G'day Maties,
I can now be seen next to the Christmas tree. The pinkies came through with their promise to buy more decorations and I've gotta say, it's looking mighty fine. We're all happy now. Check out how good it looks, of course I make a better model than my sissies......
The thing about our tree is it had to be the fakest tree the pinkies could buy. It's one of those fibre optic trees. They used to have a live tree but D felt bad decorating it....go figure.....she doesn't seem to have a problem decorating HER DOGS.

We've been tagged by our friends Ben Ben and Finni the dale to name 7 of our biggest annoyances. Then we're to pass this on to 7 more bloggers and notify them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So we put our heads together and came up with these 7:
1. I (Noah) hate it when the laundry man comes around the back with his big laundry bags. I give him my biggest ever woofs. I don't think he likes me either, whimp.
2. Tess hates being in the dale pen while B is working in the garden. She climbs up and over the pen just to be with him. She always falls out of the pen like a sack of spuds.
3. Willow hates being on the receiving end of Lucy's rough play and boy is she rough.
4. Lucy hates having Advocate drops applied to her back. You'd think she was being stretched over a torture wheel. What a goose she is.
5. We all hate being wet down with the hose on really hot days just before going for a walk. Mind you it wouldn't hurt to turn the pressure down a bit.
6. I hate having the poop shoot washed down with the hose. Again turn the pressure down, I'm not having an enema!!!!
7. Lucy hates it when B pretends to be the boogie man. She barks at him and then feels like a goose when she realises it's B and then she goes and bites the rest of us and we hate that.
I guess we could go on but we'd be here all day.
We now want to tag: Pacco, Moxie and Izzie from the Corgi Lounge, River, Putter, Lenny and Asta up over. Hope you guys haven't already been tagged.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

26 comments:
He he he, Noah, I've never had the poop shoot washed down with the hose, but Mom has done it with the shower massager! And yes, if the pressure is too high, it is soooo uncomfortable!
Your pal,
Kirby
Noah
I agwee with Kirby ashowew massage head on the hose would help, and ouch an enema doesn't sound good..thanks fow tagging me..I'll twy to think of stuff and post it!
Youw twee looks gweat! Evew since Daddi got sick twoo yeaws ago we've had a fake tweee too..at least we'we not cutting down any live twees just fow two weeks of fun
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hi Noah and Girls
Thank you very much for your Christmas card. I don't know how your pawrents managed to get you to pose so well for your Christmas photo. Good to see the pinkies have set up a bootiful Christmas tree for you. We're still waiting for our mum to do somethin'.
Love from Hammer
That's a very nice tree! and you're the pawfect model besides it
~ Girl girl
wow, those things are really annoying....
Ah, the tree is looking beautiful now. I really am going to do my sad face to try and persuade pa that we can at least have a little tree out of reach of madame Cassidy. After our dad weekend we could do with sme Christmas cheer.
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Oh yeah, that tree looks fine! Hehehe, we play rough too like boys.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey, DALES!!
Your tree is bootiful. I love it.
As for the things that annoy you, I really enemapathize with you about getting the poop shoot washed out. That just happened to me the other day. I'll never get used to it.
Bottom line, I just wish I could hang out with you guys! I'm sure if Stella, Gertie, and I came down there we'd have a BLAST!
Goober love,
Stanley
Noah you look so regal sat by the christmas tree. Can't see any of those home made xmas decs you said you were going to make after we gave you so many good idears hahahahahahahahahah.
I've done my 7 annoying things to. I feel better for it.
Your pal Ludo
Your tree is just beautiful, Noah!
Nope, Mitch and I have never had our poop shoots hosed down! I can imagine that it doesn't feel too great!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Noah and company! Thanks for tagging me. I'll probably have an extra long list too.
Thank you soooo much for your card. My mom is still laughing about it and it showed up on Friday. She thinks it is hysterically funny.
Your friend, Lenny
Hey Noah and company! Thanks for tagging me. I'll probably have an extra long list too.
Thank you soooo much for your card. My mom is still laughing about it and it showed up on Friday. She thinks it is hysterically funny.
Your friend, Lenny
Hey Noah and company! Thanks for tagging me. I'll probably have an extra long list too.
Thank you soooo much for your card. My mom is still laughing about it and it showed up on Friday. She thinks it is hysterically funny.
Your friend, Lenny
noah, thanks for tagging me..
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy, thanks all for being so nice to my little brudder at Asta's pawty! :)
Your Christmas tree is so bootiful. Christmas is coming soon!!
I enjoyed reading this game. :D Thanks for sharing these facts with us.
Momo xoxo
Hey pals, your tree is looking really festive. STILL no tree here. Thanks for your pawtastic card which arrived today, love it! I've never had my poop shoot blasted but I'm sure I wouldn't like it either! J x
Hey Noah,
I agree with Lucy - those Advocate drops are a massive pain in the butt!!!
And thanks for tagging me - you were just pipped at the post by Orion and Cassie but thanks for thinking of me anyway!!
River
That is a beautiful tree. We haven't gotten one yet buy Mom promises we will get one this week. She likes the smell of the fresh ones so I am sure ours will be real.. I am just afraid that Louie will decide to rearrange the tree like she does mom's rugs.. All our ornament will probably be at the top of the tree..
I can't wait to see what it looks like.
Can totally relate to the poop shoot blaster........Yuck! Love A+A
Hi, friends
Glad your tree is dressed now!!! It looks great!
My mom is still laughing with your annoyances list! The poop shoot sure doesn's sound fun!
Have a good night
Lorenza
Hi Noah
We like your tree, a vast improvement, glad you put your paws down and insisted on decent decorations.
Molly and Taffy.
Hey Noah - I've awarded you check out my blog!
River
The hose treatment sounds like torture!
Simba xx
I also hate how ruff that Louie gets but he is always instigating and I am the one that gets in trouble for it.. Isn't that just like a little brother, he never gets into trouble..
Noah,Willow Tess and Lucie,
I'm sowwy you have wotten weathew too..Mommi fowgave me..I'll twy not to do it again, she said Santa wouldn't be mad at me...I called Stanley and stella and they'we OK, thank dogness
smoochie kisses
asta
Wah! Hose enema! Aiaiaiaiai
You have my full sympathy, Noah. That seems like an undignified way to treat a boy.
Your Christmas tree is looking great. Sadly, we're not having one this year. Apparently my parents don't trust me with it! Humph. And I was so looking forward to pulling it over.
xxx
Mojo
Post a Comment