Saturday, December 1, 2007

The mystery of the disappearing puds

G'day maties,

It's that time of the year when our pinkie Bryan makes lots and lots of Christmas puddings for family and friends. He gets lots of orders so for weeks you'll find pots full of puds bubbling away on our stove.

Here is a pic of a small size pudding ready to be wrapped in cloth and decorated:

At this stage of production the puds are kept in our bathroom where it's nice and cool. This has been a tradition for years.......until now!

Below you will find a picture of Tess and a pud. It seems that Tess has aquired a taste for these puds and so far has helped herself to not one but TWO puds. She managed to remove the plastic cover before devouring them. D & B were concerned as they're made with loads of dried fruit. We hope she doesn't get an upset tummy, silly girl.


We're also really excited about Asta's pawty for St Nicholas Day. She said there would be doggies playing instruments and I thought I'd bring along my didgeridoo to play. It makes a really neat sound but you have to be very talented to play it and it's also a tradition that only boys are allowed play but I didn't make that rule up. I think it would be ok if everydog and hammie had a go.

Here is a piccie of me and my didg:



Hugs and tail wags,

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

22 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Ph those puds look tasty but I hope Tess doesn't get a tummy ache...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry said...

Oooh Tess, that was a bit silly. I can't really comment though as I am a food thief too...

Nice didgeridoo talents Noah!

I'm drawing up the beleagured brothers club plans as we speak...

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Duke said...

We can't wait to see and hear you play that didgeridoo, Noah!
Your puds look awesome! Could you bring one of those to Asta's too? We want to try a piece!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Noah, looking forward to hearing your didgeridoo playing! Don't blame Tess for eating those puds, they looks pawsome! J x

Bogart H. Devil said...

Mmm... anything left out is fair game, eh? That looks just too tempting to me...

Can't wait to hear the didgeridoo concerto!

Love,
Bogart

Stanley said...

Noah,

I'm thinking that your peeps are going to have to find themselves a new pud hiding place. Hope Tess has strong intestinal fortitude.

Can't wait to hear your didgeridoo! Do you have to lie down to play it? Looks comfy.

Goober love,
STanley

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah
Sure those puds look great. I can imagine how delicious they are. Have you asked Tess about it?
I want to hear you playing the didgeridoo! You are so talented!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Hi Noah,

Oh that Tess, I'm with her. I would have stolen a few puddings too, what can I say?

I think it's so cool that you play the didgeridoo. Youhave to bring it along to Asta's party. We are all going to have THE BEST time!

Your pal,
Kirby

Alf said...

Oh Noah, didn't something disastrous happen with the puds last year?! I think they are going to have to find a new hidey hole for them! Hope Tess is okay and doesn't get taken short!

As for the didgeridoo you are soo talented - can you have lessons or do you just pick it up and blow!

Alf n Mindy x

Persephone and Buster said...

Hmmmmmm..... Airedales with didgeridoos--kinda like wombats with nukes. When's the CD coming out? "Noah Goes Walkabout?" Sounds cool!

Sephie & Buster

Eddie N Peaches said...

Mmmmm. Yummy looking. Can't blame ya for trying them!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

Freda said...

Hi Noahs, Willows, Lucy and Tess.

I wanted to thanks you for signin' my Dogbook some times ago but I couldn't finds your place. Thanks to Lorenza here I am. So thank you.

We celebrates St. Nick's Light too.

My peeps used to lives in South Yarra, Melbournes a long times ago in a galaxy fars fars away. They reeeallys liked it. You and your peeps must have lots of funs runnin' a B&Bs in the mountains. Groovys.

Those Christmas puds look yummys.

Do you or your peeps Twitter? (http://twitter.com)
You can catch my twitter at http://twitter.com/deltabunny and some other dogs too. It's pretty cooools!

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

P.S. Didgeridoo musics is neatos.

Putter said...

Noah!

OMG!!!!! Christmas puds! OMG! How tasty those look!!!!! Can I taste some at Asta's pawty???? I surest ever hope so!!!!!!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Anonymous said...

Those puds do look pretty darn tasty!

River

Asta said...

Noah
I would eat that yummy looking pud in a flash,hheh..I'm oosually too showt to weach the countew unfowtoonately..
I'm so glad you'we bwinging youw didgewidoo..I can't wait to heaw it
smoochie kisses
Asta

fee said...

o how can anyone resist those puddings? i would've had several myself if i could! yum!

loves,
fee

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - thank you so much for the Christmas card it's beautiful!!

River

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

wow, I hope Tess is ok after all those puds!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those pudding looks yummy. I can see how Tess can't resist

~ Girl girl

Thor and Jack said...

Those puddings look delicious! I can understand Tess very well!

Love and licks
Thor

Lenny said...

Can't wait to hear your didgeridoo at the party! And bring some of those puds if you can snatch them away! :)

Your friend, Lenny

Agatha and Archie said...

Tess you are our kind of girl!!! Archie wants to play that digeroodeodgo(How can he play it when he can't even spell it??!!) Love A+A

Guest Book

Followers