Friday, March 7, 2008

Lucy My Nightmare & a challange

Hello everydoggie, hammie and human,

It's Willow here. Noah kindly let me take over his blog today because I wanted to show you what I have to put up with. In the following series of photos you will see what a complete pain in the butt Lucy can be. B says she has special needs ...... WHATEVER......she is a nightmare.



I eventually had to abandon the basket because of the silly cow.............sigh.

Yesterday Butchy & Snickers challanged us to do the whippet challange. Here is what we have to do.

1. Make something, anything. It doesn't have to be complicated or artsy. Make a list, take an interesting picture, make some one's day, make dinner, make a doodle, make fun of yourself, make a poem, make your bed (OK, that last one is lame).

2. Write a blog about it. With pictures for extra brownie points.

3. Link to this blog and challenge six other bloggers to do the same.

Well our pinkys aren't artsy and don't really have many talents at all so D made some chocolate brownies. (hey brownie points ....chocolate brownies....lol) Do you think we got to try any......NO....they went out into the B&B and the guests got to eat them all.



They disappeared pretty quickly. We think B was out there helping himself.........naughty naughty.

We now challange Harry & Cassidy, River, Velcro , the Thuglets and Persephone and Buster.

Bye

Willow xx

31 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Chocolate looks and smells so good. How come we are not allowed it? I think the humans just want it all for themselves.

Simba xx

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Willow, those Brownies sure looked good. My pinkies say Lucy is naughty and she should leave you alone. My pinkies love you. They think you're a lovely Airegirl.

Miss Ellie

Stanley said...

I'd love to sample those brownies, Willow! Too bad chocolate is taboo for us.

You know, Lucy is SO MUCH like my buddy, Gertie. Gertie just keeps at ya until you play with her. She's crazy sometimes (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

You look very patient with her. I'm surprised you didn't give her a piece of your mind!

Goober love & sympathetic smooches,
Stanley

Duke said...

Too bad you didn't get to taste those brownies! They sure look good!
How come Lucy tossed the pillow out of her bed! She's kind of a messy sleeper, huh?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Oh the horror. Lucy is taking advantage of you.

If your pinkies are such good cooks, they should make Airedale consumable brownies.

Slobbers,
Mango

Cassidy said...

What a great game Lucy, tee hee! Me might have to try that one on big Harry sometime.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

The Black and Tans. said...

Those Brownies looked so so scrummy, we feel ravenous looking at them.

Molly and Taffy

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, Lucy is the monkey in the household I guess? Wow, those chocolate brownies looks soooo good!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Deetz said...

OH My those brownies look so wonderful, they look like they would just melt in your mouth....After your day with Lucy, you should have gotten atleast a little tiny tiny bite....but not too much, cuz then you would be sick. Lucy must just like you alot, if she is ornery with you, but I bet it does get annoying sometimes. Have a better weekend
Deetzy

Southbaygirl said...

Yummy brownies, my mom wants some!! But Yikes we have a challenge now-I better get mom right on it...might not happen until monday though since I'm sheep herding all weekend!

Velcro

Lorenza said...

Hi, Willow!
Sure Lucy was having fun with you!
Those brownies look delicious! My mom is drooling!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bogart H. Devil said...

My mom is drooling. Seriously. It's so undignified.

Love,
Bogart

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Willow, those brownies look super pawsome. Your mum should post the recipe! When J1 makes them they go all hard and heavy. They still eat them though! J x

Hammer said...

Hi Willow
Lucy sounds a lot like my sister, Rose who can be a total pain at times too.
Wow, your pinkies' chocolate brownies look super delicious !!! It's not fair us dogs can't eat chocolate.
Hope you are having a fun weekend.
Love from Hammer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

decorating yummy food is definately a form of art too...

The Zoo Crew said...

We have a Lucy that can be a pain in the butt too!!! At least she's the smallest of the crew though ;)

Those brownies look yummy. I would have helped myself!

peace + paws,

Kai

Asta said...

Willow
I think you showed twemendous patience in how you handled Lucy..I weally admiwe you!
Youw pawents awe vewy talented..we want some of those bwownies!!!..Ok I know I can't have any , but Mommi made me say that cause she weally wants some yummmmm!
Hope all of you have a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta

Asta said...

Noah
I meant to ask how youw pinkie is today??
I hope those bwownies helped..Mommi says choklit is excellent medcin fow pinkies, specially giwl pinkies, heheh
smoochie kisses,Asta

Juno said...

Oh chocolate Brownies!! We know we're not allowed to eat chocolate but they look ohhhhh so yummy!!! They must smell ohhhhh....we're drooling.

Momo & Pinot

Alf said...

Oooh Willow - I thought you said the pinkies weren't any good at anything - those brownies looked gorgeous!

Your poor girl having to put up with Lucy's antics. Her tail is the longest I've ever seen - could you measure it for me?

Alf n Mindy xx

Kyanite said...

Gosh those choc. brownies do look good, only just had my breakie but could eat one right now!

Hope the wine helped 'Pinky' pain!

Pats & pets
Blue

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mmm those brownies look so yummy. We know dogs can't have chocolate so don't feel bad. We are sure you got other treats!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Anonymous said...

Haha, poor Noah, the things you have to put up with...

My brother Josh grabbed my butt yesterday and dragged me off Ma's lap! Can't choose your rellies now, can ya?

Jess

Thor and Jack said...

So bad that we dogs can´t eat chocolate! Those brownies look so good!

Thor

Southbaygirl said...

Mom still wants some of your brownies-but I bet they are all gone!! They would be gone in moms house! She loves chocolate! I don't get chocolate though!!! But I get other yummy stuff!

velcro

cookie said...

Those brownies had my human drewling, that's a change, it's usually us!!
I think they should make brownies we can eat. Where is the justice!!!

Cookie and crew

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Nice of Noah to let you doggies guest blog. That brownie looks yummmmy.. I'm hungry now

~ Girl girl

Agatha and Archie said...

Archie says he understands your pain with Lucy but I don't know what he is talking about.Those brownies look heavenly! Love A+A

Kirby said...

Hi Willow,

Oh my Lucy is quite the energetic one. I feel bad that you had to get out of your bed. Hopefully that burst of energy wore her out, but somehow I don't think so. He he!!

Those chocolate brownies look oh so good! Such a shame that we can't have any. It's almost cruel for the hoomans to make them around us. Oh sigh.

Your pal,
Kirby

Persephone and Buster said...

MMMMMMMM GOOD LITTLE BROWNIES!!! gotta make them with carob though so we dogz can partake of the noble yummmms. we do accept the challenge...gotta wait until the humans get fired up and moving.
theBUSTER & Ms. Persephone & Ms Blue too

Snowball said...

That Brownies looks delicious. Can you invite me over the next time your hooman bake it again? I know that dogs shouldn't be eating chocolate but I still would like have a sniff of it like I did for all my hooman's food.

Luv
Snowball

Guest Book

Followers