G'day Maties,
Do you ever feel just a little demented after a walk in the rain??? My sisters act like absolute nutters when they get wet. Here is a video of the mayhem that occurred after our walk this evening. We were very wet!!
Below is a picture of me lying in my basket....'so what' you might be thinking. Well I'll tell you what.......my doona has been ruined, ripped apart, destuffed and is now flat as a board. This recent destruction had nothing to do with me apart from it being MY doona. How many of MY doonas have been destroyed I hear you ask. Too many..........
Can you tell I'm not happy!!!!!
Pinkies didn't even put it back together properly............sigh! You've probably noticed the excellent condition of my basket compared to a similar basket in the video....Lucy, Tess & Willow all enjoy chewing on that basket downstairs. It's slowly being shredded. I hate it when they come to my room.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

39 comments:
They be nutty girls, tee hee!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Oh, look at them all nuts! The rain water is like drugs, heehee! You are the most well behaved Dale in the house.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Are all girl dogs like that? I'd chew the bed, nothing like a good chew.
Simba xx
Poor Noah..... I am not like this even if I am a girl you know... Poor Noah....
Kisses, Faya
The girls are acting crazy! Do they only act like this when they're wet or is this an everyday occurance? We bark at each other like that all the time!
Thank goodness you're more laid-back, Noah!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Noah, I only act like that after a bath! I try to avoid going out in the rain as much as possible as it plays havoc with my hair and I've a reputation for handsomeness to live up to. Shame about your doona. So who's the culprit? J x
woofies Noah and Girls...me sorrwy dy tored up u doona Noah...sumtimes guys jus gotta put der foots down....i finkies da girls has gone wild...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Hey Noah,
I go off like the girls after I've had a bath, ...and when the hairdryer comes out...
Sorry to hear about your doona, matie.
Finni xx
Noah, You're surrounded by silly girls!!! Mom and I loved the video!! I get silly too when I'm wet after a run or walk.....Sorry it's raining there-my mom wishes it were raining here in california!!!
Velcro
Gidday! Thanks for stopping by our blog! We know what you mean about getting wet...we hate it! You should see (and hear!) us when we're getting our monthly bath... brrh!!!
It was just the thrill of the rain that makes them nutters. BOL. My brother is the one who is always chewing up my bed.
Hi, Noah!
Sure the girls go crazy there! I saw a flying bowl!
Too much energy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You sure are the cool and calm one at home Noah
~ Girl girl
Poor you Noah, surrounded by wet females going loopy.
Molly and Taffy
Those gals are insane! They must be part gremlin... just add water and watch the fun start.
Not fair about the bed, my man. You should have a throne!
Mango
Girls gone wild! They are a hoot! We usually do that everynight around 6:30 p.m. Mom can't figure out what sets us off, but we do zoomies and perform an Aire-concert! It will be even better once we get a new brother! He can join in our fun.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Noah, them girls are crazy. I gots a basket I used to sleep in, but now I just gots all my toys in there and no room for me. Its a mess mum says. Loved the video of you all
Deetz
Noah
I don't oosooally get that wet fwom the wain, but aftew a bath when I'm wet, I act like a waving loonatik..I wun up and down the hall and jump on the bed and off and wun some mowe..I'm vewy sowwy about youw doona..You look vewy sad..I wish I could come cheew you up..the giwls have to leawn to wespect you special stuff!
smoochie kisses
ASta
Hi Noah,
How are you and your sisters today? It's kinda cool here today-I don't think mom is feeling well today-we haven't done much...but I know she'll take me to the park.
Yeh it was muddy on our run yesterday-it didn't bother me but it sure was funny seeing the mud on moms shoes!!
Velcro
You made us laugh girls! You are like us - we go crazy when we get wet from the rain or a river too. Lucy - we didn't realise how long your tail is - it is beautiful! Heard that 'funny accent' again....we love it. Made us think - why don't you bark with an accent too?
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx
I totally love the video! So, who's bowl is in their bed???
Hugs,
Sitka
Louie does that crazy-ness stuff to after he gets wet. After his bath he is a complete terror.. Mom thinks they put speed in that shampoo she uses...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Hey Noah...
I HATE getting wet too. I don't even like going out to go potty in the rain...I shake my on the rugs like crazy when I come in because the water gets in my ears, and it drives me super nuts!
Love, Herc
The video is great! You guys are getting in some great play!!
Getting wet is grounds for LOTS of fun!!!
Happy Friday!
Cookie and crew
Noah and ladies.
Don't get all squeemish about the source of those bully sticks. They are totally yummers and those bull parts have to go someplace, right?
Master is going back to work on Monday (at last) and I am already plotting to sneak some bully stick action in.
Hi Noah,
My mom is a bit sore after her 10 miles-glad i only ran 4 with her. Maybe I should pounce on her! he he!!!
Woof
Velcro
OMG we just got finished laughing at the hokis and now we are laughing at them in the rain!! We do the EXACT same thing....water can make you crazy ya know...Love A+A
Hi Noah! Great video! I hate to be wet too!
I hope you´re having a great weekend!
Thor
I need more Airedales. I try to pull this kind of madness all the time but with only one of me, it just isn't the same.
Actually, I do this every time I come in from a walk that is less than 6 kilometers. And after I have a bath I really fire up the boosters and go into hyperdrive.
Crazydales!
Mojo
xxx
IMPRESSIVE!!! We love the "Shock and Awe" of an army of 'Dales doing what comes naturally! Kinda reminiscent of the Martian invasion in "War of the Worlds" or the Normandy scene in "Saving Private Ryan."
As Mozart said, when he first heard Bach, "Finally--here's someone I can learn something from!"
We're taking notes!
Cheers,
Buster, Sephie, & Bailey
Hi Noah and Girls
I've missed you all !!
I hope your pinkies buy you a new dooner soon, Noah .. yours is certainly looking worse for wear.
We loved your video .. it was very good. We run around like that inside though we're not as vocal. I can't bark coz my previous owners completely debarked me but I run fast to make up for it.
It's good to see you all happy and having lots of fun together.
Love from Hammer
is difficult for us to get a big basket...so i never sleep on one...
u looks really comfy there...
Cool basket, it looks cozy
I don't like to get wet either. But give me a soft bed in a patch of sunshine and I'm as happy as can be :)
Peace + Paws,
Kai
www.zoocrew5.blogspot.com
Hi Noah,
I've got to tell Mom that I NEVER want a sister. Your girls are looney when wet. Your are such a champ for putting up with all of it. Now I understand what the *sighs* are for. Chin up my pal, you are still the king of your castle, although your subjects are a bit crazy! He he!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Looks kinda like it when I Aire-Dry, running around and being kind of crazy ;)
The video made mama laugh!!!
Love,
Bogart
I go a bit crazey when I get wet but not like that. I usually tear round the settee rubbing the whole of my body along the side of it, caz says thank goodness for leather its easily wiped clean.
There was one missing int the video wheres your other sis.
Ludo the cool dude
G'day Noah
I have the same basket!!!
frasier
Noah
I would have loved to have come by, but i figoowed youw pinkies had theiw hands full with guests and all, and ,umm, I have to confess, I wasn't vewy good at finding my way awound Austwalia by myself..I didn't know whewe Leuwa was..I hope to come someday though, but i'll give you notice so I don't just intewwupt evewything..what is vegemite and the dwink you mentioned?
I'm suwe it's vewy delicious..smoochie kisses
Asta
Post a Comment