Monday, October 8, 2007

The beard growing competition


Willow and I are taking part in Stanley's beard growing challange. Our beard lengths currently stand at 8cm or 3.14 inches. We're due for an airecut in the next couple of weeks so we have to make sure to tell our groomers to leave our beards nice and long. Dovah's beard was the mother of all beards, mud riddled and juicy slobber, what a champion.

25 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

Well Archie was going to join in the contest but he is only at 1 1/2 inches(plus or minus some cookies,hamberg and marshmellow) but he is going to plug on!!! Lovve A+A

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy, thanks for visiting my bloggie. :) You doggies sure have long beard. I wish I can grow my beard out like you doggies

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies noah and girls!!! heehee u gots a longie beard, my not grows to long eivers...heehee and whats me do gots get red clay dirts from diggings all da time..heehee me do trys to hide it, cuz i nots wants a bath evernites...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Faya said...

Oh too bad that Véronique won't let me play....because I am a girl...pfffff....
Good luck and Kisses, Faya

Duke said...

Dovah's beard was just so impressive! Imagine the water that he shed all over the floor everytime he took a drink! Mine doesn't seem to be growing! I need to find a remedy that works!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Thor and Jack said...

I hope you win the competition! Good luck!

Love
Thor

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! Not bad... Your beard is catching up quite fast. Hehehe! Wish I had a beard too. Good luck to you all!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

I am sure this is going to be a very interesting contest!
You alredy have a long beard!
Good luck
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Welcome To The Life Of Ezzy Rider And Jagger said...

What did my mother do? She cut my beard on Saturday and saw this contest today.Boy OH Boy am I disappointed! It will take months to catch up!
Ezzy rider

Kirby said...

Noah & Willow,

Your beards are looking great! Keep up the good work. I hope you guys get that Wubba soon. I can't wait to see what you do to it. Have fun!

Your Pal,

Kirby

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh good luck on the contest!!! I'll be routing for ya, but I gotta say I do hope my Stanny wins ;)

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Great the amount of food we can keep dangling from our beards Noah. I like to eat my diner and then rub it round caz's new leather settee.After drinking water love to shake it round the room so that every one get some.

Caz and Ludo

Asta said...

Noah
It was gweat to see you and the giwls at Butchy's..I think youw beawd is quite impwessive! I want to play too, but I don't think the haiw on my head and face is gwowoing..I keep going to the miwwow evewy few houws and it looks exackly the same!
good luck!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Noah, Keep on growing those little hairs. YOu'll have a messy, slobber mass in no time.

xo
SB

the Corgi Girls said...

Go Noah and Willow!!!

(I hear there are some supplements out there on the black market for this kinda thing... )

Anonymous said...

LOL!
The combination of mud and juicy slobber is obviously Dovah's secret to a magnificent beard. Must try it.
Good luck!

Finni x

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the beard growing guys!

River

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, my beard is around 3 inches! It's normally caked with food and stuff when it gets this long, which is great for me and less great for J1 with her pesky comb. J x

Urban Smoothie Read said...

good luck to u, noah..

keep d beard growing!

Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. There sure is some tough competition out there. Hmmm, I might have to take up the Corgi Gals suggestion of a growth supplement to boost it along. Oh no did I say that out loud....d'oh.

Noah
xx

Asta said...

Thanks fow the welcome back Noah! I missed all of you so vewy much..now fall can begin..!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Noah...I've been posting this tip and I will pass it on to you. Goat's milk...let it get really really rancid...ya know like a spoiled goat!! And simply apply with...um...one of your parent's handtowels might do the trick. Then lay on ur back on the carpet or sofa and do some roachin' to get it all absorbed. This is a Lakeland beauty secret. Buttermilk works for bleaching freckles...goat's milk works great for beard growth...oh...goat's cheese for above the lip...er mustache!!!!

A little unasked for but always appreciated Lakie advice,
Lacie

Ya comin' to the pawty???

Stanley said...

Noah & Willow!!

Welcome to the DWB Beard Challenge. I think you two are taking an early lead with those measurements. I will have my secretary make note of that. May the best beard win!

I still won't let me girl measure my growth, but I think it's hovering around the 3 inch mark.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for stimulating beard growth!

Goober love,
Stanley

The Thuglets said...

Hmmmmm ...we might just have to give you a bit of competition here Noah! LOL

The Thugletsx

Neko said...

Thanks for checking me out, I'll add you all to my links. Love,Neko

Guest Book

Followers