Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our award


We're flabbergasted, our new maties the gals from the Corgi Lounge have awarded us with this 'I Love Your Blog' award. We are honoured. Thanks so much girls, it was so kind of you.

9 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

Well done for receiving your award. Your blog is certainly taking off now. We love it too!

Molly and Taffy

Amber-Mae said...

We totally LOVE your bloggy Noah! You deserve it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Duke said...

We love your blog, Noah! You more than deserve this award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby said...

Congratulations!! You truly deserve this award. I love your blog too!!!!

Kirby

Asta said...

Congwatulations! You absolutely desewve it!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Stanley said...

You guys completely deserve this award! I love your blog too!

Goober love,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks everyone. We're flattered by all your comments.

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy
xx

the Corgi Girls said...

YAY, congratz friends!

Thor and Jack said...

Congratulations! I love your blog, Noah!

Love
Thor

Guest Book

Followers