We just wanted to pass this great award onto our pal Kirby who truely deserves this honour.
Kirby, we love reading your blog. You make your blog so much fun to visit and you go to such an effort to visit other blogs too. Keep up the great work matie.
From you maties
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy


7 comments:
Thank you very much for my award, I am blushing!
love and licks, Marvin xxxxx
DWB is the best isn't it!
We loved that pic of you all on the tree stump - it's beautiful!
River
THANK YOU Noah, Willow Lucy and Tess!!!! You all are the absolute best. When Mom and I read your post we were so excited. I did a bit of a bootie shake and Mom was dancing around. We are so happy that you enjoy our blog. We LOVE yours, you always make us smile. You keep up your good work and I'll keep up mine!! Thank you again. I'm totally grinning still!!!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Congrats to Kirby!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
woofies Noah and Girls!!!! c u do deserve dat awarwd...everdog, cat and hammie luvs ur bloggy...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Well done Noah, Willow, Lucy and Tess. We love your blog and all the photos. Keep up the good work.
Molly and Taffy
You guys sure picked a great DOG to give the award to! Love that Kirby Boy!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Post a Comment