G'day maties,
One of our favourite snacks is a hoki fillet. It's served to us frozen....yeah sounds gross but it's actually pretty tasty. In this video you can see how keen we all are. We sit and wait patiently as the hoki fillets are handed out. I always get mine first cause I'm the top dog around here! Check out Lucy, she ate it so fast it didn't even touch the sides........sheesh.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
Monday, February 25, 2008
Hoki time
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
11:06 AM
Labels:
eating hoki fillets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

36 comments:
I eat my fish frozen too - but I don't touch it with my paws like you guys do!!!
Loving the new collars too you all look really snazzy!
River
woofies Noah, Tess, Lucy and Willow...dat fish lookiesss yummmmys..dont fink me mama ever gived me frozen fishes...me will haff to trwy it...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Véronique said : Oh I will have to get you some .... Thank you Noah for the video... great idea !
Kisses, Faya
Those treats look delicious. ***Drool***
That looks yummers! I will have to try it.
Lucy, oh dear, not very lady like.
YUM YUM!!! We like the way all of you wander around when you're all done making sure no one else forgot a crumb!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Wow! Is Hoki a fish? W4e never get served with those deeleecious frozen meatables before but I don know that there's Dory fish fillet in the freezer. You lucky pups! I think I'd eat as fast as Lucy too.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Okay, can someone explain to me why a clip of dogs eating was so interesting? It sure was! I watched it all and it was great.
I loved seeing someone - think it was you, Noah - hold it down and tear at it. I read somewhere that that action of holding the 'prey' and pulling at it is really good for strengthening dogs' front ends.
And Noah, why did you have your tail tucked under so far? Were you scared the cameraman was going to pinch your tucker?
I've never even heard of Hoki? I guess it doesn't have any bones in it? Is it expensive? Does it have another name?
Thanks, fun video!!
Blimey, Lucy literally inhaled her fish!!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Hi Parlance
Hoki is a New Zealand fish and it's quite cheap to buy. I don't know if it has another name.
I had my tail down because it's a habit I've gotten into. Probably thinking that Lucy is going to sneak up on me if I let my guard down....hee hee.
Glad you liked our video. I'm not sure why the pinkies like to watch us eat. I guess we're just fascinating creatures, not to mention handsome.
Noah
xx
oh my, I had never thought of eating fish frozen! It must be good for your teeth as well although Lucy seems to almost swallow it whole!
Sorry I not been around, I was sick over the weekend, I ate something very tasty but it did not like me!
You all look so cute in those pics and we loved your video, your sunshine always cheers us up!
Love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx
Wow, fishsickles! They sound yummy! We need to get our personal servant to get some for us!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
hmmm... I've never had frozen fish but bet I'd like it. I have had cooked fish and I thought that was delicious!
Wow, Lucy sure does eat FAST!
Woof,
Keeley
Noah
FIshcycles! HEehehehehe..Looks like it must be yummie cause you'we all enjoying it! xept Lucy , who swallowed it hole! hehehe she's a cawd. Did you take youws in the cownew so that she wouldn't twy to steal it??
It looks like a lovely day
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hey pals, I didn't know what hoki was until I read the previous comments! I bet it's tasty! J x
WOW!! Lucie wins the fastest hoki eating award!!!! How refreshing on a hot day!!! A hokisicle!!!! We are going to have to try that!! And then we will eat in on PL2's coach!!!! Or maybe on the bed!!! Agatha just said she would keep hers around for awhile in her bomb shelter!!! Oh boy we could go on forever but will stop!! Love A+A
Hi, Noah!
I have never had fish! I need to talk with my mom about it! Looking at you all eating it sure is delicious!
Sure Lucy is super fast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Is that fish you doggies are eating? It sure looks yummy coz you all finish it all so quickly
~ Girl girl
Hey Noah that was an interesting video. We could not believe the speed Lucy ate/swallowed her Hoki. Have you ever timed her?
Molly and Taffy
Frozen fish, interesting. You certainly seem to enjoy it.
Simba x
Hey Noah - great video, I have my tail down when I'm eating too. you never know who's about do you! Especially here with shark tooth Mindy about!
I'm going to check our freezer out and see what's in there! Nothing as exciting as yours I bet!
Alf n Mindy xx
Hey Noah, I haven't had fillet of anything recently. My mom has really fallen off the good dog owner wagon. I think it's time for a new one.
xo
SB
Frozen fish sounds great! Fish is one of our favourites - I think we'll raid the freezer too.
And hey, we got to hear your pinkies talking in their funny accents! Our daddy hardly has an accent at all and never really has, but yours sound lovely. Great collars - they are huge!
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
I am gonna tell my mum about those hoki thingy's and see if she will get me some, be right back....
Deetzy
Fish Ice lollies! That sounds great! I'll have to get mum to get some. I like the way you all check each others eating area for crumbs, hehe. As if!
The collars from America look very cool! My mum keeps looking at pink puppy collars...
Finni xx
I never ate frozen fish! Those seem delicious!
Thor
i can imagine how tasty is that...
usually i love frozen bones...
Fish Breath? Oh, Noah..do the girls are rinse with Scope when they are done? Cept Lucy...that fish didn't even touch her mouth...it jumped from the sidewalk to her tummy..and then she looked mad like she couldn't find it!!!
I prefer my fish um COOKED with a little lemon and butter. Served with fresh a sparrow grass, and some boiled potatos...light salted and peppered. Oh...and a sprig of parsley as a garnish! With a nice crisp white wine...or whine...whatever.
Like Patience...why was that video sooooo interesting. We all wanna see it again!!!! Oh...Babystan'
s tail looks just like urs when he eats!
Lacie
Hi guys-is Hoki a fish? I've had fish that mom cooks for herself...but never a frozen fish fillet. I'll have to tell my mom about ti!!!
Pink ROCKS!!!
Velcro
Mmmm, that looks yummy! I've never had frozen fish before. I'll have to try it!
Sparky
Looks like some very tasty treats..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Hmmmm frozen fishies...no chippes?
They do look interesting though!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Wow, that went really fast. Must be better than liver!!!
You look super cute in your vid. I think maybe you were meant for stardom....
High five paws,
Cookie and crew
Hi Noah,
Frozen fishes, I've never had those before. I think I have to get my Mum to get me some of those. You guys have so much fun because you have one another. I'm all alone, I wish I had another Airedale here with me.
Love
Kimi
Hey, Noah & Girlies!
I've definitely got the pack order down now after watching B hand out the fishcicles!
WHOA! That Lucy sure knows how to gnaw on her frozen fish. And, all 3 girls get to show off their collars in action!
Looks to me like you had a great idea to high-tail it out of there for a little epicurian peace & quiet.
Was that your mama's voice on the video? She sounds absolutely yummy. Give her a goob smooch for me, okay?
Goober love all around,
Stanley
Hi Mates
I love fish too but I've never eaten it frozen before. Mum grills our fish for us. As long as it tastes good, who cares, and fish is good for all of us. It looks trickier eating frozen fish which would be good for me coz I gulp down my food very fast.
Love from Hammer
Post a Comment