The grandpinkies love to feed us all sorts of things. Even things that dogs shouldn't really eat like biscuits. Of course we don't mind in the slightest but D gets a little cranky when they over do it ..."its not good for them dad" bla bla bla........sigh.
On the way home from Sydney we stopped at our favourite place...The Pet Barn. It's absolutely huge and full of good stuff for us dogs. Pinky B really knows how to empty the wallet and he bought us heaps of stuff including 3 new baskets. D was telling him about Josh & Jess' new tub style baskets and she thought these would be good for us. They're made of plastic and have nice doonas inside. Well there's only one problem. I hate it and won't get in. D tried to entice me with a treat but NO I won't go near them. They are slippery. I put my paws in and nearly fell over. Even Tess & Lucy aren't keen. So today B bought some rubber to put between the doona and the baskets. Well Lucy and Tess seem to like them now but I still won't go near them. D is very disappointed with me.
Noah got a new doona too after Lucy ripped his old one to shreds. We also got another outdoor mat and a brand new outdoor kennel incase we get caught in the rain and we need shelter. B has to build that for us. It's still in the box.
Here are the pics of our new baskets without dales:
Baskets with dales, unhappy dales at that.
Anyways, I'm sneaking upstairs to sleep on the big bed. Hopefully D won't pester me about the horrid baskets.
Hugs and tail wags
Willow xx

37 comments:
You guys look comfy in your new beds. I am sorry you don't like them. I noticed that Josh and Jess's had really fluffy white stuff in their beds, maybe your pawents can get you some of that stuff.
Deetzy
Willow,
I am sorry you don't like your new bed. I sure understand that. Mommy bought me a new bed and I hated it too. My girl Ally laid with me in it until I got used to it. So you should have a serious talk with your daddy about that. Or just stick to his bed!!!
Good luck,
Willow
You guys sure like the wubba alot huh? Your new beds looks comfy. Why don't you like yours?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Dog kisses make everything better, so you did your grandad a great goodness! And it sounds like he reciprocated with biscuits!!
- Charlie
p.s. I don't blame you; that bed looks scary to me.
You sound just like my folks when they got their new mattress for their bed. They couldn't sleep on it because it didn't feel right and were quite cross and sleep-deprived for a bit until they got used to it. Of course, they never lost their footing on it, either, but hopefully you'll adjust soon.
Willow
I'm glad youw kisses helped youw gwandpinkie..geez. sowwy you don't like youw new baskets..they look vewy nice, maybe it's just that they'we new and smell funny..I love the videos..and noah, Yes! I am going with my pawents to wome..we leave monday night..I'm vewy excited..I've been pwomised daily gelatos, hehe
smoochie kisses
Asta
I don't know why you don't like it ... I have the same one and I love it !!! Maybe it will take a little time....
Kisses, Faya
I'm glad your grandparents are better now :)
And those beds look pretty cool - though I have to admit I'm so glad HM finally gave up on buying me new beds - I much prefer the lounge!!!!!
River
The beds do look comfy, it's a shame you don't like 'em. I pretty much hate all dog beds - I'm partial to my sofa or to sleeping in the humans' bed - so I hear ya.
Love,
Bogart
Why don't humans understand that beds are a very particular thing? What you should od is just chew it until it's not sleepable. No one wants an unhappy Dale!
Glad to hear that the Grandpinky is doing much better!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
It must be the new smell, Noah! If you guys are anything like us we don't have our names on our beds! We switch constantly - so maybe the girls will dirty it up for you and make it smell better!
We're glad your grandpinky is doing better!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
woofies and Burf's, heehee Lucy iz shure likin dat wubba...and dose bebs iz coolies...but me agrees me likes da big bed bestest....
b safe,
Rocky and ;)angel LLL...
That's quite a wubba work-over! The wanton violence is impressive: we certainly approve!
Hey, if ya wanna off-load the new beds, they look great to us!
Cheers,
Sephie & Buster
Hi Willow, glad to know your grandpinky is all better now.
The new beds look nice though. Anyhoo, nothing beats the big human bed, eh? Hehe...
Hi, Noah!
Sure is nice to hear that your grandpinky is doing better now!
Looks like Lucy really like that toy!
I am not so sure about your new beds either! I guess I prefer my mom's bed!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Willow,
I´m glad to hear your grandpinky is doing better.
I understand you. The hooman´s bed or a sofa is the best!
Thor
Hi Guys..glad to hear grandpinky is doing better.
We like the look of yer new beds..very super cool!
Our hoomans are off to the petwholesalers today..we aren't allowed to go..but we have written a long list esp long as we have aour visitors arriving soon! ooeeerr
Hope Noah is feeling better and not worrying tomuch abou the 4th!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
The new basket looks cool. Hope you doggies have sweet dreams in there
~ Girl girl
Me loves the videos, Wubba Wubba whee! Me be sorry you no likes your new bed. We just has the cushiony things, we no have baskets, and we swap all the time. It be like musical beds.
Nibbles
Cassidy x
What comfortable beds. My wubba only has one leg left now, looks like yours won't last long either.
Simba xx
Oh Willow, you are a smart Dale girl indeed. You found the very best place to sleep - the pinkies big bed!
That is my favourite place to sleep too.
Bazzy and I don't share beds yet, because he is still sleeping in his crate, cause he is still just a big baby.
Love Miss Ellie xxx
Smart new beds, guys! Though I can understand the preference for your pinkys' bed.
Sounds like you did a sterling job on your grand pinky! Well done.
Lucy looks a natural on the wubba.
Will you be supervising the build of the new kennel, Noah?
Love
Finni xx
We're glad your Grandpinkie is doing better! Airedale kisses rule! You will probably get used to the beds once they start to smell like YOU instead of new plastic!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Noah...is it the 4th?? Your rather delicate you know what?? I will be down to nurse you back to health, Sweet Noah. I've had recent nursing experience with Babystan and I have the whole section in my nursing book (you know I'm in nursing school, don't you??) of "Care of the Male Dale after Fixit Surgery" memorized.
You'll be fine. And the bonus? NO EVIL HOSEDOWNS for a long time!!!!!
Hey which Dale in the wubba video has the white paws? I thought it might be bandages, or paint or fur? Loved the look...maybe I'll do it to my paws...
Lakie licks...
Lacie
Willow,
I kinda like your new baskets...we don't have anything like that around here but they look cool and easy to clean. From the video, it looks like you guys watched a program about vampires too....I saw some dale jaws doin some neck grabbin with teeth flashin...good work mates...but ya weren't supposed TO TRY THAT AT HOME !!!!!!
Dewey Dewster here......
Love those videos Noah, and you look very comfy both under the chair at grandpinkie's place and in the new basket. They look just as comfy and inviting as ours!
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs and licks
Noah,Tess,Willow and Lucy,
I get to twavel in the same place as my pawents..I'll be in a soft twavel bag by Mommi's feets..I'm lucky, cause the plane leaves at night, so I'll just sneep like nowmal and wake up in gelato land..I'll be thinking of you and missing you
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hey new maties,I'm with you on the beds thing, I've a new one too (I'll show in a bloggie sometime soon) But looking at you new beds are you SURE they are actually beds? They look like giant frisbees to me,(could be reject ones as there shape is little off) I think the two leggededs put the cushion things into fool you. Try a fling around with them like your wubba maybe? Wiry Wags Eric
Hi Noah, the snow had all gone by the afternoon. Have a great weekend.
Simba x
Baskets?! Why does a dog need a basket? I think you better ask those peeps why they don't sleep in a basket. You tell D, if he's willing to curl up and sleep in the basket, you will too. That'll show him!
xo
SB
You are not a clam and you shouldn't have to sleep in a rubber clam shell, I'm in solidarity with you. Love,Neko
Ditch those baskets. Like sleeping in a swimming pool. Maybe you can throw them around and knock things over. That should get the pinkie attention.
i would love to have one of those basket...coz i juz got a pillow with me...
Hi Noah and Giwls.Thanks fow the bon voyage wishes...I hope you'we having a gweat weeken..Noah I will be cwossing my paws fow you!!!
Taralli aw little dwy italian buiscuots with fennel ow how peppew in them that you have with wine, hehehe
love you all!!! and will miss you
smoochie kisses
Asta
You guys are super cute!!
I absolutely LOVED the vids ~ especially the first one of all you sissies playing together. (Willow, I forget. Are YOU the white-pawed girl or is that Tess?)
And, Lucy is SPAZZIN' OUT with that Wubba. LOoks like she and Stella would hit it off right away!
Bummer about the new beds. I understand that the hoomans want something easy to clean, but comfort is #1 with us! Hope you get used to them soon (or get to sleep on the big bed permanently).
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Pee Ess
Glad to hear the grandpinky is better. Sending healing goob smooches his way!
Lucy is cute with the wubba! I had one like that but gave it to my friend. Mom bought me a Snugga Wubba and I LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Sitka
Post a Comment