Sunday, February 3, 2008

A day of grooming

G'day maties,

Cripes we haven't posted in a week. Slack pinkies...don't they know we need help with the pawtop.

We were really feeling the heat this week and our coats were thick and wooly so pinky booked us into the groomer on Saturday for an airecut. It's an all day thing when we go to the groomer. First thing in the morning Willow and I (Noah) are dropped off. D took us this time and as there are some steep steps she had to let us off our leads to make our own way to Thea's (the groomer) door. Willow went straight in but as I don't really like going there I deviated to the back of her property. There I came across the neighbours dogs and had a massive woof attack at them. Sadly that was short lived and I was dragged back inside......sigh.
A little later that day pinky brought Tess & Lucy down for their airecuts. We had a big dale meeting just outside which makes Thea a bit nervous. She's not used to Lucy's nutter ways but B assured her all was ok and that's how we always behave.

Anyway for your ammusement here are some pics of our new airecuts.

This is me looking beadie eyed.

Me again with the camera in my face:

Here is Tess:
And Willow:

Here the girls really want to go inside but they have to wait till the photo shoot is over...

Here's Lucy

The rest of the weekend has been non eventful. The pinkies are flat out getting the B&B ready for a big annual inspection. It has to be spotless, even more spotless than usual and the evil lady is coming tomorrow to give us our star rating. They better do a good job as I refuse to live in a place that has less than 4.5 stars. The girls and I have helped out too. We're keeping the kitchen floor clean. It's the least we can do.
I suppose we'll be booted out the back when evil lady come to inspect the place...can't have dogs in the kitchen bla bla bla. We're clean evil woman!!!
Hugs and tail wags
Noah

36 comments:

Duke said...

You all look so spiffy with your Airecuts! Mitch got one on Friday and he's been more nutty than usual ever since! Does getting an airecut give you guys more energy somehow?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Tess my Véronique loves your white paws !!!!!
I have to wait 2 more weeks to go and have my haircut.... booohooo...
I don't like when I look like a teddy bear...
Kisses, Faya

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, you all look pawsome with your new 'do's! J x

Alf said...

Hey Noah,

I love the airecuts. You look pretty mean on the beady eyed one! I certainly wouldn't mess with you! Tess is a bit of a looker too!!! :-)

Alf n Mindy xxx

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are sure that you will get your 5 star rating.. To bad that evil lady doesn't like dogs. You 2 are so beautiful how can she think you are dirty...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We have an award for you. Stop on over and check it out..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Princess Patches said...

You all look stunning with your new Airecuts. If the evil lady doesn't give you 5 stars, just bite her in the butt on her way out the door!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Pals!
You all look very beautiful with your new airecuts!

Thor

Lacy said...

woofies Noah, Tess, Willow and Lucy...Noah u lookies sooo handsome in ur new airecut and girls u lookies pawsome.....and me iz shure glad u back to bloggin...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Asta said...

Noah
You and the giwls look wondewful..I would think that youw pwesence would add at least fouw mowe staws to the wating..Obviously the woman who inspects is not only evil, but stoopid, if she doesn't want you thewe!

I know nothing about amewican footiball eithew(my pawents awe soccew fans), but seeing ouw fwiendz is always fun!
smoochie kisses,
Asta

Molly and Gertrude said...

Just hope the 'evil woman' doesn't read your blog.....!!

Finni said...

Hey Noah,
Those are 5 star airedoes. How can the evil woman not give you your stars?!
Finni xx

Bogart H. Devil said...

Very spiffy Airecuts indeed!

I give you guys 10 STARS - I'm sure the evil lady will do the same :)

My mama wants to send you guys something - a sample of the yummy dog treats we're making (it's doggie jerky!) - if you want some, just drop me an email with your address (my email is bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com) and I'll get ya some right out!

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
You all look very handsome and beautiful with your haircuts!
I am sure everything will go great with that inspection! Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You all look great with the airecuts. I hope the evil lady gives your kitchen pawsome ratings

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

You fur look great! But I'm sure none of you enjoyed yourselves ha?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Cassidy said...

You all be looking great! And you be lucky, no pulling hairs for you! Mummy pulled lots more this weekend. Me will be bald soon me is sure!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Hammer said...

Hi Noah and Girls
Thank you very much for your happy barkday wishes for Beau and me.
You all look very neat and tidy after your groom. We're waiting for mum to groom us .. we're overdue and we feel much cooler when our necks are clipped.
It's so hot up here and it's raining again. We're flooded in today again for the 6th time since Christmas.
We hope the evil woman is in a good mood when she inspects your B&B and we hope you get a 5 star rating. The evil woman is stoopid coz dogs are often much, much cleaner than hoomans.
Love from Hammer

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hi ya Handsome boy Noah, you and the girls look pretty Airedorable after Airecuts.

Love Miss Ellie xxx

Simba and Jazzi said...

Very smart. What great airecuts.

Simba x

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Noah, I'm Velcro. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. You have a big family!!! 3 younger sisters. WOW!!

Velcro

Sadie-n-Boatie said...

You all look gorgeous! It's sooo snowy here we won't have airecuts for another couple months.

Ruff ruff,
Sadie & Boatie

Anonymous said...

You make me feel bad for not posting in a while too...I'll get on that this weekend! You ALL look wonderful with your fancy new hair-dos! I can't believe that EVIL inspection woman! If anything we keep the place cleaner...we get all the crumbs off the floor and anything that is just laying on the counter!

Love, Herc

Agatha and Archie said...

You all look so chic!!!!(and you look very handsome even in your beady eyed pic) Love A+A

Urban Smoothie Read said...

whenever i gotta chance, i also love to sneak into the kitchen to help do some cleaning...with my tongue ofcoz...heheh

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, you all look so neat! I hope the inspection was neat as well.......

What a pain these hoooooman evil peeps are not wanting dogs in the kitchen, don't they know we are good floor washes with our lovely jubbley tongues!

Glad you are back among us!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Hammer said...

Hi Mates
We've had more rain up here too and the ground is real soggy. Mum had to get our property slashed coz it was too wet and slippery and I think she might have to do it again. When the rain stops, it's so hot. I don't like it. I'm not used to the hoomidity and it's worse than last year.
It's Friday again tomorrow .. hope you have a good weekend.
Love from Hammer

William Tell said...

It's winter here, so our haircuts have to wait a little longer. We're starting to look like bushy, spotted lambs now.

Good luck with the inspection. Personally, I think a B&B with dogs in the kitchen makes a charming picture. We'd feel right at home.

~William Tell

Southbaygirl said...

Hi Noah,

We take very early morning runs when my mom is working-but usually we don't run into any other dogs! It's kinda cool that you ran into a cattle dog. Was it a blue or red? I'm sorry your sisters scared it away-I like to meet and greet other dogs, some cattle dogs don't though. It's funny-all the cattle dogs I know are always off leash-we're very good off leash. My mom says I'm better off leash than on!

velcro

Southbaygirl said...

red cattle dogs are the best!!!! ok maybe I'm biased!! I can't believe Jack doesn't like you! We do tend to be a bit anti-social~must be the herding dog in us...but my mommy was determined to not have an anti-social ACD...I like most dogs-not a big fan of female dogs that are bigger than me or dogs that get in my face-I was attacked at a dog park when I was 4 months old by 4 dogs...so I get a bit defensive when bigger dogs come towards me. You see Cattle Dogs NEVER FORGET! But I'd like you Noah because you're a boy!! I like boys!

Velcro

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh Tess you wear white socks! All looking so aire-tastic!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

The Thuglets said...

Wow..don't you lot look smart!

We will have to remember the phrase"slack pinkies" we have two here!lol

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Persephone and Buster said...

Wow--FOUR dales at the groomer's? That's gotta be quite a scene!

Hey, did'ja know you get a star for every airedale? All you need is one more...

(Sephie just told me to shut up!)

Buster

Dexter said...

Noah, nice to meet ya.
You live with three gals? Oh man! That's gotta be tough. Your aire-cut is totally stylin'

Mango

erin said...

I agree, your airecuts look terrific! I love all the pictures.
I'm with you, Noah. I hate going to the groomer too!
Woof,
Keeley

Mojo, Digger and family said...

You all look superduper!
hope the inspection went ok. Pity you didn't get to inspect the inspector - that could have had comic possibilities.

My Mum is on a trip to Australia soon, and she almost ended up booking a flight via Sydney. I was saying yeah yeah go stay with the Leuradales, but she's going a different route now. Silly Mum.

Mojo
xxx

Guest Book

Followers