We are all very sad here today as we have just learned that our dear friend Harley Bear the airedale has passed away. She had been ill for sometime and had recently suffered from fits which the vet attributes to a tumour which had spread to other organs.
Harley is the sister of my girl Ellie who lives in Melbourne. Everyone is devistated by the sad news and we have Harley's pinkies Jo & Tim in our thoughts.
Here is a photo of beautiful Harley:

Noah

24 comments:
Im so sorry for this Nosh. Its sad but Im sure Harley is having happy life at the rainbow bridge with all our lovely pals...
We are all feeling very sad today too Noah. Harley Bear is at peace, but it's heartbreaking Jo and Tim and Ellie and all their friends.
Take care.
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Ah! I feel the losss of every Aire after Oscar.
Love
Blue
x
OH NO! This is the first we've heard of it, Noah! We are so very, very sorry! We're on our way to Harley's blog! We feel so badly!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We are praying for Harley and her family.
Lorenza
Oh Noah, it is a sad time all around as our foster mother a tibetan terrier passed away too. We are sending you lots of hugs and kisses Love A+A
Oh Noah, I'm so sorry to hear about Harley. I hope she is running free over the rainbow bridge. If anything, it should comfort to know that she is out of any pain she may have been in and is with all those wonderful dogs who went before her. Treasure your memories of her always!
Your pal,
Kirby
We are very sorry to hear about Harley. Life is soo unfair sometimes... RIP Harley.
Love lick,
Solid Gold Dancer
NOAH
I SEND YOU AND HARLEYS PAWENTS MY SYMPATHIES..I AM SO VEWY SOWWY THAT HE HAD TO GO..I HOPE HE IS WUNNING FWEE WITH MY DEAW FWIEND OSCAR...PAIN FREE AND FULL OF JOY
HUGS TO YOU AND ALL WHO KNEW AND LOVED HARLEY
SAD SMOOCHIE KISSES
ASTA
I'm sorry to see the sad news about your friend.
love Simba xx
Noah,
We didn't know Harley, but we share in the sadness of his passing. We think of all airedales as our special friends, and will be thinking of Harley joining Oscar at the Bridge and running free with his pals.
Wirey woofs of condolence.
Jake and Just Harry
(And yes, please add us to your list of friends -- and kissing cousins at that.)
Hi Noah --
We are very sad here to hear about Harley ... We are thinking of you and of her and of her family ... Take goodest care, okay ...
Love,
Putter ...
Hey Noah....we are so very sorry about the loss of Harley....we know Oscar was just waiting to show her around and engage in a good game of chase and bitey face. We'll go over to their blog and leave our condolences....
Sad barkies, Lacie
Yes this is a very sad day. I am sure you will remember all the great times that you had while Harley was here. In your memories he will never be forgotten...Our Love Gus and Louie
Hi Noah! I am very sorry to hear about your friend Harley!
Love and licks
Thor
So sorry to hear about your friend Harley. :(
~ Girl girl
oh I am so sorry to hear about Harley passing over the Rainbow Bridge, please give them our condolences.
love and sad licks, your friend, Marvin xxxxx
I am so sorry to hear about Harley - many hugs to both your families during this sad time.
River
We just found out about Harley Bear. How sad. Please let Jo, Tim and Ellie know we're thinking about them.
Finni x
woofies Noah and girls...me iz sooo sorrwy about ur fend Harley...me will go pay my respects to da family...and another one crosses the rainbow bridge..me nos harley iz free of pain and sufferin..
b safe,
;)lacylulu
We'll say a prayer for Harley-Bear. Love the picture--she must have been a character! So sad to lose her.
Luv & Lix,
Persephone & Buster
Noah,
I did not know that Harley Bear was Ellie sissy. I heard about her going to the bridge a few days ago, but I'm a little late getting here to tell you how sorry I am.
It's obvious Harley Bear was very loved, and is missed by her family and everydog who knew her.
Run like the wind, sweet Harley Bear!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Thank you Noah and to everyone for your support for us at this sad time.
Our girl is a shining star i nthe night sky, watching over us for eternity.
My darling Harley bear.
Jo and Tim and Ellie.
Hi Noah and Girls
We are very sorry to hear the sad news about Harley. Losing someone special you love so much is very painful, no matter the circumstances. Our hearts go out to Harley's family.
Love from Hammer
Post a Comment