Friday, December 7, 2007

A sad looking Christmas Tree

G'day Maties,

What you are about to see may be disturbing. It's our Christmas tree....look at it. It's boring!!
Where are the baubles we hear you ask .....No Tess didn't eat them. It's just pathetic especially the tinsel, one piddley piece. Then D made the girls pose next to it. They tried to run away but they were cornered. I watched on from the other end of the hall embarrassed for them. Hopefully they'll see sense and go to K-Mart to buy some more.






On a lighter note, our friend Taffy tagged me and Stella, Stanley's sissie tagged Lucy to list 8 things about ourselves.

Here are the Rules: List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them ). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?



I will go first:

1. I'm the first Airedale B & D have ever had

2. I have my own bed in my own bedroom (that I share with B & D)
3. I'm an excellent guard dog
4. I bark at all the B&B guests that walk around our backyard but if they walk out of the back door I know they are a friend.
5. I'm very protective of my family
6. I'm scared of loud noises except thunder
7. I'm a full male
8. I never start a fight but have been known to finish them



Here's Lucy:


1. I'm the top girl in the house

2. D & B got me from Airedale rescue
3. Two breeders have said I'm pure airedale but I know I don't look it

4. I'm super fast and fit

5. I help Noah with guard dog duties

6. Bryan thinks I have special needs thats why I need more love
7. I'm really happy that I live here with my family

8. B & D think that I wasn't treated very well before I came to live here


Now we have to tag 8 more maties but we're pretty sure everyone has already played this tag so please if you haven't consider yourselves tagged and feel free to play.


Well, we'd better get ready for Asta's pawty. Aire-ruby will be here soon. I remember it's going to be really cold so I've got my scarf and beanie.


I think I look French in this last photo.....Ooh lala



Hugs and tail wags,


Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

19 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Noah, I thought you are a girl! Ahahaha! Sorry...Okay, now I know that you're a boy. Oh, will see you at the pawty tonight! Btw, I received your loverly card!!! Thank you!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Alf said...

Ohh la la Noah, you definitely look French.!!

As for that Christmas Tree - I think D & B had better go shopping it is embarassing isn't it. There again at least you have one up, we haven't yet!

Duke said...

When mom first puts our tree up, it's just the tree and the lights for about 3-4 days before she gets to the ornies and we really like it with just the lights! It's pretty!
Your beard is getting long, Noah! Have you checked the length recently! I think you might be catching up to me!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah
Don't worry! The same happened with our tree. It was naked for almost a week and then... ta-da! Full of ornaments!
Thanks for sharing those facts about you.
Enjoy your weekend
Lorenza

Asta said...

Noah
I'm so vewy glad you and the giwls came and had a good time..I think you'we vewy handsome in youw scawf, and I'm sowwy Mommi didn't snap youw pictoowe fow the pawty in that outfit!I bet I'd feel weally safe with you and Lucy guawding me..that's a vewy impowtant job!
Please tell youw pawents I'll mail back you didgewidoo(I loved the sound) and wap it vewy safely so it doesn't get huwt..Mommi's table is fine, we didn't damage anything impowtant, just a few spills and cwumbs and papew all ovew.have a lovely weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta

Faya said...

No your tree is nice....Mom doesn't want to have one because of me....can I come for Christmas ?
And OUI OUI OUI j'adore le look français.....
Kisses, Faya

Anonymous said...

Noah you look great in your beanie and scarf!!

And I'm afraid HM beats you with what you feel is a poorly decorated Christmas tree - we don't even have a tree to decorate!!

River

Simba and Jazzi said...

Love the French look. Your tree looks great, I'm too embrassed to post picture of the twig thing we have.

Simba xx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh yes, the French look is so you!

No worries about the Naked Christmas Tree, I am sure your hoooomans will soon tart it up!

love and licks and thank you for those interesting facts about you all!

Marvin in very cold and very wet Scotland! xxxxxxx

Agatha and Archie said...

Ooh lala,Monsieur Noah,,we think indeed that you look french...tres chic, and a bon vivant.We love your tree!!! The girls look very cute next to it! Love A+A

Koobuss said...

I don't think that they are done with your tree yet, are they?

Great answers to the facts tag. I'll get mine done soon, I hope.

The snow is in the mail, but I had to send it regular delivery. Sorry.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Stanley said...

Ooooo La la, buddy. YOu DEFINITELY look French in your kicky black beret. Could you please clarify, Noah, just what YOU mean by the term "full male?"

Lucy Girl, your situation is SOOOOO similar to my buddy, Gertie's. She came from Airedale Rescue, she doesn't look like a purebred, but every expert who has seen her says she is, and, she definitely WAS abused at her former home. Like you, she's also eating up the love on a daily basis with her new family. She's one of my favorite wrasslin' partners (if not THE favorite). I have a feeling you and I could do some pretty awesome wrasslin' ourselves.

Thanks for sharing, guys!

Goober love,
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Noah, at least you HAVE a tree! No sign of ANY decorations here! J x

Hammer said...

Hi Noah
I'm with Jackson. There is no sign of a tree in our house. Our mum is going to be given the paw again.
Love from Hammer

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Noah !
I am the first dog that my family already had. I like to be all time with them. I also need more attention as Lucy.
Hope you had a great time at the party !

Love and licks
Thor

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow that is one great looking scarf!! Louie would chew it up. He chews everything up his favorite thing lately has been Mom's rugs.. He drags them all over the house and they chews them.. Silly puppy..

Finni said...

I have an idea for your Christmas tree: Get B & D to give you a lot of paper, you, Lucy, Willow and Tess (and she's not to eat it!) shred it (I love doing that!) and throw it over the Christmas tree and voila - DALE SNOW.
Your cool looking hat and scarf made me come over all french. I share a few things on the list about yourself - I love guarding too and I'm the first Dale in my family too, but I'm going to ask Santa for a sister.

Finni xxxx

Harry said...

Your tree may be a little bare, burt at least it's not invisible like our (non) tree!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly and Gertrude said...

very natty Noah!

Guest Book

Followers