Thursday, February 14, 2008

Food glorious food

G'day maties,
Last week while many of our friends posted about the wonderful treats they received from Bogart we had to sit and drool. Here in Australia Quarantine will confiscate any food parcels that come into the country. So we had no choice but to make our own with a little help from Bogart. Thanks for the recipe matie.

After pinky sliced the chicken breast, we aren't allowed to use the sharp knife, I popped it into the oven where it baked on a very low temperature for 2 hours. Here I am keeping an eye on it.

After 2 hours we took it out and let it cool.

Here I am sampling the tasty chicken jerky........hmmmm yum yum

Willow, Lucy and Tess eagerly await their turn but Willow goes in for the grab and actually got away with it. She took off with one big peice. That was supposed to be mine.........sigh.
These treats below come from our favourite cafe up the road. Ziggy who owns the cafe always gives us these special biscuits because she loves us.
Paws crossed we can make some more this weekend.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

33 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those food look really yummy and the gals all look so perked up. ;)

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Happy valentines day.

Lots of love Simba x

Faya said...

Not only Ziggy loves you... I love you too !
Have a Happy valentine's day !
Kisses, Faya

Harry said...

Yum yum! Our treats from Bogart are on the way!

Happy Valentine's to the 3 girls in your life Noah!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, Australia is that strict eh? Mmm, those chicken jerkies look sooo gooooood!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Black and Tans. said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!!

They looked delicious.

Molly and Taffy

Kyanite said...

Happy Valentines Day to you all.

Pats & pets
Blue

Duke said...

Your chicken jerky looks just delicious, Noah!
Happy Valentine's day to you and your sisters!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart H. Devil said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks good!!!

Love,
Bogart

Molly and Gertrude said...

That is a great recipe! We really mjst try it out now we are super-chefs. It must be the baking season.....

Love the photo of you all staring patiently at the camera!

Love Molly and Gertrude
xx

Asta said...

Hi Noah and giwls! I'm boawding Air Ruby now..I see you'we aweady on boawd, I'll twy to sit neaw you , so we can have a VAlentine's toast!
smoochie kisses
ASta
I hope you bwought some of those yummies with you fow a snack

Southbaygirl said...

happy valentines day Noah!! Woof Woof. the biscuits look yummy!

velcro

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Noah..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Agatha and Archie said...

Wow that is the same way PL2 makes the sweet potatoe treats!!! Do you leave the door open alittle(like with the potato??) YUMMY! Love A+A

Agatha and Archie said...

We got so excited about food we forgot to sayHAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!! MUAAHHHH!! LOVE A+A

Persephone and Buster said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU GUYS!! but especially sloppy slurps from me to the fair TESS!
theBUSTER...
the special biscuits do look very good -- i guess i can't send kerrykandy to Australia huh?...well here's some virtual kerrykandi for you... 0ooOO00o0Oo0 an even dozen ;o]]
B.

Agatha and Archie said...

We got the sweet potato recipe from butchy+Snickers +she said leave it open a hair so it acts like a dehydrator.Who knows??!! Love A+A

Lorenza said...

Hi, Noah!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sisters!
I am sure those chicken treats are delicious! Glad you all enjoyed them! And the cookies too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Yummers!
Those gals look like stalkers to me. Best to not waste time with chewing so that you get all the foodies you deserve.

Incidentally, I lost out on Bogart jerky as well since my master has a strict no snail mail info rule for my bloggin'

Sigh. Maybe he should move to Australia.

Mango

Lenny said...

YUM!!!

Lacy said...

woofies Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy...hopies u all had a pawsome valentines day...and dat chicken lookies soooo yummmmy...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

They look tasty! I'm drooling here! J x

Finni said...

Judging by the girls alert look this is a recipe I must try. LOL. The biscuits look pretty good too. Actually all food looks good to me - I'm just a glutton. Hope you had a great Valentine's day. I was grounded (sigh)!
Love
Finni xx

Persephone and Buster said...

Hey, does that cafe serve a good pale ale with the biscuits? Oops, we're losing control of the inner-Irish-demon!

The treats look awesome. Maybe Bogart can aire-drop some of his jerky and befuddle those customs inspectors!

Cheers,

Sephie & Buster

Anonymous said...

The jerky looks soooo tasty I just drooled all over the keyboard ooops!!

River

Urban Smoothie Read said...

bone shaped treats... i love 'em most...

Kyanite said...

Hi there!

As my new blog image, the blue door, shown when I now make 'Comments' didn't raise your curiosity, I'd better let you know formally, I'm back with a fresh home!
http://behindkyanitesdoor.blogspot.com/

Best wishes, pats & pets
Blue

Dexter said...

Hope you're keeping the girls in line at Mt. Hairy. Sounds like everybody is gong a little loopy there.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh..Noah...you looked so dashin' skiing down the mountain this weekend!! And the girls...why didn't you tell us how much fun they are? I mean, they did hog the bathroom blowdryin' their fur, but they have a wicked sense of humor and boy can they ever put away the dogtinis!!!!!

Very sore skiing barks...Lacie

Asta said...

Noah
I'm so vewy happy that you and youw sissies could come to ski and that you had a good time..you weally awe vewy good skiews.did you know??
smoochie kisses
Asta

Thor and Jack said...

That chicken looks delicious and the biscuits too! Yum!

Thor

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Noah,

Yeah vacuum cleaners are horrible!!! I've destroyed moms-I love biting it but it doesn't please mom. I'm sorry you got tangled up in the blinds when you were a pup! that sounds super scary!!! No wonder you don't like them!!!

Velcro

Kirby said...

MMmmmmm food, looks sooo good! Your chicken jerky is making me hungry. Maybe I can convince Mom to make me some just like yours! And, boy do those biscuits look yummy! You all are super lucky!

Your pal,
Kirby

Guest Book

Followers