G'day maties,
The pinkies think a hose down before a walk on a hot day is an act of kindness......we beg to differ. We do our very best to avoid the situation as you will see in the following video. Unfortunately there is nowhere to hide and in turn we each give in.
The day wasn't a complete disaster. We did get some new toys when the pinkies returned from their hunting expedition.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah

41 comments:
Have a great weekend. Hope you get lots of walks and treats.
Simba x
We can sure see that none of you are too happy at being hosed down! We wouldn't like it either! The new toys made up for it though!
Enjoy your walk!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I think Pinkies are doing it for their own amusement. The horror! And what's up with the hosing your hinney? There are four of you and only two of them. If you work together maybe you can pin them down and see how they like getting hosed.
That was so funny! We can't believe how willingly you were each led to the hose.....or do you actually secretly enjoy it??
We wish it was hot and sunny here - it has rained ALL day - we only have to go outside for 30 seconds to get drenched here!
Love Mol and Gert
xx
Hey Guys! That's just not on is it. Having the poop shoot on the interweb!!! Especially in such horrendous circumstances (I don't like hose pipes!). Noah - I do the leg shaking thing too - apparently the pinkies reckon I'm after sympathy! How are you getting along with anti b's?
Alf n Mindy xxx
I like for everyone to think I'm quite miserable getting hosed and soaped down. But secretly, I love it because that means it's HOT outside and I love to bake in the sun :)
Peace + Paws,
Zen
Oh Noah why did you post this ???? Now Véronique says she can do the same in the garden next summer....and I hate this.....
Kisses, Faya
and the Canine Kids said,
We sniffed over from Happy's blog.
Nice to meet you!
Well, I think getting hosed down on a very hot day is well worth it! But I still don't like bathing actually. I hope those toys made you guys happy!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
At least you got some new toys to play with this weekend. Looks like fun!
William Tell
Looks like you guys have great weather! Outside shower?? That's very very nice. It's still chilly here and we don't know when spring will arrive. We have to move to your bootiful country!! :)
Momo & Pinot
You guys didn't sound very happy about being hosed down. But nice to have some toys to play with, eh?
I am vewy impwessed by how you all come, even though you'we cleawly not happy about it..I would wun and Mommi would have to chase me fow a vewy long time..I'm not neawly as well behaved as the fouw of you..and on a hot day, I bet it felt good aftew all! I'm glad you all got pwessies aftew!
smoochie kisses,Asta
Hi, friends!
I can see your not so happy face! I bet the best part was the after bath shaking!
I have to admit that I love when my mom does that to me! I am waiting for hot and sunny days!
Enjoy your new toys!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Wow! Noah! What a great idea. Why haven't I thought of something so simple? It's stiflingly hot here, amazingly (and scarily) hot for mid-March and I think we'll try the hosing-thing before we go walking. Though we can't hose Penny until those stitches come out - the vet was adamant on that point.
That's not so bad, at least you will be cool. Louie loves playing with the hose himself. He drags it all over the yard trying to hose everyone in range.. Biting at the water that comes out. He always ends up totally drenched..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Hi Noah and the girls,
As long as you get toys after your spray down with water-maybe it's ok!!!! I don't like getting sprayed! But was it a nice walk???
Velcro
Oh Noah...how hot was it that the pinkies felt ya had to be tortured like that??? 110? 120!! A sensible Lakie or fox terrier would bite the water, the hose AND the pinkies if they felt like it...heheheheheheh!!!! Babystan will just stand there probably like you guys being led like a lamb to the slaughter....REVOLT!! They call your name...RUN!!!! And I mean the other way!
Oh...great butt shot, Noah...
I know a good attorney...
Lacie
Well NONE of you looked too pleased to be there and NOAH!!!!! You let your butt be hosed down ON TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We agree with Lacie...we would have gone down kicking......or tried to...Love A+A
Hi Noah, Lucy, Tess and Willow,
WOW, you all are sure good to come when called, especially with the the hose out. I would have run as far away as I could, even if my parents were calling me. He he! I hope the water cooled you off for your walk. It must of been awfully hot down there. I can't wait for hot, I'm so tired of cold. Sigh.
Your pal,
Kirby
Ahh... don't you hate it when they wash under your tail???????!
Josh
I think you were all good, considering, in getting hosed down! I like how the pinkie was spraying you all with the hose at the end. Mom does that to me. I try to bite at the water, ha rooo!
Hugs,
Sitka
Noah, That does look like torture to me! I think baths with warm water are bad enough, but getting hosed down with ice cold water sounds just miserable! I'm sure I'd be shivering if that were me. Whenever it's bath time, I try to hide from my girl. She always seems to find me though and then she carries me to the tub. I get revenge on her after it's over by using her legs as a towel. I also use the couch to rub myself dry.
Woof,
Keeley
Yeah to new toys!! Do you doggies smell like flowers after the bath?
~ Girl girl
well, at least you got some treats after that demoralizing soak-down. The horrors!
Abby, Rosie, Jackie & Gidget
p.s. thanks for your kind words about our brother Fritzy's passing on Saturday. We all really appreciated it, especially our mom.
Blimey Noah. I can tell by your tail you're not too keen. You are all very good holding still like that, you definitely deserve those toys!!!
Finni xx
Atleast ya got new toys..!!!! Looks like your folks got a bath too. hehe
Deetzy
Noah's Bark! I love it! Noah, is Australia awesome? Do you get to play with other wild life? You and your family of Airedales are beautiful! Hope all is going well your way. Enjoy the smells that come through the breezy air!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
how i wish to ripe off the devil hose...
Hi noah! I hope you had a nice monday! Mine was spent with mom at work!!!
Any walks and a hose down today?
Velcro
You all did a great job being hosed down! It was like the Airedale wash! One right after another! I woulda ran...fast. Keep cool out there!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi noah and the girls,
I get to go to work with mom for the next two days then I'll have to stay at home. But my pet sitter will be coming in everyday to take me to play with my tennis ball!!
Velcro
Hi Noah!
I don´t like this! At least, you got new toys!
Thor
Ugh, you had to be hosed down? That's horrible! At least the new toys make up for it... Almost.
Sparky
After watching that video I'm kinda thankful HM doesn't have a hose!!
Enjoy your new toys and have a great weekend - we are sooooo grateful it has finally cooled down here!!
River
Hi Mates
Rose and me hate being hosed down and we hate being bathed. It's good the pinkies made up for it by bringing you home new toys.
Hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend, and the weather is not too hot for your walks.
Love from Hammer
Hi Mates
Rose and me hate being hosed down and we hate being bathed. It's good the pinkies made up for it by bringing you home new toys.
Hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend, and the weather is not too hot for your walks.
Love from Hammer
Hi From California, Thanks Noah for visiting my blog, It's exciting having a friend on the other side of the world. I just moved into my new home about a week ago, and so far things are going well. My best friend is a sweet airedale named Neko, I love your blog and look forward to knowing you better. Do you mind if I ad you to my links? Thanks Roma, The Italian Shepherd
Noah, I see why you are the pack leader now. You are more calm and confident when you are facing the hose which all of you dun like.
Do you bath after the walk? Won't your fur stink but wetting your coat like that?
Luv
Snowball
Hey buddies,
You have been nominated for Awesome Blog Award over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote.
Love
Opy
Post a Comment