Monday, March 24, 2008

Noah the Model


G'day Maties,

We hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend. We are heading down to Sydney this afternoon as soon as all the B&B guests check out. Our Grandpinky has been ill and we are going to visit him and give him lots of dale licks so he feels better. That's the best medicine!!!

The girls got into the Easter spirit over the weekend. They've each had a turn of wearing the Cadbury Easter bunny ears. I guess they look kinda cute.

Catch you all next week.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

34 comments:

Duke said...

The girls all look cute in their bunny ears but you take the cake in that redhead wig, Noah! hehehehe
We're sending lots of AireZen your grandpinky's way! We hope he feels better soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Noah

We hope you are having a good Esster. We are sure you will cheer your Grandpinky up when you visit him. Will you be going in your fetching wig?

Moly and Taffy.

Southbaygirl said...

I hope your grandpinky gets better with all your licks! Have fun! And my mom is fine-she does need to get up earlier and run-silly mom!

Velcro

I like the bunny ears!! And your picture on the magazine!

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Happy Easter to you all!
I hope your grandpinky feels better soon. Sure you are the best medicine!
The girls look so cute with the bunny ears!
You look like a lion in that picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Neko said...

Blue is definitely a good ear color for you. Love,Neko

Amber-Mae said...

BOL! Nice hair dude...And cute bunny ears! My mommy can't seem to find any being sold here in Malaysia. Maybe it's becoz Easter is not a really big thing here. Boohoo!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Alf said...

Great ears girls - I'm sure they would have gone well with your wig Noah!!

Sending licks over for Grandpinky - hope he feels better soon.

Alf n Mindy xx

Faya said...

Hahaha Noah you look so funny ! And the girls are sooooo cute ...
Kisses, Faya

Harry said...

Sending a few extra Dale kissies to your grandpinky.

That wig photo is hilarious, more like a lion than a Dale!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Noah,

Thanks for dropping by!!! You all look so cute in bunny ears -- we bet they're on the agenda for us for next Easter!!

So, your pinkies have a B&B? That must be a lot of work. Mom and Dogdad stay at B&B's whenever they can -- even on their honeymoon in December 2000 -- and always look for one that accepts dawgs. They're rare though.

I (Jake) stayed in one in Gainesville, Florida, where they had separate cottages and that was very cool. (It was also before Just Harry!!!).

Woofs, pal!!

Jake and Just Harry

Princess Patches said...

We're pretty sure that picture of you in the wig would really cheer up your Grandpinky! You all look very cute in your bunny ears!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter folks! I'm sure those ears (or the wig) cheered grandpinky up quite a bit!!!
Keep the wayward Easter bunnies in line pals.
Hugs, Josh and Jess

Deetz said...

You make an awesome model....sending prayers your way for your grandpa....lol...loved the Easter bunny ears....so cute!!!
Thanks for all your prayers for Gizmo.
Deetzy

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Love the ears girls very cute.
Hope your grandpinky is better and you cheered him up.

Ludo the cool dude

Asta said...

Noah
I suwe hope youw Gwandpinky gets bettew..you'we wight, youw Aiwekisses will do wondews..I love youw covew, and the giwls look gweat in those bunny eaws..I hope you all had a gweat time..I'd happily shawe my ham and cheesecake with ou, but the hoomans ate it all up..vewy sellfish
smoochie kisses
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw you make a pawsome model and the girls look very cute

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Interesting hair style. Hope you had a good Easter.

Simba x

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like your blog's title!

Charlie said...

You all look great in your Easter, um... bonnets!
- Charlie

The Zoo Crew said...

we love it......another doggie in his bunny ears :) hope you had an egg-cellent Easter!

the zoo crew

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Woooo! I have list you on my blog as well!

Asta Marie said...

Wow,

Aussie Dales...how cute you guys are or should I say handsome and cute? It looks like you were into the bunny season and we hope your pappy visit went well. Dewey, Toby and I say "Hi Mates" and hope to see you again soon.....
Wiry hugs
Asta Marie

Dexter said...

Hope your grandpinkie is better. Those easter hats are soooooo undignified. Glad you didn't have to wear one, mate.

Mango

Agatha and Archie said...

Hope your Grandpa Pinky is feeling better.The girls look so cute in their bunny ears and you on the cover Priceless!!! Love A+A

Kirby said...

Hi Noah,

Looking good in the wig my friend! Woo hoo! The girls look great in their ears. Did you have fun in Sydney? Hanging in the big city... Noah, did you have your vet appointment this week? Just want to make sure everything is A-OK with you.

Your pal,
Kirby

Willow the Black Dale said...

Everyone at our house loves the magazine cover! The bunny ears are great too! I wish my mom would have got me some....maybe next year!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi to me.
Barking out for now!
Willow (in Michigan)

The Thuglets said...

Don't the girls look cute in their bunny ears!

Hope Grandpinky is feeling better.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Simba and Jazzi said...

The rabbits are evil and should be left outside in the cold. Oh ok, they had lots of straw and two hot water bottles and each other. Yes the rabbits are very happy.

Simba xx

William Tell said...

Like the funny bunny ears!

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Noah!

That hair is awesome...you wear it well my friend. I really don't think any other dog could pull the wig off but you! Perhaps you should start a line of wigs?!?! And you could name the Company Noah's Part, and make some cool distinguishing parts in each wig!

Just as I did for Gizmo, I will send out some intense ESP to your Grandpinky!

Hope all is well!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Stanley said...

Hey, Noah & SIssies!

Please send some healing goober smooches to your grandpinky! I hope he's feeling better (how can he NOT be after all of your attention?)!

Your sissies each could model those bunny ears, but I think it's YOUR modeling career that most interests me. DO TELL, buddy! I had NO IDEA you were on the fasttrack to success. And, you're such a down-to-earth Dale too!

Goober love & Easter smooches,
STanley

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Hi Noah, We are so behind in blog reading we are only up to last weekend!

We hope you have a great time with your grandpinkie and he was feeling alot better after attention from you and your sisters. I know our grandparents always feel better after we visit them.

Your sisters in the ears are very, cute. They look very regal. But, we like you in the wig, best of all!!

i said...

Hope your grandpinky is all better now. Nothing beats the healing power of Dale licks :-)

Your sisters look lovely in those ears...but your wig must be the tops for you to make it to the Mag cover! ;-)

Finni said...

Love the red wig, matie!!! And the bunny-girls ;)
Love
Finni xx

Guest Book

Followers