
Meet Jack Harries. He is getting on a bit now but he loves to get out and about and even though we gang up on him he always comes back for some dale love. Sometimes the poor thing ends up spinning around on his back as he gets so exhausted he can't get up and ends up covered in airedale drool. He is a good sport and we love him. You can see in the bottom photo the glint in Lucy's eye. She is a devil of a dog and loves to harras Jack and even though she gives him a hard time, he likes her best.
Today we had a surprise visit from our bestest friends and they brought along their new pup Mindi. She is a Labradoodle and D thinks she is just divine. She is a little cutie. I get along really well with her. Thats me in the pics with Mindi. She was climbing all over me and I just stood there like a good boy. I'm actually really good with little dogs. You've probably noticed my sissies are not in any of the photos. Willow would be fine with Mindi, infact she had a play with her earlier but Lucy and Tess, well they just can't be trusted so they had to stay out. They get over excited and try to mouth so for Mindi's sake we didn't let them mingle.

We had a great time at the grandfolks place. They gave us some great meaty bones for a treat and they have a good size backyard so we had a good play. Then D & B came back and we drove all the way home so it was only a fleeting visit.It's now Sunday afternoon and Mindi has just gone home. We've been for our walk and now its snooze time. Catch you all later.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
Willow Tess and Lucy say hi

23 comments:
awww - a labradoodle pup - we love them!!
Noah - how's Tess doing these days? Is she nicely settled in now?
Love Molly and Gertie
xx
Hi Molly, Gertie and Kate,
Tess has settled really well. She gets on great with Lucy which as you know was the biggest nightmare when she first arrived. The only thing that poses a problem is she doesn't like small dogs and if she sees any other dog she will bark at them and a bit of growling as well. She was fine with Jack Harries although after a bit you could see a slight change in her. We just have to be careful (which we are). Lucy isn't much better. It's hard as we didn't have them as puppies so we aren't sure how they were socialised.
As far as life here goes, Tess is going great. She likes Willow & Noah and she loves to play with Lucy. I think she seems pretty happy here. She doesn't try to run away as she was constantly doing at her old home. I guess there is enough going on here to keep her interested.
Denise
PS. sorry for hijacking your blog Noah.
I love your ears, Lucy, when you're speaking with Jack Harries! You're a cute girl!
Mindi is just adorable!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
That looks like great fun - I wanted to jump into the internet and join you!
River
HEY NOAH Sorry not posted for ages but you know what its like matey, having to walk the humans and supervise the horse,its all hard work.
Any way the labradoodle looks dead cuddley,I'm a good boy to at meeting friends and Bramble likes a good sniff but soon lays down being a old guy.
Your poor friend Harry must be glad to towel himself off after being with you loy.
Catch you soon your Matey Ludo
Noah you are so good with the little labradoodle, you look a very patient chappie, but hey we suppose you have to be with 3 sisters.
Molly and Taffy
Oh you're really good and gentle with little doggies. So nice that you get to visit other doggie friends. ;)
~ Girl girl
Noah, I'm so glad you are nice to little pups. Me, I'm so so depending on my mood. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm glad you had such a nice visit.
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, friends
Sure I'd love to have friends to play with! My doggie neighbors are not friendly and always bark at me! I had a marrow bone too! Sure it was yummy! Sure you all enjoyed yours!
Have a good night
Lorenza
Oh Jack looks like a fun buddy to play with. I bet you guys were the bestest friends! That Labradoodle girl is a cutie! I'm sure you had a great holiday like I did.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
You had much fun. It´s great meet the friends! Noah, you are so gentle with little pup. Mindi is adorable.
Love
Thor
Noah
I would be climbing all ovew you too, but I can take pwetty wough play too! I have some big fwiends at the wun, and I play with all of them..you would be the gweatest! I visited Maggie and Mitch this summew, and I played with Mitch and Putter who also came, but Maggie wasn't weally good with pups..I went flying acwoss the woom when Mitchy body slammed me,hehehe I bounced wight back and we had the best time!
You'we lucky to have visitows
smoochie kisses
Asta
Here's the harness website, Noah!
http://www.thedogwearcollection.com/home.html
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Hey Noah....that labradooooodle is a fine lookin' pup. We have one up the street. She looks 5 lbs heavier every time we see her...they said she'll get to about 70lbs...lotsa doodlelab!! I get a little mouthy with pups...they just look like a snack...Lacie can be good...and then other days she's a witch. Sorta like her personality with me all of the time!
Doodley Barks, Scruff
I met a labradoodle last week. He's called Jack and is a real handsome pup.
What a fab weekend you had!
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Noah
Why would you evew need a doggie pawk..you have fouw sissys and fwiends who come ovew to visit..you have youw vewy own pawk! I live in a one bedwoom apawtment..so I have to go find fwiends on the stweet ow in the doggie wun,heheh..I wish you wewe hewe to play with me
smoochie kisses
Asta
Party Party Party!
Love,
Bogart
Awww 'dale love! We'd like to be the center of a 'dale sandwitch! BOL! Looks like you are great house hosts!
Love,
M & I
woofies noah and girls!!! u sooo goods wiff dat little doggy...lookies likes u all hads bunchies of funs...yesss we still misseses rusty...only good fang bout losin him iz he nots hurts anymore..
b safe,
;)lacylulu
oh Labradoodles are great fun! There is one in our big bark park!
That looked like a fun time you had there!
love and licks, your friend, Marvin xxxxxx
Hi Noah and giwls!
I messed up my clean haiw today playing at the wun, but mommi fixed it so it's OK..thanks fow saying it looks nice!
We'we having some fwiends ovew tomowwow to have cake and stuff with Daddi,so I still have to stay clean,hehehe.
Tell youw pinky D that yes it is awt Dco..Mommi is stuck in that ewa..(she thinks she's Nowa Charles fwom the Thin Man moovies,hehehe, she dwinks mawtinis,and has Deco fuwnitoowe,and a WFT named Asta(hew pwevious ones wewe called Nick,Nora,and Charlie)..silly Mommi!
hope you have a gweat fwiday!smoochie kisses,Asta
Grandparents are the best are' nt they ?
Frasier
Hey, Kids!
Sounds like a non-stop Aire fiesta! And, I still can't believe how much Lucy looks my buddy, Gertie! You'd think *they* were sisters.
Goober love,
Stanley
Post a Comment