
This morning started out with Lucy & Tess supervising the B&B breakfasts being prepared. Actually they were just hanging around incase some bacon or a bit of sausage made an appearance.
We wait patiently for the guests to be fed and then our breakfast is lovingly put together. Today we are having raw chicken legs with a dollop of yoghurt. There is only one thing wrong with this picture....3 bowls : 4 dales...................sigh.
We wait patiently for the guests to be fed and then our breakfast is lovingly put together. Today we are having raw chicken legs with a dollop of yoghurt. There is only one thing wrong with this picture....3 bowls : 4 dales...................sigh.We're heading off to Sydney today to spend time with our grandfolks while D & B go off to an engagement pawty. Can you believe this.....we weren't invited to it..........the cheek!
We'll be back tonight though and our bestest buddy Jack Harries is coming over. He is a Fox Terrier and loves to play with us. More pics to follow.
Have a great Saturday everyone.
Hugs
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

18 comments:
Have a great weekend Lucy, Tess, Willow, and Noah *wink wink*!!!
Yes, there are 4 days, but only three bowls. The question is, I only see ONE dale in the picture where there are THREE bowls. So is the ONE SuperLUCKY Dale getting THREE bowls??? Wish I were there....
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Hi Noah & girls,
Oh wow, your food looks so good! All I get is kibble, not so good. You guys sure are lucky. Have fun in Sydney tonight, and have a blast with Jack! Any terrier is great to play with, but a Fox Terrier is super fun!! Have a great time!
Your Pal,
Kirby
Hey, buddies!
What is UP with the 3 bowls, man? Looks like a conspiracy to me...
Hey, have a blast with the grandfolks!! I bet they're good for a few treats too!
Goober love,
Stanley
Have a great weekend and hope the 3 of you that got breakfast enjoyed it!!
River
I love chicken ! It is so goooood. As I can see we have the same diet !
Kisses, Faya..... Have a great week-end ...
YUMMMMMMMMMMMM! That breakie looks pretty good to me!
Have fun at your gram and gramp's and also playing with Jack Harries! I can't wait to see pictures!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Oh Noah, I do hope at least one of those bowls was for you!
Enjoy your weekend.
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Yummy juicy raw chicken drumsticks! Man, you guys are sooo lucky to have four drumsticks each!!! Why can't we have that much for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper & midnight snack? Not fair hoomans! But errr, why is there one bowl missing? You mean you didn't get any? Have fun with your Fox Terrier friend tonight.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
I bet the guests don't get as fine food as you 4 lucky things! Noah - you looks so expectant in that photo. I hope all was fair in the end.
Noah - did we ever tell you how handsome you are??
Love Molly and Gertie
xx
Wow, you're good, just sitting in front of three bowls of tasty nosh! Have a great time with Jack Harries - he sounds fun!
Finni x
I'm sure that grandparents mean SPOIL THE DALES :)
Love,
Bogart
Noah
you know that Gwampawents awe pawfect fow getting tweats..they'we especially susceptible to those sweet longing faces that say I haven't had a tweat row weeks,and I'm sooo vewy sad...hehehe. I wish I was the WFT coming to play with you! as fow not getting invited to the pawty,well it's obviously theiw loss!
smoochie kisses
Asta
keep pwacticing those blank stawes fow my pokew game
We wish we were the fox terriers too coming over!! That would be a blast!!!! We could all eat chicken legs togethre and then run around the house like crazy people....Love A+A
You have much luck! How much food! And looks delicious! I eat chicken today too.
Noah, Lucy, Tess and Willow, hope you have a great weekend!
Love
Thor
Perhaps some marsala wine on those chicken legs? Scruffy said he'd rather have ketchup. Blick...he has NO class. He kept eating acrorns on our walkies tonight...bet we see them all again...I figure bout 4AM!
Lakie licks...Lacie
So who missed on on brekky Noah, we hope it wasn't you?
Ellie and Harley
Hi, Noah
I thought that chicken looked tasty! I'm wondering if that is a day's meal or whether you eat twice a day? How much do you weigh, if you don't mind me asking? I must say, you look beautifully slim so I think you must be eating the right amount.
I feed my Penny chicken legs too, or chicken carcasses or necks, and I'm always trying to work out how much to give her at one meal.
Hi, Noah, it's me and Penny again, wondering about good food. You said on my blog that you eat tomatoes and baked beans. Are they the beans in tomato sauce? And I wondered about the tuna you eat. Is that tinned tuna in springwater?
Also,regarding the egg - do you lightly cook it, so just the white is a little cooked, or is it completely raw and do you eat the shell?
Hope I'm not being a nuisance with all these questions but it's interesting to talk to another raw feeder - though I must confess some cooked food creeps into the diet her.
Post a Comment