Well pinky is in a bad way this evening. She had 2 wisdom teeth wrenched from her mouth today. She looks miserable with a swollen face and an icepack. It's not a pretty sight let me tell you and she is feeling somewhat sorry for herself. I can't stand looking at her anymore or hearing the moans so I'm spending the rest of the evening outside. The girls are keeping her company but they're getting sick of it too, I can tell.
After a fairly ordinary week we went down to Sydney to visit the Auntie, Uncle and grandpinkies yesterday. We spent most of the afternoon sunning ourselves by the pool and getting treats, chicken legs.
Check out how talented boy pinky is. He made this rather unusual dish for their dinner one night last week. It's a shoulder of pork with raisins, pine nuts and chocolate....yep chocolate. Pinky thought it was nice albeit a little strange but they're going to give it another go with some variation. Here is a piccie of the dish and below that is Tess, Willow & I hoping for a taste but pinky said
fat chance dales, there is chocolate and raisins in there and we all know that they're not good for dogs.
Crikey I can hear pinky in agony from out here. How am I supposed to get any rest.....Dog help me!
Noah

29 comments:
ouch, ouch and ouch. I hope she is feeling better soon.
Simba x
Poor D! Me has sympathy for her poorly mouth. Teething was bad enough, people yanking them out sounds horrible!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Hey, Noah & girlies!
Why don't you go give the pinky some extra lovin', and maybe they'll calm down & go to sleep (or, you could slip them some extra pain meds... that should work too).
That dish the pinky came up with sounds a little freaky, but you know I'd eat it if given the chance!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Noah, I hope Pinky gets to feeling better.....for everyones sake. You look so compfy in that pic of you outside....Looks like a beautiful day.
Deetzy
Hi there!
Do hope your pinkie soon starts to feel more comfortable, inspite of your lack of sympathy Noah!
Just think how you'd feel if you'd had your teeth wrenched out... we pinkies suffer.
Pats & pets
Blue
Hope pinky feels better soon. Your trip to Sydney looks like you had a lot of fun!
Your friend, Lenny
OMG, Noah! We can feel your pinky's pain! We're sending lots of AireZen that she feels better soon!
Pinky boy's dindin looks delicious! Even mom is drooling!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We hope Pinky is feeling better by now! Teefies being wrenched out is NEVER any fun! We are sure glad your pinky caught up with the little pinky before you 'dales ate a toxic meal! It DID look tasty, though!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Pockets
Oh no - we are sending lots of Dale hugs, licks and snuffles to D to show how sorry we are that she isn't feeling great. Ouch!
That dinner looks right up our street - mmmmmm! Very inventive and tasty!
Mol and Gert
xx
Poor Pinky D! I hope she's feeling better now. J1 had all 4 taken out at once, so she feels your pain! J x
WE hope your pinky feels a lot better soon, having teefies out sounds ghastly.
Molly and Taffy
Noah - I hope pinky is feeling better soon. Will she be having false ones instead!!!! I don't blame you stopping outside - my pinky had root canal work last year - I remember it well!!
Their dinner looked different the other night - fancy not getting any - you poor things - wouldn't they even let you lick the dish aferwards? Mean pinkies!
Alf n Mindy x
Man, it's just not fair that chocolate ain't good for us... Ma eats it all the time!!! :) :)
Hope pinky will be feeling better soon. Ma said she remembers how it felt when her wisdom teeth came out 22 years ago....
Hugs Josh and Jess
We sure hope your mom gets to feeling better.
That pork looks mmmm mmmm good..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
woofies Noah and Girls...me hopes u mama feels better soon...and dat wuz not nice of dem makin dat pawsome food and NOT lettin u haff any...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
OUCH! We hope your pinky is feeling better in no time at all! You three sure are sitting so pretty :)
Peace + Paws,
Zen
Oooh, teeth being pulled out, don't like the sound of it. Just hearing this line, "time to brush teeth now dogs!" makes me feel icky...I can imagine what your mom looks like now with a swollen face. Poor her! Those chocolate stuff looks really yummy but too bad we doggies cannot have chocolates at all.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi, Noah!
Sure I hope your pinky is feeling better now! Tell her that cold drinks are good for that pain!
Take care of her1
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh dear. I hope your pinky is better now
~ Girl girl
Noah, you look like a prince lounging on your pillow. Hope Momma feels better soon.
Mango
P.S. I'm not sure you can play hide the hot dog with four Airedales. Might get a wee bit intense.
WE certainly hope that pinky is feeling better today. It isn't fun when your humans are moaning around feeling ill.
That chicken looks great. My mom would like that, and she would not let us have any either. Tis a conspiracy that they put raisins and chocolate in such a good dish.
Hi Noah!
I hope Pinky is feeling better now.
That food looks delicious!
Thor
Noah, Please give your pinky a lick on my behalf. I hope that she is feeling better already.
Are you the only Dale in the house that has got dark ears? I heard only unique Dales has dark ears and normal Dales dun. Cool!
Luv
Snowball
We hope your Mom feels better soon. Having a sore mouth is no fun for anyone.
William Tell
Oh Noah
You have to go give hew extwa love and smoochies..poow Pinkie..That sounds vewy ouchy!
I hope the ice wowks..if not I wecommend vicodin washed down with wed wine, heheh(that's what Mommi did when she had foot suwgewy)..she was weally quiet aftew that
nest time the boy pinkie makes that dish..just spit out the waisins and the chocolate and the west is gweat fow you
smoochie kisses
Asta
Oohhh poor pinky!!! Tell her milkshakes are good!!! And keep up the ice!! and give her lots of smoochie too! LoveA+A
Poor poor Denise. We hope she feels better soon.
Bryan, we're not too sure about that pork dish. I don't think even Baz would eat that - and he eats everything. He is like a little vacuum cleaner - whooosh and it is all gone.
Miss Ellie and Baz
Hi Mates
I hope your pinky is feeling a lot better .. having 2 wisdom teeth out sounds awful. I'm certain you'll all be patient and good.
Don't go near the chocolates and raisins either .. both very bad for us doggies.
Love from Hammer
Noah,
Too bad your pinky is in such agony, and disturbing you like that. Can't you slilp her some medicine, so you can get some rest???
Cookie and crew
Post a Comment