Hello doggies and hammies,
It's Willow here. I'm posting today because my brother Noah has spent the day at the vet to have a cyst removed. He just arrived home a little while ago and crikey he doesn't look very good. The first few pics are of Noah leaving the vet and looking ok. He was walking quite well however he had the terrier shakes really badly. He did manage to give the vet cat Milky a big fright. Lucky she has lots of lives.
Here we are welcoming him home. Something tells me he wasn't overly keen to see us all.
He just wanted to go upstairs to rest. I snuck upstairs to give him some dale kisses but I don't think they were appreciated.
Look at Noah here. He looks miserable. D keeps fussing over him but he just wants to rest.
The stitches come out in 10 days. He has managed to eat some cooked chicken fillet.
Our vet Stephen did a great job looking after Noah. The cyst is being taken away to be tested so we'll know more down the track.
Noah wants to thank everyone for the well wishes.
Hugs and tail wags
Willow....hmmm I could get used to this blogging lark.

35 comments:
Glad everything went okay Noah - I am sure all your tribe will help looking after you. Take it easy buddy - and I am sure that the results will be fine. Tell yoru ma to try and not worry too much.
Love
Opy
I hope you've managed a good rest Noah and feel a bit less groggy. Hope those sisters are leaving you in peace!
Toodle pip,
Harry x
Hi there!
Do hope Noah feels better after a good rest. He does look sad.
Fingers & toes that the test results come back ok.
Pats & pets to all
Blue
Hi Noah
We are happy you are home from the Vets. Have a good snooze tonight and lots of cuddles from D and we are sure you will feel a whole lot better in the morning.
Molly and Taffy xx
Hi Noah,
Glad you are home safe and sound, make D sleep in your bed tonight to make sure you get lots of love...take care and will wait to hear from you.
Alf and Mindy xx
You look so sad, Noah! We're so glad you're home and in your own bed! Our paws are crossed that you feel better real soon!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Noah Bud!
You do look tired, but it sounds like everything went pretty well. I am relieved.
The goober smooches and AireZen are still flying your way until you're feeling yourself again. Please give your mama some of those when you start to feel a little better. I know she worries about you, buddy.
Willow did a great job keeping us all updated. Can't wait until you hear everything is ok and you don't have to think about anything but your naked tummy spot!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Noah I really hope you're feeling better soon and that the cyst is nothing to worry about anymore.
Many hugs and licks,
River
Noah...we are sooo pleased youa re home. Lots of rest is what u need matie..tell those girls to get their nurses outfits on!
We have everything here crossed for good test results.
We know it'll be a worrying time for D&B but these things are best sorted.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Noah welcome back home. Ouch! That stitch is quite long! You need some rest dear. Hopefully you will feel much better the next day... Willow, you've been a very good sista. Keep him company okay?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Noah, we sure hope you are feeling better by now. Make your sisters take good care of you and use the "sad eyes" to get more treats!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Ouch! That looks sore Noah. Glad it's all over and you're home now. Paws crossed the results show nothing serious.
Love
Finni xx
poor noah got his tummy shaved...
but i hope he's feeling better now...
rest tight..
Willow,
Thanks for the update. Will Noah have to wear the dreaded E. collar? If he does, don't laugh the way my brother did at me. It wasn't funny!!
Wirey sniffs and more Wire-Zen!!
Just Harry
Hello my dear friend Noah,
I hope you will be fine soon. It is not funny and was it necessary to take pictures of you looking like that. I think it is not fair but our humans are strange sometimes....
Kisses, Faya
Hello Willow, thank you for updating us on Noah. I'm glad he's back from the vet and doing OK. Wirey hugs! J x
Thanks for the update, Willow! When he's feeling better, give Noah a big lick for me too!
Your friend, Lenny
I had no idea that Noah had been to the vets. Glad to hear he is recovering well. I'm sure peace and quiet is all he needs at the mo.Let us know how things go especially the results from the tests done on the cyst.Sending lots of positive thoughts that the results are good.
Thank you so much for the card you sent. We have had lots of lovely cards.
Rest up Noah I hope you are back to normal soon.
thinking of you.
Caz and Ludo
woofies Noah and Girls!! me hopies u get betters reallllllll soons Noah...da girlies will take care of u...me hope da test r good...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Hi, Noah!
Glad you are back at home! I hope you feel better soon.
Paws crossed for good results.
I hope your sisters take good care of you.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh I hope you'll recover soon Noah. Your sister Willow sure is cool. :)
~ Girl girl
Ouch ouch and double ouch. Your sister is very sweet.
Simba x
Aw Noah, you do look unhappy. I'm sure that it was perfectly normal and acceptable to feel that way after surgery!
Sending you BIG GIANT Aire Kisses & have the AireZen cranked up to 11!
Love,
Bogart
Willow,
Thank you so much fow the update! I hope Noah feels lots bettew aftew his west.I'd loveto come kiss his naked tummu fow him it lloks so silky and lovely I'm suwe you and Tess and Lucy awe all taking excellent cawe of him, but if you need help let me know!!!
In the meantime a big hoooge smoochie kiss fow all of you including youw pawents..my paws awe still cwossed that all is OK!!!
sending healing smoochies to Noah!
Asta
Hello and happy belated new year!! Thank you for your kind comments on our blog while our pawrents and pc were all sick.
So sorry Noah. We didn't know your problem. You don't look so happy now but you have a great family. Hope you will feel better soon!!!
We're sending you a HUGE hug!!
Momo & Pinot
Just get all the rest that you can and you will soon be enjoying all the fun activities that all your friends do.. Rest now.. We will keep an eye on your blog to keep up with your progress..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Oh dear Noah you look so sad......Archie is afraid he is going to have to uncross his paws for a little whiel becasue he is under the weather too. Too bad you boys weren't together! Keep resting Love Agatha +Archie
Hi Willow!
Noah look so sad! Hope he´s feeling better now!
Love and licks
Thor
Hi Noah,
I'm so happy you are back home. I hope you rested up and are back acting like a crazy 'dale now. I've got my paws crossed that your test results come back A-OK. I'm sure they will. I hope the girls took good care of you and are being really, really nice to you.
Your pal,
Kirby
Noah
I'm so vewy glad you'we feeling bettew!!! I just knew you w bootiful sissies would be good cawetakews..
I manage to play with fwiends on the stweet even if i get all tangled we westle and stuff hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta
peeess.you have a back yawd so you don't have to play on the stweeet
Oh thats really look no good to me too....no worries & dont be sad Willow, Im sure Noah will be fine & getting better soon. Im sure he will give you some kisses once he is ok....and gosh, my feline sis named Milky too and I hope she has that lots of live if she want to fight with me.
Dear Willow, I am so sorry that Noah has been feeling so poorly after his op. I had the same thing before Christmas as you know and it takes it out of you for a few days.
You are a kind sissy to be loving and looking after him. Please give him a big healing loving Scottish lick from Me, Marvin xxxxxxxx
Get Well Soon Noah!
love and licks, Marvin xxxxxxxxx
I hope you get the results soon on the cyst too.
Oh Noah...poor guy...if you need nurses we can help ya out....and if ya want just forget about ur tummy and come and play poker at our house this weekend, please take some pain killers and come over?!!! Koob, Lacie and some of the girls wanna polka...now you and Archie won't be up to that I'm sure...!!!
Terrier vibes at ya man...we're thinkin' of ya...put those sissies to work....
Thank u soooo much for the most coolest award...we're behind on our postings!
Healing barks, Scruffy
Hi Noah,
We hope you're feeling better and will still be terrierizing everyone soon.
Lots of wirey love,
Jake and Just Harry
Dear Noah,
I am sending you lots of Airedale hugs and licks. I hope you rest well and feel better soon.
Love,
Kimi
Post a Comment