Friday, January 25, 2008

A dale's tongue

G'day Maties,

Now don't go getting all squeamish on me but I found this pretty disgusting photo of me when I got into a fight resulting in a pretty bloody tongue. Just for the record it wasn't my fault. Did you know that tongues bleed a lot ??? Well they do!!!!!



Here are a couple more respectable tongue shots of the girls:
First is Willow, look she's poking her tongue at me cause she's in the dale pen and I'm not.

Here Lucy is poking her tongue at Bryan. She's saying I won I'm on the lounge.

Here is a tongue shot of Tess, she's hoping that something delicious might fly in so she can have a snack on the go.



Tongues are just great don't you think. They cool us down, keep us clean, help us taste so many yummy treats and help us drink. Hope you enjoyed our tongue shots as much as we enjoyed yours.
Have a great weekend.
Noah

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Noah that tongue shot of yours looks awful! I'm glad it's better - did it bleed for ages??

Hope you all have a great weekend too.

River

Stanley said...

Whoa, Noah!

I've seen tongues like that before. It's like with head injuries... always looks worse than it is.

You all have lovely tongues, and I noticed that all of you but Tess were poking your tongue out AT someone or somedog. Do you guys blow raspberries at folks too?

Thanks for the photo essay on your dale tongues. Always a pleasure.

Goober love & smooches,
STanley

Harry said...

Yuck to the bloody tongue, but yes I have heard they bleed a lot! I don't poke mine out a lot, maybe I will if the weather warms up!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Alf said...

Oh Noah - bloody tongues! I have heard they bleed alot - my mums bleeds if she eats pineapple? (Told you she was wierd!!). The pics of the girlies are lovely - is your tongue black at the back - mine is but Mindy's is pink!

Alf

Lenny said...

Hey Noah! All the girls looks very pretty in their tongue shots, and you look pretty darn tough! I hope you gave the other guy a run for his money and your tongue healed quickly.

Your friend, Lenny

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Blimey how did the fight start.Hope your tongue gets better quickly.

Ludo the cool dude

Princess Patches said...

Wow, I bet you are the onlydog with a picture of a bloody tongue! Yes, we know they bleed a lot. I hope the other dog looked worse than you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Molly and Gertrude said...

Eeucgh!! That doesn't look pretty Noah. Are you sure that wasn't part of your Haloween costume??

The other tongue shots are far prettier! I love to stick my tongue out too, but Gertrude is only just learning this fine art. Us Dales can get away with anything - walking around sticking our tongues out at people....imagine if the pinkies tried it...!

Love Molly and Gertrude
xx

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

it's me Mona

me wants ya to come over and tell me what breed Copper is.

bet ya can't guess!!

Bogart H. Devil said...

TONGUES ROCK!

Ya know the other thing that bleeds like crazy even from a little nick... ears!!!

Big Aire Kisses to you all...

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
A fight?? Sure your tongue looks bad!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
I hope you all have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

Ouch! I'm glad your tonuge didn't fall off. Have a great weekend.

Simba xx

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, OWW!!! I'm sure that hurt pretty bad...You must have bitten your tongue accidentally during the fight. Yes, I know tongues bleed alot. Glad to know that it's all healed now...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hammer said...

Hi Noah
I don't like the photo of your bloodied tongue but the girls look okay.
Have a good weekend.
Love from Hammer

William Tell said...

Those girls are looking cheeky with their tongues out, but yours looks tough! I wonder what I'd look like if I had a tongue like that...hmmm.

~William Tell

Finni said...

Hi Noah, that tongue looks like it was some fight! I've been in a couple of scraps but nothing that bad.
The girls tongues look very ... pretty, actually. (Oooops, there go my hormones!)

Finni xx

Persephone and Buster said...

Noah, ya shouldn't be pickin' fights with crocs down there in Oz! You know they don't stand a chance.

Hope the tongue heals up nicely. Buster tells me his tongue is is favorite possession--it houses his intelligence, and it keeps him fed.

Nice pix!

Cheers,

Sephie

Thor and Jack said...

Noah, I don´t like that first photo! Your tongue is full of blood! But the tongues of your sisters are so cute!

Thor

powder-puff said...

Hey Noah!!

WOW that bloody tongue shot is gruesome!!!!

love all the tongue shots of the pretty girls!!

lots of love!

peace out
puff

erin said...

Noah, your bloody tongue just makes you look tough!
Woof,
Keeley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Noah, that bleeding tongue photo makes you look very tough! I wouldn't want to mess with you! J x

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Oh Noah, we all know you are just a big cuddly bear in disguise. Even with a bloody tongue.
My tongue has a big black spot on it.

Miss Ellie xxx

Persephone and Buster said...

Hi noah--this is Ms. Blue.. the mother of theBUSTER. did your mother ever tell you to keep your pink tongue in it's house??so it wouldn't get hurt?? poor tongue--looks like you were eating a croc and slipped! i got a nicked ear (like the tiniest little one ever) and it bled and bled and they put the septic-stuff on it and it bled...and they put the pressure on it...and it popped through more. by the time they got done trying to stop it i had a ball of septic powder on it.. pretty weird looking. but i'm glad "the tongue" has recovered. did you take a picure of the "other guy"?
Ms. Blue the mother of the other two kerrys

Koobuss said...

All of you have very attractive tongues. Nice and big, too. My tongue is little compared to yours.

Did Tess get that delicious treat on the go that she was looking for?

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Guest Book

Followers