today Lucy & I had an appointment to see Andrew our Vet.
Lucy needed her annual kennel cough injection which has come at a very good time.
You see we are off to Kelston Country Kennels this Sunday for 2 weeks.
That's right folks, they're leaving us again.
I have been on some meds for arthritis. I was given some pain meds a few weeks back which worked really well. Once they stopped my ouchies came back again and I was very sore in the mornings. Even though I would warm out of it after a while, D & B feel that being on the meds and pain free is best especially while I'm at the kennel.
Andrew took some blood from my leg (see below) to test my kidney function. I had a piddle and he took some of that too. Now they can monitor my kidney function while I take the meds.
I am such a good boy at the vet. Everyone loves me and I get lots of treats.
He did say she is a beautiful girl and very healthy with a lovely coat.
Sorry the photos of Lucy are blurred...she cant sit still.

16 comments:
Bummer that the Pinkies are headed off and leaving you and the girls, Noah. We hope the meds keep the pain away. Being sore is no fun!
We hope D&B have a blast in Japan!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Well you guys were brave at the VET.
Hope the meds help the ouchies and Happy Early Birthday to Lucy.
Oh yes, I know how that art write twist can make you sore. I suffer from it too. Best to take your meds at camp. I can't believe your pinkies are leaving you again. Gosh, they sure get around.
Slobbers,
Mango
Noah, I hope those meds keep you pain free. And I hope your humans have a great time in Japan.
Our Lilly has bad Arfritis, especially when it is colder. THank dog for those meds!!
Glad your vet trip went well! Have a good time at the hotel!
Happy Wednesday!
Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
Too bad you can't join B & D in Japan. Mom says she is pretty sore in the joints in the morning too - maybe we need to send her to your vet:) Hope the meds keep you moving without pain, Noah. Have fun at the kennel - make them give you lots of treats.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Glad to see woo had 'fun' and stuff
I khan imagine all the wigglin' that would be done by Lucy and Khousin Harley!
Hope woo have fun at YOUR khamp!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
enjoy your stay at camp
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Take your cell phone and call us whenever you need us.. any time.. don't worry about the time difference Pl2 won't care if it is in the middle of the night.. Love and kisses A+A PS we must have missed your garden post and just read it..OOOHHHH how lovely!!!
Hi, Noah!
I hope everything is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You guys are being left again? WE sorta know how that is. Wish you could come over here and stay with us.
--JB
Wow yer Pinkies are goin' ta Japan....hope they have a great time...'n I hope ye get a clean bill of health from yer VET...don't want those kidneys ta have any problems....Enjoy the kennel....
Dewey Dewster here...
JAPAN? OHHHHHHHHHHH...I'm so in need of a purple kimono...do they have the mini skirt version???
Now, Noah...no way are you darlings going to stay there for two weeks...no, Miss Lacie Housekeeper is comin' to spring ya and take you home...
Oh, and I've arranged for some "guests" for the B & B...all have four leggies, and we will soooooooooooooo have the best time...
The Pinkies didn't take the Volvo, did they??? Perhaps if Scruffy is up to it, he can run the B&B and you and I could take a small trip???
Good, I'm on it...
Kisses, dears,
Lacie Cakes...
I had a horrid vet appt. this week...had an infected paw...was very stoic and refoosed to even look at Dr. Mary...then she bandaged it in BLUE...blue, I tell ya....where in the world was her purple vet wrap??
We sure hope they can get that pain under control Noah.. You get well soon. B&D have a great time in Japan...
Lucy you should come and stay with us we are sure you and Callie girl can find something to tire each of you out...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
We are sooo behind ... but we wanted to get this info to you. We'll be back. OK?
OK. We're gonna admit. Straightaway. No bones about it. We're taking the easy peasy way out. We want to get around to EVERYONE on our blog roll to remind you about the Second Annual Worldwide Moment coming up on Sunday 14 Nov 10. Were you there last year? Do you remember? Or are you new to it this year? Wondering what that Countdown Clock is on blogs that you visit? Whatever. We want you and everyone you know to have a chance to participate in the Silent Minute, the Candle Lighting and the Shout Out! Come visit. We've got a new banner for you, HTML for an (accurate, now that the word UNTIL is in red) Countdown Clock and a link to figure out what time 11:00 PM GMT is in your neck of the woods.
So. You're getting this 'cause we've been friends in the blogging world and we want you to know.
Please forgive the "stock" comment, but we told Moma we've never done this before and we'll not do it again (at least until next year.)
Loads of wirey love and lots of encouragment to join in (and to pass the word)
Jake and Fergi (and OurMoma and OurCollegeGirl)
Post a Comment