Never having been camping and not knowing what it was, our pinkies decided a lesson was in order. The gals have dressed up for the occasion, see they look stunning in their daledanas. I was supposed to wear that hat that's lying on the ground. Well as you can probably imagine, it was a feat in itself getting the four of us to pose for the photo, so when the hat fell off my head, it stayed on the ground. Never the less, we loved our first taste of camping and are now packing our bag for the trip on air-ruby to celebrate Butchy's birthday campout.
See you all soon.
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy
Friday, October 5, 2007
Getting ready for Butchy's birthday campout
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
7:15 PM
Labels:
All dressed up for Butchy's birthday campout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Enjoy the campout. Don't forget to have a good howl around the camp fire.
Molly and Taffy
Hey Noah, enjoy your campout trip! The photo looks great - don't forget to get the pinkies to take lots of photos!
Alf n Mindy
you all look great in a row there. I hope you didn't gey singed by the fire. Goodluck with the camping
Caz and Ludo
Wow good luck with the camping - don't get those bandana's to close to that fire! Have a great time.
The Thugletsx
Thanks maties, we were a little concerned about that fire and we made sure we kept well away. A charred airedale isn't a good look..
Noah and the gals
xx
You all look so stylish in your bandanas! See you at the pawty!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
How smart of yhour pinkies to give you a camping lesson. I hope you had fun practicing. Your bandanas are very striking. You all are just too cute! Hope you had a good time a Butchy's party!!
Your Pal,
Kirby
Great picture! You all are so cute with yours bandanas! Have a good party!
Thor
We're gonna have loads of fun at the camp out pawty! I'll make sure I'll roast those birdies till nice & crispy over the fire...
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
woofies noah and da girls!!! u lookies likes u alll set for the pawty...we r gonna have a funs time dats fur shure...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Noah & the sissies!
You dales look FABulous ~ just like tried & true campers. So glad you're going to be at the camp out!
Goober love,
STanley
Hey Noah...no matter bout the hat...it was probably too warm by the fire anyway!! Your Danas look great....it was quite a night last nite, wasn't it????? I think I singed my butt fur...I mean from sitting to close to the fire.
Lacie
Wasn't that a BLAST!! Archie has a terrible tummyache from eating too many hotdogs and I am still trying to get the marshmellow out of my hair! Love A+A
I see you had a lot of fun ! Cool !
Kisses, Faya
Hey guys, Did you get to stay up all night and roast marshmmallows?
Hope the fire kept you warm and toasty.
Ezzy Rider
I love that photo! You are all leaning slightly to make it look like you are swaying to the music. Hilarious.
xxx
Mojo
Post a Comment