G'day maties,
Well we've been back home for a week now and it's been really busy. Pinkies are back at waking up at 3.45am and taking us to the station to see D off. They look shocking when they wake up at that Godforsaken hour.
Lots has happened this week. First of all we had some lovely guests staying at our B&B from Brazil. They even looked at Thor's Blog and translated some stuff for us....how cool is that!!! They were really lovely people and they told us lots about Brazil.
We were also given 2 awards by our friends Agatha & Archie, Gus & Louie, Hammer, Ludo, Bogart, Penny & Poppy and my girl Ellie. Thanks so much guys, it's such an honour to receive these awards.
Our Award from Gus & Louie, Hammer, Ludo , Bogart, Penny & Poppy and Ellie:
This award is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 people (we'd actually like to pass it to all our maties).
This is such a great award to receive. We're going to pass this award onto Butchy & Snickers, Alf & Mindy, Scruffy, Lacie & Babystan, Pacco, Jackson and Faya.
Our Award from Agatha & Archie:
This is another super award which we'd like to pass onto Simba who is a little sweetheart.
We also received a surprise package during the week from Miss Sunshade and Jaffa. We didn't expect this at all and we just love it. Thanks Sunshade and Jaffa!!!!!
These strips go on our leads and they glow in the dark so when we walk to the station early in the morning we can be seen.
We feel like we've slipped behind in visiting all your blogs lately but we're going to make a real effort this weekend to catch up. It would be so much better if the pinkies didn't have to work.
This weekend there is a big dinner pawty happening at our place cause it's Pinkie B's birthday. He is so old we wonder how he can walk the four of us on his own.
Here is a piccie of B and I having a moment together:
Lastly and this is very serious, I Noah am going to be spending the day at the vet on Monday to have a little lump removed from my belly. I'm a bit nervous about it but the pinkies told me not to worry. It's possible that it's an apocirne sweat gland cyst or a fillicular cyst but whatever it is it's yuckie and has to go. So maties, keep your paws crossed that all goes well.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah

31 comments:
Congratulations on your award. Thank you so much for giving me an award, I'm all happy and bouncy now. A bit like Tigger. Great presents too.
Simba xx
What lovely gifts! We have that yellow sign too!
Good luck for Monday Noah. We'll have paws crossed. Make sure you milk the sympathy when you get home!
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Congrats for your numerous awards! You are the bestest!
Noah - we are all behind you for your trip to the vets - good luck. You will be fine, we just know it.
xx
Happy birthday to B too!!
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
You look so sad in that last picture, Noah! Our paws will be crossed for you - you can count on that!
Congratulations on your awards! You deserve both of them!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Oh Noah I wish I can be with you on monday to put your paw in my...
And thank you so much for the award...
Kisses, Faya
My paws are crossed for you Noah.
You will be fine I am sure. I am back to normal now after the removal of my fatty lumps, all three of them.
I can jump fences now and run miles, I only had the stitches out on Christmas Eve yet I feel like a young pupster again!
Good luck! Love and healing licks, Marvin xxxxxx
thanks for d award, noah..
i hope all the best for ur surgery....
dun be so nervous yeah...keep cool and calm...
Hey Noah, congrats on the awards and thank you so much for passing one onto me! I hope all goes well at the vet on Monday. I'll be keeping my paws crossed for you. J x
woofies Noah and Girls!!! congrats on u awarwds...me luvs u bloggy...me sorrwy u haff to have surgery, will send u goood wishes...Thor iz a sweetheart, fank goodness fur his translator...heehee me n mama dose good weadin english...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Noah
Congwatulations on youw awawds!!! You wichly desewve them! and Happy Birfday to youw pinky ..I'm suwe it will be gweat!!
Now Noah pleez don't wowwy about the dogtow..I'm suwe it won't huwt and the yucky thing will go away and you'll be just fine..I will of couwse cwoss my paws fow you and think positive tewwiew thoughts, my new sissy caan't cwoss hew paws but she sends you loving kisses..her name is Myrna(fwom Myrna Loy ,the lady in the Thin Man movies)
smoochie kisses to all of you
Asta
We are keep our toes crossed for you. We are sure everything will be ok. Be brave we are here for you..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Thanks so much Noah for our award - I'll make sure mum gets it on our blog this time! (She's so thick!). Good luck for Monday wish I could visit. Happy Birthday for Pinky B!
Alf n Mindy x
I´m happy that you like to hear about Brazil! I will try to count more stories of Brazil in my blog.
Congrats on your awards!
Noah, good luck for monday! My paws will be crossed for you!
Love and licks
Thor
Dear Noah,Well we will keep our paws crossed for you.Of course what this now means is that it is going to take HOURS to go on a walk becasue Archie will not uncross them until he hears all is well with you!! Don't worry it will be fine. Happy Birthday to your Pinky!! Love A+A
Hi, Noah!
Congratulations on your awards! Sure you deserve them!
I will have my paws (and my mom too) crossed for you! I am sure you will be fine!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Congrats on your awards & Happee Birthday to your daddy! He doesn't look that old, is he? I hope everything will go well with your operation. It's a small operation so it should be okay. We'll be thinking about you handsome Noah boy.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi Noah, I've added your blog as a link on my blog too, so that friends can drop by at your blog since its so fantastic. My Mum studied in Melbourne so she loves Oz. Can you imagine her having a name like "Sheila" in the land of Sheilas?
Love,Kimi
Hi Noah, I forgot to leave you my blog add.
http://chroniclesofkimi.blogspot.com/
Love,Kimi
Hi Noah
I hope all goes well at the vet on Monday. I don't blame you for being scared. I hope the cyst is easily taken off, and you won't be any different after the operation.
I love your collars that shine in the dark.
Please wish B a very happy Birthday. It's a real shame he has to get up so early in the morning to go to work. It would be good if none of the hoomans had to go to work and then they could play with us all day.
Congratulations on your Blogger of the World award .. this is pawsome.
Love from Hammer
Hi Noah,
Congratulations on your awards. They're well deserved, we love your blog.
That's an awesome sign Sunshade and Jaffa sent you, and those are cool collars for in the dark. I have a red glowy one that can flash as well.
Good luck for Monday!
Love
Finni xx
Happy new year Noah, to you and the girls too. Good luck with your belly bump!
Your friend, Lenny
I'm giving you guys the award too because YOU MAKE MY DAY :)
Love,
Bogart
Hey, Noah Bud!
First off, I'm sending truckloads of healing goober smooches to you in advance of your surgery Monday. I'll be thinking of you, man. It's probably nothing big, but keep us posted.
I'm not surprised you guys got all those awards from so many dogs. My girl, Stella & I LOVE coming to visit and you always make us smile.
Goober love & smooches for you, the girls, and your pinkies,
Stanley
Sending lots of aire kisses for a speedy recovery. The gifts from Sunshade and Jaffa are great!
Congrats on all your awards!
We'll be thinking of you on Monday when you go to the vet, Noah. Let us know how it goes, ok?
Woof,
Keeley and Erin
Just stopped in this morning to see what you were up to. Hope you have a great day....
Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Noah
I'm glad you liked my video! I was kind of goofy,hehehe.
I'm cwosssing my paws fow you tomowwow! I hope all goes well at the vet..let me know!!
smoochie kisses to all of you
Asta
Hi Noah,
Congratulations on all of the well deserved awards! I just love reading about you, Lucy, Willow and Tess. I've got my paws crossed for you and am sending out lots of Aire-zen for your Monday appointment at the vet. Keep us posted on what they say - okay? I hope all goes well!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hey Noah,
We hope the vet trip turns out OK. We'll be thinking about you.
We don't do Aire-Zen -- but we do do Wire-Zen!!!
Jake and JH
Hey Noah, just checking in to see how you're doing buddy! Been thinking about you...
Love,
Bogart
Congrats on your awards!
Maxy just won a contest and will be featured in an upcoming calendar!
We will be doing a drawing for FREE calendars. Just post a comment on our blog if you would like to be entered in the contest!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment