Thursday, November 8, 2007

We're all going on a summer holiday

A dale needs to look his best when about to meet his girlfriend for the very first time. So off to the groomer we went. The girls and I have all had a summer cut, mind you, we've no idea where summer went....cripes it's cold.....anyway, here we are posing with our new airecuts.





Today we started packing for our trip to Beechworth. Finally we're heading off early tomorrow morning. Then on Saturday Ellie my dale girlfriend is arriving. I'm just so nervous. Hope she likes me. I've been practicing being good.








So to all our blogging maties, have a great week and we'll catch you all later. See yaaaaaaaaa.
Hugs and tail wags,

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

19 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

Noah

Have a great time at Beechworth with your sisters.

You are a cool dude and Ellie is bound to like you. Be good and have fun.

Molly and Taffy

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Have a great time! Hopefully summer will arrive in time as well. Crazy that it has been so cold for you recently.

See you when you get back

Mojo

ps Ellie's going to love you

Faya said...

Enjoy your summer hollidays !!!
See you later,
Kisses, Faya

Duke said...

Have a great time! We'll miss you! Take lots of pictures, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Alf said...

Have fantastic time - loads of pics please!

Alf n Mindy! xx

Harry said...

Happy holidays Noah! I hope you have a great time and I'm sure Ellie will adore you.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

you all look great very smart with your airedo's. Hope you have a great hols.Ellie will love you all.

Caz

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Noah and girls!
Hope you have a great holiday! I am certain that Ellie will adore you, Noah!
Love and licks
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah.
I sure hope you and your family will have a great holiday!
Ellie will love you!
Take pictures to show us, ok?
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you all four look great after your haircuts! Have fun...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your hair sure look short after grooming session. Have a great time with your girlfriend Noah. ;)

~ Girl girl

The Thuglets said...

Noah matie - fabulous hat! Real cool dude.

You all look very smart with your new airedoos's!
Have a brilliant trip - be sure to take lots of photos.

regardies
The Thugletsx

Anonymous said...

You look great guys. Excellent hat, Noah. Have a fabulous holiday! Looking forward to hearing how things went with Ellie ;)
Finni x

Stanley said...

Noah Bud!

You all look Fab-u-loso! Hope you all have a blast at Beechworth!

Your Ellie Girl will love you, I'm sure. How could she NOT?

BTW, I love your hat and little beach bag. You accessorize SO well.

I'll miss you guys, but can't wait to hear about your holiday!

Goober love,
Stanley

Bogart H. Devil said...

Have a FANTASTIC time guys! That pic with the hat is sooooo cute!!!

Love,
Bogart

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and we loved the photo of you with the hat and your bag ready to go - so cute!!

River

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Have a good trip, look forward to hearing all about it!

Kirby said...

Hi Noah,

Have a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to hear all the gret stories once you're back! Have fun!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Have a great holiday, Noah! I could use one of those hats today...can you wear it for rain too??? Funny ur waiting for summer, and winter is attacking us. It snow flurried twice last week. Lacie was confused, but not as confused as she'll be when it lays on the ground!

Take pics of ur Girl, Ellie.....

Wiry barks, Scruffy

Guest Book

Followers