Hello there,
I'm Noah's sister Tess, long time blogger first time poster. My friends Maggie & Mitch tagged me to play the middle name game. My official name is 'Tjuringa Where It's At' so I guess my middle name is Where lol.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)
W-Whimsical (pinky thinks I'm the biggest clown)
H- Home body (much prefer to be inside with pinky)
E - Elastic girl (I'm really flexible)
R- Robust (I'm tough enough to stand up to Lucy)
E- Erotic ( I like to hump pinky boy) Special note: pinky boy says it's not reciprocated
So now I would like to tag little Pinot (Momo's bro), Webster (Thuglet) and Lacie (Scruffy's sister).
Right that's it for my first post. Over to you Noah.
Thank you Tess, good work sis!
Well it's grooming time and how do I know it's grooming time....I'll show you!
This morning we head off to our Groomer's place to be clipped. Even though it's getting cooler here in the Mountains pinkies like to keep us nice and short so we freeze our butts off........ Actually we've got some very special visitors coming in a few weeks and we all want to look our best. Guess who is coming to visit us.......you'll never guess............ok we'll tell you..
It's Molly & Gertrude's mummy and daddy all the way from England woo hoo we're so excited we're beside ourselves. We've got a welcoming planned they'll never forget.
Lastly, remember those new baskets we got last week. Well Willow has started to use one.....only one mind you.
Willow here: I still prefer the lounge hee hee.
Cripes I just realised only 4 more sleeps till snip snip time........sigh.
Hugs & tail wags
Noah

30 comments:
G'day maties!
Good job, Tess. Whimsical? Hehe...The couch definitely look much more comfy.
Hi, friends!
Tess did a very good job with her middle name game! Erotic? That is funny!
I know you all will be very happy with your visitors!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Excellent first post Tess!!!! How cool that Molly and Gert's PL's are coming!!!!!!! Too bad the Thuglets couldn't come!!!! Now about your snip snipp Archie says stock up on a lot of snacks,chewies and cookies. I wouldn't know... Love Agatha and Archie
Noah!
Good job sharing your blog with your sisters!
Do you enjoy getting a hair cut 'cause you sure do sit nice for the groomer. I'm gonna have to get my first hair cut soon, its getting too hot here and I can't remember what it's like to go on a walk with my tongue in my mouth!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Tess, for a first time blogger you did really well! I think your hair looks great before the groomers! But you know what pinkies are like - you must look your best bla bla bla!
Try not to worry Noah - we have everything crossed here for you.
Alf n Mindy xx
Hi Tess, for a first time blogger you did really well! I think your hair looks great before the groomers! But you know what pinkies are like - you must look your best bla bla bla!
Try not to worry Noah - we have everything crossed here for you.
Alf n Mindy xx
Me thinks whimsical must describe me too Tess!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Morning All..or evening all to you!
Tess ..Webster here thanks for the tag am working on my middle name when I get some dale thinking downtime..down time here!!!!! LOL
Hope the grooming trip went well..look forward to yer smart daleairedo piccies.
Yep only 4 nights Noah...don't think about it. You'll be just fine.
Willow looks ULTRA comfy on that there leather sofa..how do you get to lay on something like that? No chance here!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets + 2 x
Erotic, Tess? You and Miss Sunshade would get along fabulously! Noah needs to let you post more often! hehehehe
You're looking pretty spiffy there, Noah!
Mitch says you'll ace the snip snip stuff!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Noah. How did the grooming trip go? Can't wait to see. Mum tried to brush me this weekend, but I would have nothing to do with that....I ran.
Deetz
Noah, you're gonna get snipped soon? Oh-oh...That's wonderful that Molly & Getrude's mom & dad are going to pay a visit with you guys.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Tess,
Great to hear from you! I really liked your "middle" name. I think mine is "leave-it"!
Noah how did the grooming go? Mommy does mine sometimes. I just lay down and won't move. heehee I will have her send a picture.
bark at ya later,
Willow
Oh Noah,
If it wasn't so much of a job to get video up onto YouTube, you would be in for a treat as Mom saw two beautiful Dales at the dog show on Saturday and got to talk to the breeders. They were a brother and sister and only 18 months old. Not any other Dales were there.....bummer....but they had lot shorter hair than you guys and they weren't freezin either.
Huggies,
Asta Marie
Great job Tess! Can't wait to see you blog more often (if that's OK with you Noah). Oh Noah, just a few more days. I know it will be alright, but I still feel for you man. I miss my dangles all the time, so I think it's so unfair to take yours. I'm already sending Aire-Zen to you. Can't wait to see the big welcome you have for Molly & Gertrude's parents. I bet they will be looking for an Airedale snuggle since they're without their girls for weeks!
Your pal,
Kirby
Tess, I never would have known it was your first post. Great job!
A visit from Molly & Gertrude - SUPER COOL!!!!!
Love,
Bogart
Tess,
Your first post was great!
Molly and Gertrude´s parents will visit you! It´s wonderful!
Thor
Hello Tess, you're a cutie. I'll like to see you being elastic
~ Girl girl
Hello Tess. What a great first post.
Simba x
Best of luck with the op Noah. I'll be thinking of you.
Hi Tess, you have a nice name. Interesting facts about yourself too.
How exciting to have Molly and Gertrude's mum and dad come to visit you.
Love
Finni xx
Tess Girl!
LOVE your middle name (and especially the erotic part hehehe). I think you can count your first post as a BIG success! Can't wait to hear more from you (bet you have ALL KINDS of scoop on your brother, huh?)!
Noah. Man, I'm already hurting for you, buddy, but I've also sent ahead a boatload of healing goober smooches for ya. You'll have no problems, it's just a shame you have to loose your bits.
Please be sure to give Molly & Gertrude's mama & dad some big juicy goober smooches from me when they get there. I can't believe they're growing their own hooman pup!
Goober love & smooches all around,
Stanley
Pee Ess
We haven't forgotten about your Miss Congeniality Award (from the Beard Contest). My girl says she's been a little busy, that's all. It will get there eventually.
Snip snip time here as well :( :( I'm going in on the 14th.... HELLLLLPP!
A very concerned Josh
Tess...strong work, Girl!!! Erotic???? WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a fab job for ur first post!!! And why is it your first post? Noah hoggin' the pooter????? Girlie, ya just gotta put him in his place...when I come to take care of him for his fixit surgery, we'll have some lessons on How To Blog Almost All the Time.
Oh, Girls...for Noah's surgery. These are the things I will need:
icebags
more icebags
bags of crushed ice
blender
top shelf vodka or rum
bananas and strawberries
sugar
glasses...not paper cups
snackies
cards
board games
perhaps a couple of cases of beer
dice
toys
I am very experienced; this will be a piece of cake.
Lacie
Sweet Noah...
Oh, Honey...stop countin' the nites like that...I have sent by express mail a small perfectly harmless sleepin' tablet to be ingested by the large Dale each nite till the day of surgery. This will completely relax you and keep you from worrying. I gave a list of items for ur sissies to gather...tell ur mom if she's a tad worried re the surgery to have a small nip of the top shelf vodka...we'll never miss it, I'm sure!!!
Make sure my basket is right by you so I can easily answer the patient call light when you need something. Now, this is my first case without Asta, but as she's in Wome, we'll just have to get along fine!!
I'll check in on you every nite...am arriving 2 nights before your surgery....
Lacie
Hi noah, I'm not a big fan of getting brushed! I hope you like it!!! 4 more days! Live it up!
Velcro
Tessy you are so cool. Noah and gang, keep up the basket boycott. You will wear them down.
Great job for your first post, Tess! How exciting to have a visit from Molly and Gertrude's pinkies!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Sleeping on the couch does look much more comfortable than your basket..
Big sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Great job on your first post, Tess! "Where" is a great middle name. ;)
Sparky
Hi Noah - we are closer than ever to you now....still a few 1000 miles but hey, at least it's the same side of the world! (getting a headache from being upside down though....hahaha!)
We are so looking forward to first seeing Ellie and Baz and then you guys too - we are so lucky. We miss our girls so you will have to make up for it for us! We really hope everything went well for you.....
It's pretty hot up here and we went to Fraser Island and saw some wild dingoes. We also went to Australia Zoo and saw all kinds of cool animals. Off to Tasmania next, then Melbourne, then up to you!
Love Kate and Paul (suffering from Airedale withdrawal symptoms)
xxxx
Hi Mates
Sorry I haven't been in touch much lately.
You must be real excited to meet Molly and Gertrude's pawrents.
Love from Hammer
Post a Comment