Monday, January 21, 2008

Tess enjoying a sunday stroll

G'day everydog and hammie,
Last weekend after arriving back from Lacie's poker game we got to visit our friend Charlie. Well he is my friend and Willow's friend but naughty Lucy and Tess gave the poor boy a fright. I don't think he'll be very eager to see those two for a while. Don't panic, he is fine but Lucy was coughing up fur balls later that night. Honestly, I can't take those girls anywhere. Willow is the only one who can be trusted and myself of course.
I guess we all have our good points though. For example Tess is the only one of us who is allowed in our yard without a lead. The rest of us would run off without a doubt. The pinkies need to get off their butts and fence our property, then we'd have a huge yard to run around in.
Here are a few pics of Tess enjoying the sun:

Don't let that sweet dale face fool you.......hmmmmm.

We've been tagged by our friend Parlance and dog Penny to give 5 random facts about myself.

Here are the rules for this challenge: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog:

1. If Lucy or Tess mark I will always mark over them but not if Willow marks.
2. I have trouble maintaining eye contact with Bryan
3. Lucy annoys the crap out of me
4. I hate eating my vegies but love grass
5. I'm a sloth especially when it comes to walking up hill.

I've noticed so many of you have already done this tag so if you haven't please consider yourself tagged.

Finally here is another video for your perusal:

Am off to bed now. Take care maties.

Hugs and tail wags,

Noah

29 comments:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Noah - thank you for letting us know those facts about you!

And we enjoyed your video very much, because it is so sunny and looks warm. We have grey skies, cold and rain, and no leaves on our trees.

Yuk!

Lots of love and licks, Marvin in Scotland xxxxx

Harry said...

Is that all your garden, wow! I hope you get your fence soon so you can enjoy it to the full!

I do so love Tess's white feet! Cassidy has lost all hers now.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Amber-Mae said...

Tess sure loves the sun like my sista Faith. Ooopsy! Video currently unavailable...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Duke said...

You have a beautiful spot, Noah! We love your yard!
BTW, Tess does look like an angel! She's got us fooled too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Noah, what a beautiful garden you have! All the plants are dead in my yard, mainly because of over enthusiastic watering by me! Hehehe! J x

Anonymous said...

Your garden is awesome!! Tess looks very beatiful sitting in amongst it. I hope one day you can all go out there and play when the fence is built.

River

Asta said...

Noah
That suwe is a gowgeous gawden..I hope you get that fence soon so you can all enjoy it..Tess is a supew actwess she ghad me fooled..hehehe..can I come stay in youw B&B???it looks heavenly especially with you thewe
smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess.. I hope you get to see all the thin man movies, glad you liked the video

Molly and Gertrude said...

Oh Tess - we do so love the way you amble about your garden just sniffing and nosing around. Your garden and house are beautiful and we would love to come and play there with you.

ps - you certainly need to badger your pinkies about putting up a fence and then you could all run around your garden together!

Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
pps - grass is good - mmm!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You have a beautiful backyards. I would have so much fun marking all those trees and shrubs..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

William Tell said...

Very pretty backyard, and of course it looks so great because of the dale yard ornament!

William Tell

Lorenza said...

Your yard is making me feel envy! Glad you enjoy it... on leash or not!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u red coat looks lovely...is that u're new attire?

u shld wear it more often...b4 the spring comes..

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u love sun-tanning too?

give me a five!

Faya said...

Oh I miss the sun....but I love snow....and of course I can't have both at the same time....
Kisses, Faya

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes the little guy keeps getting braver and braver.. Of course he isn't to little anymore. Mom says he is almost as tall as I am now.. We are still waiting for him to grow into the ears....

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Finni said...

Tess has white front paws! That's very cute. She is so good!
Some of our garden isn't fenced in either and I have to go on a rope when we're working in there - I get knotted up all the time. Your garden looks like it would be a wonderful playground for 4 dales off-lead.
Love
Finni xx

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh we are in heavan seeing the sun and what a lovely yard!!!!!! You don;t want to be here today....29 degrees blech We will dream through your movies! Love A+A(How would I know anything in the LAUNDRY ROOM)

Bogart H. Devil said...

Lovely garden Noah! Tess does have her "how-could-any-dog-this-sweet-do-anything-bad face" on :)

Love,
Bogart

Anonymous said...

Noah,

What a wonderful garden! I lost my white stripe on my chest as i grew up. I never had white boots...

Thanks for sharing!

Love, Hercules

Stanley said...

Tess has the cutest white paw paws! And yes, she would fool even my hooman girl... who usually never trusts Airedales offlead unless there is a fence somewhere close by.

Get the pinkies to get that fence up pronto! You have such a gorgeous garden, and you need to be able to enjoy it ANY time!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Juno said...

Noah, that is an interesting fact about you. Thank you for sharing this tag game with us.
We love your garden (so nice and green!) and sunshine. We haven't seen sun light for a little while.

Momo & Pinot :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tess sure look very pretty sunning herself. ;)

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies Noah and Girls!!! Tess iz sooo smart to b trwusted like dat....and watt a verwy nice yard u gots...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lenny said...

Tess looks very pretty in her pictures!

Your friend, Lenny

Anonymous said...

noah is a kool name way better than odie they named me after odie from garfield

powder-puff said...

Hey noah!!

Nice to meet ya!

I followed you from odie's blog!!

Wow i really enjoyed reading some of your blog , and i look forward to readin more in the future!!

peace out
puff

Sophie Brador said...

Noah, I am honoured to be on your list of mates. I'd be even more honoured to hang out in your yard with you. I'm going to bed to dream about that one.

xo
SB

Hammer said...

Hi Noah
Another lovely video. I wish my mum could take good videos like this. She keeps trying though.
It's great news about your cyst that aint a cyst.
Hope you're having a good long weekend.
Love from Hammer

Persephone and Buster said...

hi noah and tess and and and....all of you!
this is theBUSTER...i just want to say you've got best garden.. it looks like you could find some serious wild-life stuff in there. do ya have any badgers?? we'll go down and drag them out for you..! and tess...i am in love with you...you are soooo regal -- i especially like the little white tippy toes! theBUSTER

Guest Book

Followers