My name is Willow, I'm Noah's little sister. I thought I'd post about my play date with my friend Charlie the Spoodle. He's a great playmate and lives up the road from us so I can see him whenever I feel like it.
My pinky D took me there last Monday. I'm such a lucky gal. Tess, Lucy and Noah missed out on the fun. They can be a bit rough that's why I went alone. We even got some treats off Charlie's dad. They love having me there, they would like to keep me but my pinkies would be sad.
There is one thing, Charlie was groomed last week and he is a little sensitive about his legs. He thinks they look like matchsticks. We keep telling him he looks great but he doesn't believe us. His dad laughed at him when he got home from the groomer. His feelings were hurt.




17 comments:
Hello Willow, nice to meet ya! You seem like a very sweet little gurl, that's what I heard from Noah anyway.
What the bestest time you had at Charlie's house, and you got fed lots of treats too!!! What a lucky gurl!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Just tell Charly he looks great ok ! It so nice to have friends .... that more fun !
Kisses, Faya
Hi Willow!
Your friend Charlie looks like a sweet boy! Please tell him for me that his legs do NOT look like matchsticks! I bet you had lots of fun together!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
woofies willow, Charlie is a cutie..lookies like u 2 had a lots of funs..and yeaaa for charlies dad for givin ya treats...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
ps, and u iz right noah, i thinks lucy and keeley woood make a coolies dogcouple...
;)lacylulu
You certainly had a great time with your friend Charlie. How mean that his Dad laughed at him. He is a super chappie.
MOlly and Taffy
Well maybe just a little matchstick like.......Only kidding!! Love A+A
Hee hee A&A. Thanks everyone I sent Charlie an email this morning passing on your lovely messages. He'll be really happy.
Willow
xx
Willow,
You are such a nice doggie to play so well with Charlie and to make him feel better about his legs. I hope you two had the best time together!! Nothing beats playtime with buddies. I just love it!
Kirby
We especially love the pic of you in the kitchen! BOL, thats what we do too!
We have a surprise for you... come check out our blog!
Corgi kisses, friends!
Willow
What a lucky giwl to be able to go ovew to youw fwiends house fow a playdate..Charlie looks gweat..I see no matchsticks, silly hooman!
I bet you had a gweat time1
Noah ,you asked if anydoggie gwowled inchuwch..nope! a few little hello bawkies that's all evewydoggie was vewy well behaved..no accidents eithew1
smoochie kisses to all fouw of you!
Asta
Hey, Willow Girl!
You and Charlie look like you're great wrasslin' partners. It's clear why he loves having you come over.
I think if my hooman girl met you she'd like to take you home too. (I'm looking for a sissy). Of course your pinkies would miss you if we did that.
Tell Charlie, by the way, that he's looking fine. What's his dad doing laughing at him?
Goober love,
Stanley
Hi Willow! Nice to meet you... Charlie is a cute fuzzy Spoodle. I bet you both are the bestest friends! I'm sure your other sistas would have had a fun time too if they were allowed to come.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi Willow!You have so much fun with your friend Charlie. It´s great have friends!
Love
Thor
Hey Noah, thanks for stopping by to visit us. Mum was really busy, so it took us toooooo long to get back to you. We love play dates, and poodles. We have two poodle buddies, Pogo and Max.
ruff ruff,
sadie-n-boatey
Hey pal, Charlie's legs do look a tinsy bit skinny. But he's still a handsome dude. How nice that you get extra special playtime with him. J x
Hehe, my legs look like that every time I go into the river. Tell Charlie that they will grow again in no time.
Finni x
Post a Comment