G'day fello dogs and hammies,
First of all we'd like to thanks our friends Thor and Gus & Louie for honouring us with the following awards:
This excellent Award was given to us by Thor. Thanks so much matie. We would now like to pass this award onto our good friend who also happens to be my girl Ellie.
The thinking blogger award was given to us by Gus & Louie. Thanks so much guys. I never thought myself much of a thinker lol. We think that Bogart truely deserves this award for thinking of all his doggy mates and sending each one his very own home made treats. So we are passing this award onto you Bogie. You deserve it mate!!!

During the week we were tagged by Momo & Pinot to answer the following:
What three things would you do that you have never done before,
if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences.
First of all I would like to attack, tear apart, maul, sink my big dale teeth into any person who is cruel to animals.
Secondly I would like to help myself to the gourmet cheese section at the local deli.
Last of all, I'd the chance to meet the neighbours cat who keeps coming over to our garden and attacking the birds that feed in our bird feeder........
Well next week is Valentine's Day and we're off to Koobie's pawty at the Mount Hairy Lodge. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Firstly my girl Ellie the dale is coming as my date. I booked our tickets for aire-ruby ages ago. Then Pinky said I could borrow his old ski boots (heaven forebid I get to take the new ones) and other pinky said I could take her skis. So today I dressed up in the gear just to make sure I look the part.
Here I am in my ski boots, beanie & scarf:

And here is my girl Ellie. Look how cool she looks in her snowboarding outfit:
We're really looking forward to catching up with everyone on Valentine's day. Thanks for organising it Koobuss. Oh yeah my sissies are going too but they didn't want to get the gear on today as they said it would mess up their fur......geez!!!
Well the pinkies are pretty pleased with themselves. After all their hard work getting the B&B up to scratch the evil woman gave them 4.5 stars. This is a great result as it's impossible to get 5 stars unless you have undercover parking and serve meals 7 nights a week and the pinkies only do breakfasts. I guess the evil woman isn't as evil as we thought.
Ok am off to pack my bag now and do some leg exercises for the ski trip.
Hugs and tail wags,
Noah

27 comments:
OMG! Noah!
You guys look so coolest ever! We are gonna have such a goodest ever time skiing! I can't even wait til we get there! See you on AIRERUBY!
Love,
Putter ...:)
You and Ellie make the cutest couple, Noah! This is going to be so much fun! We can't wait!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Woah Noah! Are you a mogul muncher?
xo
SB
You look great Noah! You're planning on some skiing then? I think I'm safer doing some apres ski!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Hiya Noah
Your skiing gear looks great, we still need to get ours!
We would love to race you down the slopes, what do you think?
Molly and Taffy.
PS: Very well done on receiving your awards.
Congratulations on your awards, Noah. They are well deserved.
I love your ski outfit. Ellie's, too. You will look great on the slopes. I can't wait!!
Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Hey pal, congrats on your awards! And congrats to your pinkies on getting such a great rating. Looking forward to the Valentine's Day do! J x
Congrats on the awards - and a big well done to your pinkies for the 4.5 stars - that's awesome!!
You look pawsome in your ski gear!
River
Hi, Noah!
I was wondering about those stars! Congratulations! I guess 4.5 is an excellent rate!
Congratulations on your awards too!
Glad to see you all are ready for the party!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
congratulation for ur award...
u are all gear up for skiing...hope u have fun...
Woo hoo Noah, I am ready to party with you.
High 5's to D & B for getting 4 1/2 stars. My pinkies say your place is awesome.
Thanks for the award too, you are my special boy! xxx
Love Miss Ellie xxx
Oh my, you guy look great in your skiing gear!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Stylin', man. You won't even need to ski, just hang out lookin's good.
I'm checking with Koobus to see if there are any Mango sized rooms at the lodge.
Mango
Nice disguise.
Looks like you guys are all ready for your ski trip. You have fun and don't break any legs..
Oh Louie has still not gotten to deep into the water. He only goes where he can touch bottom. Sissy kid..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Noah
You an Ellie look so fantastic..you'll be the best looking ones on the slopes!! I can't wait to see you
I will help you sink my tenacious WFTteef into the aboosive hoomans!!
Congwatulations to youw pinkies..we suwe wish we could come stay in youw fabulous B&B!!!!
Next yeaw, I think all my doggie fwiends should come to Cawneval in Venice with me.it's gowgeous
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hi Noah...skiing-wow! Have fun!! Don't get too cold!!!
Velcro
Well congrats to you and your pinkies on all your wonderfull awards!! You are looking STYLISH there in your ski gear!! I will be seeing you on the slopes and Archie i sgoing to hang with Harry in the lodge.Can't wait!! Love A+A
Hi Noah!
Congrats on your awards! You look nice in your skiing gear!Have fun!
Thor
Noah,
You look great in your ski attire. I bet you have the best time. Have fun with Ellie (wink*wink)! Great job on all the awards, you know I love your blog so each award is well deserved!
Tell your pinkies Way to go! We are all so happy for them.
Your pal,
Kirby
Congrats to your pinkies! You both look great in your ski gear. We can't wait to get there! We plan on hanging out in the lodge AND hitting the slopes!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
woofies Noah and Girls....congrats on ur awarwds...me likies ur ski outfit.....
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Noah, tell your pinkies congrats on the rating for their B&B.
You guys look so cute in your snow gear! I know it will be a great time. Congratulations to your pinkies!
Your friend, Lenny
Yo Noah! You're quite the stud muffin, aren't ya?! Gotta say I'm a wee jealous of your ski gear but do you have SNOW like we do here in Canada? *wink* *wink*
Stay cool,
Wigglebutt Wags,
Lola
Noah, you look really cute in your ski gear
~ Girl girl
Yes we do have great adventures. We so love Mom and Dad for taking us to the lake. Mom says we need to go to and obedience class soon so we can go to herding class. We sure hope she gets us enrolled soon..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Post a Comment