It's the start of our labor day long weekend and the weather is glorious. After we do our chores around the B&B we'll head off up to the village for a bit of window shopping. Actually we don't get to do any shopping because our pinkies always tie us up to a damn pole in the middle of the medium strip. Refer to picture above........sigh. This has something to do with the fact that whenever another dog walks by we go off our heads. Well Lucy does.
I guess there is always something going on up the street so we do have a good vantage point.
I don't think this photo does me justice as I look all hunched over like an old man. Sometimes people come over to us and give us pats which the girls love and because there are 4 of us people tend to stare.....how rude!


18 comments:
I would imagine the sight of you 4 beauties would stop the traffic!
Katy xxx
Noah!!
I agree with Katy. You 4 would be a major traffic hazard tied up in the median like that!
If the girls like the pats, what about you? I find that a nice sliming of the offending hand with a swipe of my juicy beard will ward off all but the most devoted dale lover. You might try it.
I think you guys are stinkin' cute! My girl wants to crawl through the pooter and love on you. She gives the best Atomic Booty Scratches (she should patent her technique).
Goober love,
Stanley
Thanks Katy and Stanley,
Well I'm a family kind-a-dale really. I can't get enough love from my pinkies but I do a great snub when strangers come my way. Good tip about the slim though Stan, there's usually some hanging around my beard.
Noah
Noah & girls,
I've got to say you guys are super cute. My mom says she would totally run up to you all and smother you with kisses. She just can't resist a 'dale. Have fun ths Labor Day weekend!
Kirby
Noah and girls
Your 4 are supercutie. Enjoy ur weekend!
Love and licks
Thor
Hey Noah...great pic!! With all of you guys/girls hanging by that pole at least ya don't have to worry bout some leglifting fool trying to use the post! Like Stan's beardslime idea. If Lacie would stop pulling my beard out, maybe it would grow long enough that it would slime!!!!!
Wiry barks, Scruffy
You look kind of sad in the picture Noah but you four are bootiful dales! You guys will definitely make hoomans wanna pat your girls.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
G'day Noah,
My peeps wish they could meet your hoomans when they come to Victowia in November, but thewe going to Los Angeles fow thwee weeks. Mum says Yarwa Valley is the bestest. Glad to know that you didn't get lost!
xxx Asta Melbourne
I would love driving by you guys tied up in the median. I'd bark right back at Lucy! We'd have a lot to chat about!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Ni Noah - have you tried pole dancing round it? Just a thought. If my mum was passing she'd pull up and love you all!
Alf n Mindy
Yup, people around here go crazy when they see just me - and when I sometimes go out with my 3 Airedale buddies people go nuts! So I can imagine that's kind of an everyday occurrence with the 4 of you cuties :)
Love,
Bogart
You stay all so quiet ? Mom will never leave like this in the street when she goes shopping... She is afraid that I could be stollen... Of course you are never alone.... you are so lucky.
Kisses, Faya
Seeing for dales would catch MY attention!!! Hope you had fun watching people!
Lots of Licks, Ruby
No wonder people stare - you guys look awesome all lined up together!!
I love your blog too - am looking forward to coming back to visit often - you look like you have a lot of fun!!
River
Hope you remember to tangle your leads up so your mum has to take an age to sort you out. Preferably when her hands are full of shopping bags. And yeah, like Stan said... prime the slime and use the beard.
Noah
Thanks fow the healing love..I'm suwe I'll be fine supew soon..I would think that seeing the fouw of you gowgeous dales would cause a majow twaffic jam in Leuwa Village..but stawing is wude! I think they've just nevew seen anything so fantabulous!..You can gossip about all the silly hoomans passing by..how nice to always be in a pack
smoochie kisses
Asta
WOW!!! Hey, what if a squirrel ran across the road, would you guys run after it dragging the pole behind???
I'm like you Noah, I love my mum and people who I consider as part of my pack, but strangers, I could careless and they could usually tell when I swerve away from their petting arm or I just don't acknowledge their petting LOL!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
woofies noah, u r such smart dales, heehee when mama leaveses me i bark like a baby..and it wood b a awesome site cing all 4 of u..i wood have to comes say woof woof..
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Post a Comment