Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Having fun in Beechworth

G'day doggie and hammie pals,

It's halfway through our holiday and we're having a fabo time. The best part so far has been meeting Ellie. Ok, I was a bit keen to start with but I settled really quickly. Even my sissies were really good. Lucy quite liked doing the attack of the neck thing with Ellie but she got told off so we think eventually she got the message. Ellie was pretty relaxed around us too so all in all it was a success. Ellie and her pinkies left yesterday morning so it's back to normal now.

Here is a pic of Ellie and I together.

The best fun we all had together was on Saturday avo. It' s pretty hot down here so the pinkies took us all to this lake for a swim. Well we're not really used to swimming but we all got the hang of it really quickly. Tess and Lucy did really good swimming and I had a bit of a swim too.

Willow and Tess by the waters edge.



Tess with a log in her mouth.



Lucy splashing throught the water.




Me in the damn.



This has been a great holiday so far. Stay tuned for more Beechworth holiday pics.
Hope everyone is well and we'll catch you soon.

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

18 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome holiday. Ellie looks very pretty and you doggies sure have fun with the water. :)

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
Thanks for sharing your holiday pictures! Looks like you all are having fun!
I will be waiting for more!
Enjoy
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Hi Noah, Hi Girls,

Noah, you and Ellie look so cute together! Glad you two finally got to meet. The water looks so fabulous. It's getting cold here, so no more beach for me, but you guys are having a blast swimming around! I'm glad you are all having such a good time in Beechworth. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Your pal,
Kirby

the Corgi Girls said...

playing in the water is fun! what a great holiday so far!

Stanley said...

Noah & the chicas!!

Thanks for staying in touch, guys. I thought I was going to have major withdrawl, but seeing photos of you guys on vactation makes me feel better.

Your Ellie is quite a looker, and sassy too, huh? Sounds like she liked you and your family as much as you liked her.

Goober love & smooches for your sissies,
Stanley

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Looks like a whole load of fun! Glad you got some hot weather after all that chill you had recently.

Tess is brave to go in so deep to get her log - I'm more like you and stand around the edges and wallow. There's something about that pic of Tess and her log - everyone else's tails look a little like that famous 'pic' of the Loch Ness monster. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Airedales were involved in that hoax shot.

Are you back in time for your birthday? If not, have a blast!

hairy hugs
Mojo

Duke said...

You guys are having a blast! We love all of the pictures and can't wait for more! Keep enjoying yourselves!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

So glad you had a lovely time with the beautiful Ellie, I just knew it would be a success! And look at you all in the water, you're braver than me. i don't even like getting my paws wet, urgh!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls!!!soo grate to c u all havin sooo muchs funs...hee hee doggys need pawcations too!!! u n Ellie lookies sooo cute together...wishes me had a place to play in da waters..around here its all private..not likies it use to b...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp"s have funs and make lottsa picturs....

Eddie N Peaches said...

Noah, so much fun you're having! Continue enjoying your vacation.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Noah and Girls! You had lots of fun in Beechworth! It´s great see you all playing in the lake!

Love and licks
Thor

Urban Smoothie Read said...

seesm like ur having a blast with ellie..

Asta said...

Noah
Thanks fow those gweat pictoowes!
This looks like a weally gweat holiday!
you all look so happy playing in the watew and meeting Ellie must have been fun too!
thinking of you with love
smoochie kisses
Asta

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

OH, lake water and a stick, what more could a dog ask for !!! It has turned cold here, so mom squashed the swimming for the year.

Gus & Louie

Amber-Mae said...

Hey guys, I'm back! Wow, you guys are having a lot of fun! Hehhee, you guys love water just as much as meeeeeee!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

It looks like your having a fantastic time, meeting Ellie must have been the icing on the cake.I loved the pic's of you all swimming great to see. Hope the rest of the hols go well.

Ludo

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you are all having a fabulous holiday - that swimming looks like sooooooooo much fun - I want to join in too!

River

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love swimming! That looks grrrreat fun!

Have a lovely weekend, love and licks, Marvin xxxx

pee ess My Jeannie says she loves the way you say "avo", it reminds her of Neighbours programme, they always say that on there!

love and licks, yet again!

Guest Book

Followers