G'day everyone,
We've been tagged by our new mate Bogart to play the vehicle tag game. The cars we've chosen that suit our personalities are:
The very cute and stylish VW Beetle is my little sister Willow. Bubbly and full of personality and spunk.
The Jeep Wrangler is for Tess. A bit of a toughy, not without faults but is easily forgiv
en.Lastly we have the Ferrari. This is for Lucy...fast, highly strung, needy and did I mention fast....

Now as part of the tag game we have to tag someone. We pick Molly & Taffy and the Thuglets. Go for it guys.
Noah, Willow, Lucy & Tess


5 comments:
Woooh! Coooool cars...
Pee/s: I've added you as my friend. Hope you don't mind. Will visit your bloggy often.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Awesome choices!
We hope to see you at Asta and Bailey's pawty!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Noah! The cars that you choice are very beautiful!
Lots of licks
Thor
Love your vehicle choices! You guys are all so different, yet you get along (most of the time, right?)!
I'm trying to decide what vehicle best represents me. It's not as easy as it looks, but you have inspired me!
Goober love,
Stanley
What neat collections of Aire-cars, I can totally see each of you as your choice of car!! Great job!
Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade
Post a Comment