After 7 years of close bonding, tomorrow I say goodbye to my beloved bits. Apparently I can bring them home but they've only given me these two small jars...........sigh.
Noah xx
After 7 years of close bonding, tomorrow I say goodbye to my beloved bits. Apparently I can bring them home but they've only given me these two small jars...........sigh.
Noah xx
Posted by
Noah the Airedale
at
7:00 PM
Labels:
Noah snip jars
19 comments:
Noah I'm sorry you are losing your bits after 7 years!!!
Velcro
Noah it must be so so hard to say goodbye! But look at it this way - you'll be a bit lighter and won't need to worry about the weight!
Hope you get on o.k. - I'm worried but am sure you'll be fine.
Alf n Mindy xx
Noah Matie..you will be fine! Tell D & B not to worry....but we know they will.
Have a nice sleep...good airedale dreams!
Pawscrossed 8 sets of em here for you matie.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2
p.s. what are the jars for are you supposed to pickle em??
You are such a card Noah! Paws (and legs!) crossed for you old boy.
Toodle pip
Harry x
I hope you will be fine soon .... We are waiting for news...
Kisses, Faya
What are bits? and why are they in separate jars? Do they not get along? I am confused!!!
Oh and Noah, dad told mum last night that he couldn't find the kittens. He said they are up in the insulation under the house...she was vewy vewy quiet!! I wonder if that is good or bad.
Deetz
Hi Noah,
Oh my pal, I wish you well with the bits removal tomrorow. I've got all my paws crossed, PLUS i'm sending out major Aire-Zen for you. Don't do anything crazy when they give you the goofy gas. It mad me walk super funny. Good Luck tomorrow and farewell to your bits!
Your pal,
Kirby
HI Noah
We will be thinking of you all day and keeping our paws crossed.
When you get home just make sure D and B are at your beck and call and make sure they spoil you loads.
Molly and Taffy.
Wow Noah! I can't believe after 7 years you are parting with your bits! Yikes!
Hugs,
Sitka
woofies and burfs Noah and sistas...Noah me will haf u in me thot and prayers...I, Rocky has to haff dat done too, when mama gits over her fear of anesthesia...cood take a long time...
b safe,
Rocky, Bear and angel Lacylulu ;)
That is so sad to loose your bits after 7 long years..
Big sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Noah...I am here to nurse you, not to pickle the bits, Silly Dog. Now don't be maudlin; I know you've enjoyed seven long years with the guys, so to speak, but if biddin' them adieu will help your health...it's just practical. Course I'm not a Boy.
Now we're going to fix you a good nourishing meal tonight and a light snack before bedtime. Milktoast.
I think some back care for the large Dale may be in order...a back rub, Noah...it will relax you.
After you're asleep, your sissies and I are goin' to crank up the blender and do some drin...er intrument cleaning. Let us know if we make too much noise. Oh..if you could PLEASE tell them I need to be first in the shower tomorrow...they take FOREVER with the blowdryer and their makeup.
Snuggles,
Lacie
Sounds like you and your bits have had an awesome relationship for 7 years! Do you really want to save them, Noah? What for?!
We'll be thinking about you tomorrow, buddy! Paws are crossed that you won't have to wear the dreaded lampshade!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Noooo Noah!!!
Your little bits are leaving you! You can think of this two ways...one you are losing something that most boys would cry over or two, you will probably receive many treats and lots of love! Woo hoo for lovin'!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi, Noah!
Sure its hard to say bye bye to you bits!
I will have my paws crossed for you. I am sure everything will be fine with your surgery!
Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Goodbye is such a hard word to use, isn't it? I'm sure you'll be fine. Err...what are those jars for?
Oh no! Why are they taking your bits away? At least you'll get to enjoy the laughie gas.
I hope everything went well - and that those jars are big enough!!!
River
Bummer, NOah.
I've felt your pain, but that doesn't make it any easier, I know.
We've been praying for you here in GooberStan. Are you going to do a tribute to your two fave balls?
Goober love & healing smooches,
Stanley
Post a Comment