Saturday, November 3, 2007

And then there were five........

Today has been a kind of dull day here. The fog has settled over the mountains and everything is damp and soggy including us dales. It's really eerie when the mist comes down. We took some pics of our garden front and back so you can see what it looks like when the weather closes in.





Bryan took us to the village for our usual morning walk and you'll never guess who we met....another airedale. Silly B forgot to ask his name so he shall remain nameless until we meet again. The dale had been in quarantine and has only been out for 3 days. He used to live in England but his dad is Australian and they've moved back here.

This post is actually about a little mate of ours called Terrie. Terrie is a WFT that lives here with us. He doesn't say much, doesn't eat much and generally just hangs around. The girls are really keen on him but he has to stay out of their reach or things could get really ugly if you know what I mean........





It's now Saturday afternoon and the pinkies are doing a big clean up in preparation for Coral who is coming to look after our B&B while we go on holidays next Friday. I started to think about our up and coming trip and found myself dreaming about meeting Ellie by girlfriend who is coming on holidays with us. Her pinkies Jo and Tim are bringing her along to meet me.


I hope I'm a good boy. I get a bit excited around girl dales so I have to be on my best behaviour cause I don't want to scare Ellie off.

We'll be packing all our toys to take to Beechworth, including the wubba. Yes, it's still in one piece mainly because it's been on top of the fridge all week. It's now in the dale pen and you know who has it. The good news is the wubba is going strong and lives to see another day.......yahooooo.


Hopefully we'll get one more post in before we head off on our trip to Beechworth.
Take it easy and I'll catch you soon.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope you have a fantastic holiday and a safe trip - can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

River

Finni said...

I know what it feels like to get a bit excited about the ladies, Noah. I'm a bit the same. Have a really great holiday, mate.
Finni x

Duke said...

Vacations are such fun! Have a great time and take LOTS of pictures! We'll miss you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

Have a fabulous holiday. I think I'll need one before long, puppies are hard work!

Toodle pip,
arry x

Molly and Gertrude said...

Hey - we have a little WFT friend like that too and we're not allowed to play with him either!! So unfair!

Oh Noah - you do look dreamy in that photo - only a short while now.....

Your garden looks beautiful - we wish we had a garden like that. It looks really atnospheric with that misty fog hanging over it.

Have a great holiday you guys! We look forward to seeing your photos afterwards!

Love Mol and Gert
xx

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls!!!! fog can b erie and myterious....and not to worry bout ellie, she will lub ya no matter watt....hmm must b a conperisy, puttin toys on the fridge, my mama and daddy do dat too..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's have a grate holiday!!!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Sounds like you have a really fun time lined up for the Beechworth trip. Wish we could come and see your B&B sometime. It looks awesome... Have fun... Gus and Louie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Noah...what a fab "garden" you have...ya know, over here the garden work conjures up images of corn, tomatoes, and green beans growing...in the "yard", we have grass and trees and bushes.....we have backyards and frontyards...wonder why and how the word got changed??!! (Mumsie is a word freak...she loves words and accents etc...she's got us interested!) Anyway, I was wondering if Terrie the WFT stuffie dates? My love, Dunstan, went back to England to be with Jackson who is under the weather...So, now I'm bored and lonely...that stuffie looks like the pawfect answer for a boyfriend...Terrie, huh??
Hope you guys have a fab trip...

Lakie hugs and kisses...Lacie

Amber-Mae said...

My my my, must be reeeaally COLD there then! I hope you four can take the coldness coz I can't really altho sometimes I try to be a hero.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Agatha and Archie said...

Well we must say that is a FABULOUS friend(your WFT pal) It is really cold and rainy here today becasue we are getting the tail end of a hurricane so we are driving PL1+2 nusts by running all over the house! Hope you have lovely hols!!! Take pics!! Love A+A

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Terrie looks very nice. I don't think he'd last long round here. J1 is timing the destruction of my wubba. It's not lasting very well!

J x

The Black and Tans. said...

HI Noah hope you and your sisters have a great break at Beechworth.

Glad they are taking you this time and not sending you to the kennels.

Molly and Taffy

Stanley said...

Noah, Tess, Lucy & Willow!!

Glad to hear the Wubba is still intact. I'm sure that won't be the case for long.

Your holiday sounds very fun, but we'll miss you around here. How long will you be gone? How cool that you all get to go with the pinkies.

Goober love & smooches to all 4 of you,
Stanley

Kirby said...

Hi Noah, Tess, Willow, Lucy and Terrie,

Terri is such a cutie, though I can see why you have to play nice. Wouldn't want to beat the stuffing out of him (literally). How exciting that you get to go on vacation with your pinkies! I hope you all have the best time. Hopefully Tess is sharing the Wubba with you all, let's pray it makes it through the vacation. Take lots of pictures and fill us in about everything when you get back!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Faya said...

Have a lot of fun ! Enjoy your vacations !
Kisses, Faya

parlance said...

Ok-a-a-y I see what a WFT is, but what do the letters stand for? Now I realise why I love looking at your pictures - it's because I had a toy Airedale when I was little - I didn't realise till I saw your stuffed toy picture. Oh, how I loved that toy!
Have a great holiday.
Your garden sure looked cold for November!

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Hope you have great hols. Don't forget the camara. Love your new member to your family, he is cute.
Ludo

erin said...

Noah, Tess, Lucy, and Willow,
What a bummer that you don't get to play with Terrie. I just love dog stuffed animals!
Anyhow, I hope you have a terrific vacation with your humans!
Woof,
Keeley

The WriggleButts said...

Oh.. So exciting to meet another Airedale. Our mom gets all excited when she meets airedales too, because she grew up with one. Actually she's still alive - she's our uncle Tara and live with our grandparents. Well actually they're divorced, so she lives a bit here and a bit there ;)

Hope you have a great trip!

Sniffs & sneezes,
Bajas, Coco & Nimbus

Persephone and Buster said...

Noah--


The Wubba's still intact? Point-of-Honor: you must destroy it!

Buster pulled a London Broil off the counter this afternoon and almost made a meal of it before dad intervened. We terriers have a reputation to maintain, ya know...

Hope your holidays will be pleasant!

Cheers,

Persephone & Buster

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Your misty pics have just jogged my mum's memories. When she was a little girl she lived in Sydney and the family used to go up to the lookout in the Blue Mountains. One day the mist was so thick mum and her brother played hide and seek for hours. One of the few times they got along.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday!

xxx
Mojo

Thor and Jack said...

Noah and girls! How cold is doing there! The garden is very beautiful!
Terrie looks nice and cute!
Hope you have a great time in Beechworth! Have lots a fun!

Love and licks
Thor

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I would love to have a play with Terri!

Think it is probably best Terri is out of bounds though!

Your garden looked quite creepy and halloween like in the mist there!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

pee ess Have a Grrrrreat Holiday!

Asta said...

Noah
I love the misty mystewious pictoowes! I hope you have the best time on youw vacation and that you and Ellie get along bootifully.
I love how you look in that closeup pictoowe You awe a sweetie!
If you can't get hungawian sausage,, I think polish is close..if not that?????I know that the hungawian has powk,and gawlic and paprika in it..hope you find some..thewe must be some hungawians in austwalia..we almost wound up thewe, but ouw amewican visa came fiwst.
smoochie kisses and best wishes fow a gweat holiday!
Asta

Frasier said...

Have fun guys
Frasier

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
Sure I know how excited you all are thinking about your vacations! I really hope you enjoy them! Take pictures to show us, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Terry sure is cute. I wish I have my own WFT too

~ Girl girl

the Corgi Girls said...

The foggy mist is just boootiful! You pups look like you have so much fun!

Guest Book

Followers