Hello everydog and hammie,
Got the results back from that cyst that was removed from my belly and guess what....it aint a cyst. It was scar tissue caused by a foreign body. It might have been a grass seed or something else but the cause is long gone and now so is the lump. I'm feeling pretty good now, came right from Wednesday really. Good news ay!!! Pinkies are happy, sissies are happy and I'm happy. I just wanted to thank you all. I can't believe how many of you checked up on my progress.

Yesterday I was given a special award from my friend Faya. It's the Extraordinary Gold Star Special Award because I am an only boy dale living with 3 airedale sisters. Thanks Faya and Veronique for thinking of me. My pinkies think I'm pretty special too having to put up with them. We'd like to pass this award onto Thor because even though English isn't his first language Thor always leaves comments in English so we understand. Thanks Thor.
This video shows a typical day with the sissies. Sorry it's a bit dark:
This video takes place in the guest lounge. As there were no guests in we took the opportunity to have a run around in there. If you watch closely towards the end of the video you can see little Willow crouching down near the far end of the sofa and to our pinkies horror she squats and does a big piddle. No surprise really, she's done it before and no doubt will do it again. You can probably hear B's voice going up a couple of notches as he realises she's doing a piddle in the guest lounge lol. The toy that we're playing with is a squeaky pig the Thuglets gave me for Christmas. The pig has a tooting butt which really gets our attention. Thanks Thuglets.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

27 comments:
Noah, that's wonderful about the now totally non-scary lump. It's great to see you are your old self. Try not to give your humans any more scares, please!
When you have time, I'd like to tag you to give us five random facts about yourself. The rules are on my blog.
Noah, I'm glad the small surgery is over & you're back home with your family! They all looked like they miss you like hell! You look sooo happee & joyful in the pictures...
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Ah, good news at last!! We're happy you're back, Noah, and feeling better.
I, Jake, specialize in head butts with my brother -- it's the best way to get "butt head" to remember who is top dog!!
And Willow, we (actually he) sometimes lose our sense of propriety when we get excited!! I bet your pinky understands -- even if he doesn't like it!!
Jake and Just Harry
Naughty Willow! The game was obviously a bit too exciting. So glad you're back on form.
Ma is going to get Cassidy from the vet shortly. She has no fracture, but the tibia has moved away from the knee joint. She needs 2 weeks total bedrest, bliss!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Woohoo, that is good news. So glad it's just scar tissue!
You look like you're completely back to normal in the clip. Poor Willow, she doesn't want to miss the playing session and go out, huh?
It's great to see you all together having a good time.
Love
Finni xx
We're sure glad you're back to normal. It's lots of fun to watch 4 'Dales in action!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Great to see you back on form Noah. As for piddling Willow - well what can we say! Poor pinky sounded quite funny!
Alf
Yay! So glad to read that you are back, healthy and fit and the cyst test results were ok!
"Noah - Normal Noah Service is Resumed!"
I loved the video, especially when Willow did her party piece.....oooops!
love and licks and have a great weekend, your friend Marvin xxxxxx
Yeaaaaaaa, we're so glad you're feeling better, Noah and it's just scar tissue! whew!
Poor Willow! I'm sure she didn't mean to squat! oops!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Absolutely fabulous news Noah..we are so relieved matie!
Glad you and the sis's like the piggie..is it still in one piece?
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Noah! You, my friend, are the DOG!!! THat is excellent news about your scar tissue. I'm very relieved and thankful.
Piddle girl Willow is a little audacious, but hey, sounds like you have to be at your house.
I think it's hilarious that you have a farting piggy!
Goober love & smooches all around,
Stanley
Hey Noah, I'm glad to hear that it was only "cosmetic" surgery! What great news.
Your friend, Lenny
Noah, I am happy to hear you´re ok!!!
Congrats on special award!!! Thanks for passing to me! I´m honoured!
Thank you very much again!!!
Love and licks
Thor
We sure are happy that it wasn't anything serious.. Sure glad you are feeling better and everyone is happy...
Mom doesn't leave us completely off the leash anymore. She is afraid since Louie can't hear that she won't be able to capture him. I do my best to keep an eye on him for her... She says I am a really good big brother..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
YEAH!!! We are so happy!!! We were laughing at your video especially at the piddle part( HEY it happens) Arch wants a farting piggy toy!! He thinks that is hilarious( he is getting a little delerious) LoveA+A
Hi, Noah!
That is great news! Sure I am relieved it was nothing serious!
Maybe it was too much excitment for Willow!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Noah! That is terrific news! Hip-hip horray! Hip-hip horray! Glad your back to yourself head butting and all also!
Congrats on your award!
Love, Hercules
Noah...
SOOOO happy to hear that it was just a ball of nothin' my friend... and my isn't Willow a naughty little one? I've heard that voice too, when I was a wee pup and didn't have my "big boy" bladder yet...
Love,
Bogart
Noah, we're so glad the cyst is gone! And what a cool award! Faya certainly knows how to pick a winner.
The video's priceless...We thought that three Kerry Blues could fill a room quickly, but four dales...well...it's kinda like the Big Bang. We're awfully impressed!
Cheers,
Buster, Sephie & Bailey
I am so happy that the lump was nothing serious and that you're back to your old self again Noah.
I love seeing you and your sister's playing - it looks like so much fun!
River
Have a great weekend.
Simba xx
Hey Noah, glad to hear that you're doing OK. I loved your video, especially Willow! J x
Hi Noah
Great to see you back on form. We loved watching the video clip and thought Willow having a piddle was funny.
Molly and Taffy
Great news about the lump we were so worried. Im pleased that you are back to your normal self and and life is good again.
Ludo the cool dude
Noah! We were so pleased to come home to the good news about you. We were thinking about you on Monday. We love the sorrowful photos of you - you just look as though you need a huge hug (and we don't doubt that you got several!) - so glad it has all turned out ok. Love all your photos - you four certainly have some great games together. (I wish there were 2 more of us to play with - mainly to share out Gertrude's rough-tough energy and relieve me of it some of the time - Molly)
Lots of love from Gert and Molly
xx
Noah
I'm jumping fow joy!!!
I'm so welieved..that is gwweat that you'we fine!!!
I loved watching you fwolicking in the guest lounge..and playing with youw Dad, and ahem some giwlie's being notty,heheh
smoochie kisses and congwatulations on youw awawd
love
Asta
Hi Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow,
Noah, I'm so happy your test results came back good. Don't want my good buddy being sick or nothing. Congrats on the award, you blog is one of the best, so all awards are well deserved! I think it is hilarious that Willow peed in the guest lounge. Us terriers are crazy like that! He he!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Post a Comment