G'day maties
Well the weather has done a big turn around. It's now cold and wet and we've just come back from our morning walk kinda damp but that's ok cause we can just dry down on the furniture.... hee hee.
It's the Easter long weekend and the pinkies are busy with guests in their B&B. It's also time for Koobuss' Easter bonnet parade and Willow has decided to enter. In this photo she looks simply stunning in her Australia Day bonnet. Move over Crocodile Dundee, this is the new face of Australia!!
Remember those new toys that we posted about earlier this week well here is an update. Obviously Lucy didn't like the new toys did she....nooooooo. What did it matter to her that we thought they were really neat. This is the aftermath of cyclone Lucy.
I also headed back to the vet yesterday as the bleeding hasn't stopped. It looks like the urinary tract infection lives on but the worst part is that I will be having that horrid, rather sensitive operation in the next few weeks. Pinkies will be arranging a time on Monday....sigh.
Yesterday we were very shocked and saddened to hear about our friend Lacylulu. We hope she is running free with all our other friends who have crossed the rainbow bridge before her. We're keeping her family in our thoughts.
Hugs and tail wags everyone & have a good Easter.
Noah xx

33 comments:
Oh Noah, I'm so sad the bleeding hasn't stopped. Now you have to have 'the operation'. Oh, sigh. I'm sorry my pal. I've been there and done that, and it wasn't fun. If you can, opt for the internal dissolveable stitches. My vet doesn't do those, so I had to wear the lampshade to keep me from licking my stiches (for 10 days)! Keep us up to date on your UTI. I sure hope it gets better.
Willow looks so lovely in her bonnet. Although I think she looks lovely without a hat as well. He he!
My, Lucy really did a number on the dog catcher toy. She really must not have liked it, cuz that thing is DEAD.
Feel better my pal. I don't like my buddy Noah being sick.
Your pal,
Kirby
Cyclone Lucy strikes again LOL.
Willow you are soooo gorgeous, my pinkies are planning to steal you ha ha.
Have a nice Easter Noah, Willow, Tessy and Lucy.
Love
Miss Ellie and Baz the biter.
Don't worry, you'll have the laughie gas for your operation and then you can terrorize the gals with your cone.
Willow looks so sweet in her Easter bonnet! Now that's a Nonna! hehehe
Bummer about your infection and your snipping, Noah!
Happy Easter!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Noah, Man!
Bummer about the surgery! I was hoping you could avoid that. when do you go under?
I think Willow could wear a paper bag on her head and she'd end pu lookin great! Some dogs can just WEAR hats, ya know?
We here in GooberStan are trying to pull ourselves together after hearing about sweet LacyLulu Girl. We're already missing her something awful!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Oh Noah I hope you will be fine after your operation. Willow is cute with her bonnet.
I am sad for LacyLulu. I hope her family will be fine soon.
By the way, I put 3 videos of me on my blog. I have been thinking at you !!!
Have a Happy Easter my friends !
Kisses, Faya
Good job with that Dog Catcher stuffie! Willow looks nice in her Easter Bonnet. How cute! And I'm so sorry to hear about your bleeding urinary tract. I really do hope that the operation will help to make it stop. Don't worry about it too much, you'll be fine.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Noah!
Don't worry about the operation...they give you medicine that makes you feel all funny. I saw a dog who had the same thing at the vet yesterday, oh and he looked like he was feeling good. I'm sure he definatley felt much better than that evil toy that had to be destroyed!
Congrats on the cool weather change! I don't get much rain here, so I just play in the sprinklers!
Hope you start to feel better soon!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi, Noah!
So sorry to hear that you still have those problems but sure I hope the surgery will help you to get better.
Willow looks adorable with her bonnet.
Sure Lucy was busy with that toy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
That's too bad about your snipping, Noah! We hope your UTI clears up soon! Just think how much fun you can have terrorizing your sisters with the lampshade!
Happy Easter!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Willow be so pretty in her hat, and Lucy be a demon toy destroyer. Me can only hope to get that good! Sorry you still has poorly pee pee Noah.
Nibbles
Cassidy x
That is an awesome hat. You surely will make the Dundee jealous...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
That toy looks rather grumpy with Lucy's efforts!
Sorry to hear about your little problems Noah - we wish you all the best and lots of good luck. It'll be fine, we just know it will.
Loads of love
ps - we love Willow in her hat, she is too cute!
Mol and Gerta
xx
That toy looks rather grumpy with Lucy's efforts!
Sorry to hear about your little problems Noah - we wish you all the best and lots of good luck. It'll be fine, we just know it will.
Loads of love
ps - we love Willow in her hat, she is too cute!
Mol and Gerta
xx
Hi Noah
Happy Easter to you all.
What a nuisance your infection did not clear up, we are sorry you have to go for an op!
Take care
Molly and Taffy
Willow looks adorable in her bonnet. You dales just have the perfect sized heads for hats!
I hope you feel better soon, Noah. When I had my operation they gave me those internal dissolvable stitches like Kirby was talking about but they didn't dissolve right. It took over 3 months for them to fully dissolve and I kept getting infections and having to take pills. It was horrible. I hope things go a lot better for you, Noah!
But just put it all out of your mind for now and have a happy Easter! My girl bought some marshmallow peeps (her favorite) and I'm trying with my best puppy dog eyes to get her to share them with me. No luck yet however!
Woof,
Keeley
Noah
I'm so sowwy you still have the bleeding..I will be cwossing my paws and thinking weally good thoughts fow youw opewation..you'll be fine I'm suwe...
Willow is bootiful in hew bonnet..I hope you have a vewy lovely Eastew and get lots of play and tweats
love and smoochie kisses,
Astabunny
Hi Noah. Sorry you have to have the operation! But I hope you'll feel better afterwards!!!
Willow sure looks cute in the bonnet!
As for the toy-isn't it fun to disembowel the toys??? I love to do that!!
Velcro
Ahhhh, somedog that treats stuffies just like me! And Willow looks smashing in her Easter bonnet :)
Sorry to hear that you have to have an operation....we'll be thinking of you!
peace + paws,
Zen
Hi Noah,
Yeah peacocks do make noise. We have alot around here. i think some people get angry because they walk on their cars....I just like to look at them-so does mom! The boy peacocks are so pretty!
velcro
Hi Noah!
Sorry to hear that you have to have the operation. I´ll be thinking of you!
Willow is lovely with her easter bonnet.
I hope you all have a Happy Easter!
Thor
Noah!
I think of you often! Today at work I was showing one of the little humans pictures of dogs that are like me. We stopped by your page and he loved it! We stayed at your page forever, just watching the videos over and over, and talking about all of your pictures!
You totally made his day! Rock on Noah! Rock on! You are changing lives of little humans from across the globe! Woohoo!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Noah my old mate - sorry to hear about 'The operation'. It should sort you out - but such a pity you had to go down that route.
Willow looks stunning in her hat - if only Mindy was so cute!!!
As for Lucy - well I'm speechless!
Take care catch you soon.
Alf x n Mindy x
Noah my old mate - sorry to hear about 'The operation'. It should sort you out - but such a pity you had to go down that route.
Willow looks stunning in her hat - if only Mindy was so cute!!!
As for Lucy - well I'm speechless!
Take care catch you soon.
Alf x n Mindy x
Good work on the toy. I hope you are feeling better. An operation doesn't sound like fun. Get well soon.
Simba x
Hi there!
I do think Willow looks 'cool' in her bonnet, she sure does out class Croc Dundee!
Sorry to hear your ear infection hasn't cleared up Noah, not nice @ all.
Easter Greetings to you all, including pinkies!
Hope they're not too busy with the B&B, to have to miss out on your Easter walks.
Love, pats & pets
Blue
Willow looks cute in the outfit!
Hope you'll get better soon, Noah.
Happy Easter!
Willow looks awfully demure for a carnivorous, mud-wallowing, airedale! What a cool picture!
The judges award Lucy straight "10's" on her demolition efforts. It's nice to be in the presence of a master!
Hope the surgery goes well...we'll be crossing our paws!
Cheers,
Sephie & Bozo
Willow!!!
Your easter hat looks very cute on you!! :)
Noah, sorry to hear about your problem. We hope the operations will be arranged and you will feel better soon!
Enjoy your Easter long weekend!
Momo & Pinot
Crikey, Noah! So sad to hear about the operation but we hope that you'll be feeling a lot better soon.
P.S. Our Ma knows the Wairarapa Hill Road very well... her face turns green every time she has to leave Wellington!
Hugs and kisses
Josh and Jess
Wow Lucy sure didn't like that toy did she!!!
Sorry you are still having problems with bleeding - I hope the operation isn't too bad for you.
River
Happy Easter Noah and gang!!! Tia and I think Willow looks stunning in her bonnet!!! We are sorry you have to have surgery for your UTI. What a bummer :( And fnally, nice work on the stuffie!
Hugs,
Sitka
So sorry to hear your infection hasn't cleared and you have to have that op, Noah! Mum would like to know if you have any Homeopathic vets around you that you could try?
I'm not surprised the dog catcher toy got it ... he looks grumpy.
Willow looks great in that easter bonnet!
Love
Finni xx
Post a Comment