Tess You awe looking most bootiful and young on youw Biwfday! I hope that Lucy, willow and noah as well as youw pinkies awe celebwating you nonstop! I'm sending anothew box of smoochies fow you love ASTA
Was is you on the roof??? We can't remember which one of you flying Dale girls was playin' at Santa...
And Lucy....I didn't think I've gave her a black eye when I accidentally elbowed her when we were tryin' to get to more of B.'s Cream Da BROOO LAID....
Are you getting ready for Santa Paws??? I did get a bit of coal last year, but that I had turned Santa down for a date and I think he was a bit bitter...sheesch...
Mumsie is beside herself bout the Thuglets...she keeps rubbing Stan's tummy...Stan seems to enjoy it too...
Happy Wonderful 8th birthday!!! We hope you have a fun time celebrating your big day with plenty of treats and new toys. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. World of Animals
I'm an Airedale Terrier with 3 younger dale sisters. I live in the Blue Mountains town of Leura, Australia.
My sisters are Willow and Tess and our Airedale/Irish cross sister is Lucy.
We live with our humans Denise & Bryan who run a B&B here in Leura.
The Blue Mountains are very close to Sydney and lots of tourists come up to see the sights but the best sight to see is our pinky Bryan walking the 4 of us up to the village of Leura everyday.
Birthday List:
Noah - 15th November 2000
Willow - 21st May 2004
Tess - 7th December 2002
We don't know when Lucy's is so we celebrate her gotcha day on November 6.
We hope you enjoy our blog.
24 comments:
Happy 8th Birthday Tess!
we hope you have a fabulous day with lots of prezzies and a birthday cake.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Happy birthday, Tess! We hope you get cake and ice cream!
Have a fun day!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Happy birthday pretty Tess!
Happy Birthday beautiful bearded gal! Oh, and glad Lucy's eyeball is better.
Slobbers,
Mango
Happy Tess Day!!!!!!!!
I hope woo get khake AND ice khream!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Happy Birthday TOooooo Youuuuu!
Happy Birthday Deeeeer Tess!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Woof Woof,
Wyatt and Stanzie
Happy Birthday, Tess!!!
We hope you get lots of treats on your special day.
Wirey woofs,
Jake and Just Harry
Tess
You awe looking most bootiful and young on youw Biwfday! I hope that Lucy, willow and noah as well as youw pinkies awe celebwating you nonstop!
I'm sending anothew box of smoochies fow you
love
ASTA
Happy Happy Birthday Tess!!!!
Miss you all
Deetzy
Hope you have a fantastic birthday!
Happy Birthday young Tess. have a fab day.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Happy Birthday young Tess. have a fab day.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Happy Birthday young Tess. have a fab day.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Happy Birthday young Tess. have a fab day.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Happy Birthday to you, Baby Girl!
w00fs, happy barkday Tess..its mama fault we is late..hope u got ice cream and cake..
b safe,
rocky
Missed your day but hey we say- let's make it your week! Happy, happy to you pretty girl!
Oh lovely Tess...Happy Barkday, dear Girl!!!
Was is you on the roof??? We can't remember which one of you flying Dale girls was playin' at Santa...
And Lucy....I didn't think I've gave her a black eye when I accidentally elbowed her when we were tryin' to get to more of B.'s Cream Da BROOO LAID....
Sorry about that girlie!!
Kisses to ya and we have snow...sheesch...
Lacie Teacakes...
Oh Mumsie so missed your mom in NYC!
A belated Happy Birthday to Tess. You all have so many special days all close together. Time now to have one big party to celebrate all of them.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Happy (late b/c our internet has been crazy lately) Birthday, Tess!! I hope you had a great day and that D cooked you something yummy!!
Love,
Janie
Hello my dear Noah and Sissies...
Are you getting ready for Santa Paws??? I did get a bit of coal last year, but that I had turned Santa down for a date and I think he was a bit bitter...sheesch...
Mumsie is beside herself bout the Thuglets...she keeps rubbing Stan's tummy...Stan seems to enjoy it too...
Kisses to all...
Lacie Cakes
She looks a little puzzled over all the fuss. We wish her many more happy birthdays!
Sherry, Alanis & Miro
Sorry we're late Tess......hope it was a good one darling xx
HOpe you had a pawsome birthday Tess! Sorry we missed your big day, but our mom has been so busy.
--JB
Happy Wonderful 8th birthday!!! We hope you have a fun time celebrating your big day with plenty of treats and new toys. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
World of Animals
Post a Comment