G'day maties,
This is a video about a very stubborn rope toy that refuses to die.
This rope toy is totally indestructable. Tess & Lucy have tried and tried but it's beyond them. They did however have great fun trying.

Today we received a 'So special award' from our matie Thor. Thanks Thor, you are a sweety.
We would like to pass this award onto Mango & Jackson.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

27 comments:
Noah - where were you - or were you doing the video!!!! Was that a pinky voice I could hear saying "KILL". I like the flying rope - it could have killed somebody!!!
Alf n Mindy
....did I already told you that I love the white paws from Tess ?....
I also have one of those indestructible rope...I don't try to kill it anymore it drives me crazy !
Kisses, Faya
Wow, that is one tough toy! If 4 'dales can't kill it, I doubt if 2 could!
To answer your question about the Roomba...it is a robot vacuum cleaner. It looks like a flying saucer, but of course, it doesn't fly. It doesn't make much noise so it has a tendency to sneak up on us!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Hehehe, I laughed when you flunked it across the room! Oh yes, ropes are very indestructible. Have a few of those & we couldn't manage to rip em apart.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Gee, Mitch doesn't have a problem killing them, or anything for that matter! Do you need me to have him send you instructions on how to kill rope toys?!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Congrats on your award, Noah!
Your friend, Lenny
woofies Noah, Tess, Willow and Lucy...watt fun u all had trywin to kill dat rope toy...heehee shood brung it to da pawty, we cooda all trwyed killin it....congrats on u awarwd...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
That looks like so much fun. We had a rope toy but the rope came off. Then we decided we needed to play tug-a-war with it and we started fighting so dad took it away. Oh he was on the phone at the time..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Hey pals, congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it onto me! I'm delighted!
Do you need a helping paw destroying that rope toy? Hehehe! J x
Noah
You did such a pawsome job twying to destwoy that stubbown toy..it looked like loads of fun!
I loved seeing all of you at the ski weekend...You suwe awe pawsome athletes!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Looks like you had a great time trying to destroy that rope toy!
Congrats on your award! You all are special!
Love and licks
Thor
We could help you out there,just let us know...estimated time of destruction.........54 nanoseconds..Love A+A
We could help you out there,just let us know...estimated time of destruction.........54 nanoseconds..Love A+A
Hey, what a cool award! Congratulations!
Your Wolfpack Tactics with the rope toy are truly awesome. Kapitanleutnant Tess and Oberleutnant Lucy display perfect coordination and teamwork. The target will certainly be destroyed in time!
Cheers,
Buster & Sephie
Well told it lol. Congratulations on your award.
Simba x
Thanks for the good thoughts Noah.
I was watchin' that video and thinkin' what fun that looked like and then I heard that spooky voice in the backgroun, "Kill, kill." Yikes! Like something out of a scary movie.
BTW - Love the across the room toss!
Mango
Thats some tuff toy kids!
Is it still surviving?
Big Cold Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Hey Noah, my package of treats made it to Charlie & Opy! If you want, I'd be happy to try to send you guys some too, just say the word and email me your address :)
We outsmarted the beagles!
Love,
Bogart
Hi, Noah!
You all are so special! Congratulations on your award!
I can see how indestructable is that toy! Sure you had fun trying to kill it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
What a super duper tough toy. But it sure looks fun trying to destroy it
~ Girl girl
Hey, Buddies!
I've been gone awhile, but I've been checking in to see what you've been up to (even if I didn't always comment).
Your chicken jerkey looks mighty tasty. Glad you will not be deprived.
You guys HAVE to tell me what that toy is that Tess & Lucy are unable to destroy! I find this very exciting!
Goober love & smooches all around,
Stanley
that was a hardy rope u got there...
Congrats on your award. my mom is so behind in posting some awards!!!
Velcro
Ah...the joys of rope killin'...Noah...thank you for ur kind words re my upcomin' surgery...so you still have 'em...hmmm...lucky dog! I plan on being waited on Dale paw and foot...be served foodie first etc etc...should be an entertainin' day...
Babystan
I think you guys need a rest after trying so hard to kill that toy. And the nerve, it just souldn't die!!!
That's one great toy!
Cookie and crew
Oh my gosh! That is too funny. I love the shake shake shake ... oh crap, where did it go? Then the leap over the chair (missing the laptop). Awesome!
Hugs,
Sitka
Wa hey! Flying rope! I do that with my wubba and make the parents cringe - they know that the tv or the lights are going to get crumped one day.
Looove the growfy noises you make while killing the rope!
Mojo
xxx
Post a Comment