G'day Maties,
Every Monday night we go to visit our Aunty Marylin and Uncle John. We love it there, they have a really huge back yard where we run and run for hours. Lucy really gets to stretch those legs. I try to to keep up but I'm just not cut out for speed. Pinky B also got us a new toy. It's a really big tennis ball. Not even Lucy was able to destroy it.....well not yet anyway.Here is a video of Monday night at Marylin's.
Now on a serious note. Last Saturday night pinkies noticed some blood spots on the floor. After some investigating they realised the bleeding was coming from me .... from a somewhat private part of my anatomy. I was taken to the vet first thing Monday morning with a sample of urine. Well vet lady took a good look at me and did some tests on the sample and said I have a urinary tract infection hence the slight bleeding. She also checked my prostate and found it to be fine. She did say something that sent my head into a spin....I was so shocked I forgot what it was she said but the pinkies have been talking about calling me Nolene instead of Noah.....and something about being turned from a rooster to a hen.....what on earth is going to happen.........oh sigh......this isn't good is it. Is the same going to happen to B when he has his prostate checked???? I think not!!!! As he held me he kept saying 'good boy Noah, it's ok' ....Of course it's ok, he's not the one with something that feels like a fist up his clacker.......cripes!!
If anyone out there knows what they're talking about please help me out.
Your mate,
Noah

35 comments:
Dude, watch out, they want to give you laughie gas and make you leave your gajingles behind (no pun). Just take your ant-eats-bio-ticks and you'll be right as rain.
BTW - You guys are insane with that tennis ball. Do you have extra springs in your leggies?
Hi Noah, oh dear - I hope you don't need to have an operation. Keep taking those tablets I'm sure it will clear up just fine. As for B well if you got him done too you could always call him Brenda!!!! Lucky you it was a lady vet - they have smaller hands than a man!!
I love the tennis ball - I had a large one but now it is almost in two - thanks to Mindy!
Alf x
Hi Noah, hope we can be fwens..
You guys looked like you had so much fun! And don't worry about what the hoomans were saying, i'm sure they were talking nonsense!
NOAH.....no no no....my uncle clancey said...."never ever go to sleep at the vets"....he said..."when you wake up things be missing"...he said "the they lied to him...said he wouldn't feel a thing"....anyhow, i hope your pills go down easy and drink lots of water and telll the pinkies to give you cranberry tabs...and i do like your new "wilson"...very nice.
you're friend theBUSTER...who won't be sleeping at no vet anytime soon!
p.s.
we accept your challenge..it's in the making as we type...something about going to the studio and putting something together sometime soon....humans are so random.
We'll cross our paws that there will be no operation, Noah! Maybe the infection will clear with meds!
We loved watching you all race around the yard! We were barking right along with you!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I don't know what is going on but I will always love you what ever it will happen....aïe....
Kisses, Faya
Paws Croosed that its nothing serious Noah....lets hope the medication clears it all up.
Hang on to your tool kit matie!
Let us know how you are doing and remember look pathetic that way you get more treats!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Oh crikey Noah, it doesn't sound good. We hope you are ok. We don't know what it is all about but we're sure B knows really - why don't you ask him man to man?
Lucy is really fast isn't she? That is one great tennis ball!
Love Mol and Gert
xx
You guys sure do play a good game of chase.. Louie and I have that one down pat.. To bad you weren't closer we could all go to the lake and have a really good game of chase...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Hi Noah
We sure hope your infection clears up really quickly and you do not have to return to the Vets.
Molly and Taffy
Oh no handsome Noah! We are sorry to hear about the blood. We hope you are doing better now!
Hugs,
Sitka
Hey Noah,
I hope your pills make you feel better. I've had that vet visit and it is not cool. Plus, they cade me wear a lampshade for a week afterwords, what's that all about? It was bad enough I suddenly felt lighter in the rear. I sure do hope you feel better, I'm sending you tons of Aire-Zen! Tell the girls Hi for me. It sure looks like you have great Monday nights. I bet it makes the week seem better.
Your pal,
Kirby
Oh Noah...I typed this long and witty comment and blogger ate it...what i said is we haven't visited ur bloggie since you guys ate the frozen fishies...your food service has improved....brownies...chocolate, smockalate....we think that rumor was make up by hoomans who don't like to share...
We can't remember which of ur sissies had some toofers out...they feelin' better???
um...can't help ya with that medical question ya had...even though I'm a nursing student and all we haven't hit the chapter yet of "Care of the Male Dale with Personal Issues...." Um...we don't start the psychiatic part of our training till next year. Sounds like you should find a close friend or confidante to confide in and express your feelings. Babystan and Scruffy are laughin' hysterically...what did I say???
Stoopid brother barks,
Lacie
Hi, Noah!
Sure you all know how to have fun! I'd love to be there playing with you!
Paws crossed for you! I really hope those meds work and you will not need a surgery!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Noah, buddy.
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling a little poorly. I hope the medicine does the trick. If not, you may be losing a little weight in the near future.
Ask me sometime why I'm so dedicated to my squeaky balls... We'll kick back & I'll tell you the story!
Goober love & healing smooches,
Stanley
Hey Noah, don't worry about losing your boy bits - I will still love you just the same!
Love from Miss Ellie.
ps: Bazzy is going to lose his boy bits soon too - much to daddy's disgust ha ha.
Oh Noah, sorry to hear you have urine infection. Me hopes you feel little bit happier today.
You all be so boingy chasing the ball around, me wished me could have joined in!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
I hope you are ok now. That trip to the vet is one I hope never to make.
Simba x
Oh wow, Lucy is a speedster! Looks like you've worn out already after a few short laps around. Hee!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Noah
I'm so sowwy you'we not well..I hope the medcin does it's job and you don't have to go back to the dweaded vet fow the snip snip,,my Stanley can tell you about it I think..You'll still be Noah no matttew what!!!!
I loved seeing you wacing awound, and please don't say you won't do the hats..Mine awen't that good and the mowe vawieties the bettew!
smoochie kisses,Asta
Hey Noah!
Oh i am hoping that those pills work and that you dont have to go in for a surgery.
I love the 3rd picture because all your tails look so long and curled, i just think you airedales have the cutest tails!
lots of love
powder-puff
You guys look like you are having so much fun!! We are jealous!! About your ah issue.Tell your pinkies to get Cranberry comfort( a powder(or anything like it,you can get it on the internet) That is what Agatha takes for her peeing issues. As for the private jewels?Archie no longer has his so he can't help you out....Love A+A
Uh oh Noah, they're talking about your boy bits!!!!!!!!
Love,
Bogart
how i wish i got such a spacious backyard...
Hi Noah, I'm sorry you had to go to the vet...but I don't know about boy woofie things! Sorry! But I sure do like your tennis ball!!
I hope you feel better really soon!
Velcro
Noah, mate, jump into the water and paddle for all your worth... I'll share my doggie house with you!
Don't let them do stuff to your Be-Hind!!!
Josh
oh my! i hope you get lots better and i love your pics. and that video of you playing!
odieo
You sure had a great time with the girls. I dont hink you'll be nice as a Nolene. I still like you as Noah
~ Girl girl
Looks like you had lots of fun at Marylin´s! Nice backyard to play!
Hope you get better soon, Noah!
Thor
Don't worry Noah you'll still be a man even without your dangly bits - I didn't learn how to pee like a real man for a long time after I lost mine but I still figured it out in the end.
Hope the infection is clearing up and not causing you too much pain.
River
Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my blog URL becoz some crackpot has been visiting my blog & leaving mean comments & we know who it is. Just click on my name & it will direct you there.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
G'day mate! Just dropping in to say hi!
Oh man, that looks like so much fun! I wish I was there running around with you dales!
I hope you're feeling better, Noah. I think my girl would have a heart attack if she discovered I was bleeding. Is the medication working?
Woof,
Keeley
Hi Noah,
Hope the meds are sorting out your problem. Hope you won't need that op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are having such a lot of fun at Aunty Marylin's! Cool.
Keeping paws crossed!
Finni
Look.. um..er.. I'm just a young airegirl and I am not entirely sure what mysterious things your vet is referring to. But I sure hope someone explains this stuff to me before they do something mysterious to your mystery, so to speak. I'm off to ask Mum now.
Seriously, though, hope all is well on the health front.
Great chasing game, by the way.
Mojo
xxx
Post a Comment