Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's the poor house for us!!!!


G'day maties,

Thanks to my sister Tess, we spent the afternoon at the vet....yep you heard right.........sigh.

This is what happened. Pinky B took some mini cherry pies out for some of the B&B guests. Then the doorbell rang and he left the pies on the kitchen bench. Tess, the pig, jumped up and knocked the pies to the ground where she proceeded to eat them.
When B came back into the kitchen he found the pies gone but he wasn't sure if they were in foil or not. He wasn't sure who ate the pies even though we were all pointing at Tess.......crikey!!!

Finally he decided to take Tess to the vet after all she was the one who ate the xmas puds so he figured she ate the cherry pies too. He was worried that the foil would do damage.

Well Tess had an x-ray and there was no foil in her tummy. So to be on the safe side he took us all for an x-ray.

All four x-rays showed bellies full of bones but no foil.
Woo hoo, that's really good news. When D came home from work she found an empty house and wondered where we all were.

The vet said Tess had more food in her belly than the rest of us.......typical.

So in conclusion, the pies were not in foil and Tess is a pig.




Hugs and tail wags
Noah

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so relieved to hear you are all ok - I bet Tess won't be getting much for dinner for a while after the little feast she's been enjoying the last couple of days!!

River

Duke said...

Thank goodness you're all okay! That's the most important part but Santa is frowning down on Tess! Tess, you'd best behave or else!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

parlance said...

Tess is a pig, that's for sure, but at least everyone is unhurt. I'll bet no-one will be sympathetic if Tess has a tummy-ache.

Faya said...

Tess !!!!! You are the Best !!! I love youuuuuu.....yeah I would have do the same (hum with the same result but the vet is a friend of the family now...)....
Kisses, Faya

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, Tess sounds a bit of a greedy-guts, just like me! Glad to hear you're all OK but I bet that vet trip was expensive! J x

Amber-Mae said...

The puds sound tasty to be left on the ground... Glad to hear that she did not eat the foil nor did you.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lacy said...

woofies Noah, Tess, Willow and Lucy!! u all hads a verwy busy day..Miss Tess u bestest b good, heehee santa paws iz watchin u...me learneded a new trick too, stealin food outta da fridge..mama n daddy not to happy wiff me new trick...

b safe,
;)lacululu

Harry said...

Ooh naughty Tess. No, not really. I am a bad food thief too!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

William Tell said...

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing about your silly sis and the cherry pies! You're gonna have to muzzle that girl. hee hee

(Truth is, I'd have done it, too.)

William Tell

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Oh Tessie, you are a greedy little Dale. Aren't they feeding you enough sweetheart?
Poor Noah, Willow and Lucyloo a trip to the vet is not fun.

Hugs to you all

Love Ellie and Harley

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah
I am so glad to hear that you all are ok with no foil in your tummies!
You can't blame Tess. Sure those pies were delicious!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear.. Sorry to hear that you all have to go to the vet. But good to hear that you're all ok. Tess sure likes to eat

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls!!! me gotteded ur card, but u didnt put return address on dar...me cants send u one ..can u plez send me a email at lacylulu@gmail.com and gimme u address...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

pp's fank u soooo much fur me card, it wuz bute ti ful.....

;)lacylulu

Ben & Darling said...

Wahahahaha.....Ops sorry but but its so funny!!! Naughty piggy Tess....drag all of you to the vet. Im glad you are are fine no foil in the tummy...mayb you should check the rubbish bin. Mayb Tess took it off before he ate it....

Bogart H. Devil said...

Super glad to hear that you're all ok - mama couldn't help it tho, the story made her laugh out loud!!!

Love,
Bogart

Agatha and Archie said...

Well being little piggies ourselves we cna't really say we blame her. What she has to learn is how to leave the foil!! Love A+A

Juno said...

Tess, I am so glad you're OK!!! We all want to grab whatever left in the kitchen but I am happy you didn't eat any foil.

Momo xoxo

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is tess such a biog eater??

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Noah and Girls!
I am happy to hear you all are ok and didn´t eat any foil!

Love and licks
Thor

Finni said...

Looks like Tess is making the most of B's baking. Could you persuade him to make some K9puds - easy on the soft fruit, heavy on the suet (Yeah!) and no tin foil?
Glad no one came to any harm.

Finni xxxx

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Sorry to hear you had to go to the vets. Get well soon.

Simba x

Hammer said...

Hi Gang
We're glad you're all okay including Tess. When I first came to live with my mum I did extreme things with food coz I'd been fed Eukaneba dried food 3 times a day until then. I was beside myself with all the different smells and food. One day I jumped up onto the stove and pulled down a pot full of food for the 3 of us for more than 2 days and I ate the lot. My mum was so worried, even though the food was natural. I hope your pawrents don't leave you in the dog house for too long.
Love from Hammer

Stanley said...

Hey, Noah & sissies!

Sounds to me like you guys are paying for your vet's summer home! Glad no foil was involved.

Tess. You're my hero, girlie!!

Goober love & admiration,
Stanley

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Oh my oh my, Tess the Pud Monster strikes again! Like any self-respecting Airedale I applaud your sneak-thiefery, but getting your fellow Dales a trip to the vet in the process is not going to earn you any bonus points.

Glad to hear you don't have to pass tinfoil #2's.

xxx
Mojo

Guest Book

Followers